Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XBIT] Xryptbit - Xryptclean Coming Soon!!! - page 6. (Read 39290 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Looks like a very promising project.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Ya, don't talk down on c-cex

They have a good interface and lightning fast deposit/withdrawal setup.

Also, as said already, bittrex seems to add top c-cex coins.

Sure, work on another exchange but don't call one not reputable because they have low volume.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 505
How stupid the dumpers are? How can they waste electric like this?

Every coin has dumpers. We are working to secure a more reputable exchange. We will continue to work on Xryptbit to give the community a coin that meets their demands. We will release an update in the upcoming days with the progress on the extra features.

More reputable? C-CEX is in the top 8 exchanges, many of us trade there and they gave your coin a first exchange chance. They are changing policies over there and will delist this coin in 2 weeks if the volume is low. I would be thankful we have a place to even trade at this point bittrex lists coins that do well on c-cex.

yeah i think C-CEX is good, its better to use than bittrex, fast and responsive
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Every coin has dumpers. We are working to secure a more reputable exchange. We will continue to work on Xryptbit to give the community a coin that meets their demands. We will release an update in the upcoming days with the progress on the extra features.

More reputable? C-CEX is in the top 8 exchanges, many of us trade there and they gave your coin a first exchange chance. They are changing policies over there and will delist this coin in 2 weeks if the volume is low. I would be thankful we have a place to even trade at this point bittrex lists coins that do well on c-cex.
Activity: 443
I am in,this is a good coin
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
block explorer is down?
Activity: 28

Activity: 533
Merit: 251
Activity: 30
Updates coming later today!!
Activity: 381
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Coin dead, dev dead, smell dead.
Activity: 35

lol 100 satoshi, they even killed the accumulation phase with that price...
no, it is me. all about that was a mistake........................  Cry
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

lol 100 satoshi, they even killed the accumulation phase with that price...
Activity: 734
Merit: 500
oh... another scam coming? Sunday scam part 10? lol
Activity: 24
dev,u  still workin on this coin?

Yes. We are currently working on xryptclean and xryptpay (you can learn pre about each from our whitepaper).

We are adding new pools and will be listed in exchanges next week
Activity: 49
dev,u  still workin on this coin?
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
dev, when it came to the trading platform? There are only trading platform hash! Grin Grin Grin

We have already applied to several markets,  we are waiting for replies. In some markets the community will have to vote.

+1
dev, when it came to the trading platform? There are only trading platform hash! Grin Grin Grin

We have already applied to several markets,  we are waiting for replies. In some markets the community will have to vote.
Pages:
Jump to: