Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XBIT] Xryptbit - Xryptclean Coming Soon!!! - page 8. (Read 39290 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Whitepaper will be released today explaining future developments. Sorry for the delay
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
second disaster as deepcoin... I think I shouldnt mine qubit algorythm coins anymore...

Why?

I dont know just hashrate goes down and no buyers at exchanges... just unlucky i dont know why Smiley everybody mines 3-5 days pow pos coins and sell and coins die and same coins with different names everyday, i bored from mining i think Smiley

what exchange, there is none for this, i can't find it on c-cex

not for this, for example deepcoin, when nethash drops too much, no buyers on exchanges.. I hope this wont be same as deepcoin...
Activity: 426
Merit: 250
Activity: 415
Hi guys. what is normal rate for r9-280 and r9-270?
tnx

Not sure, i am using r9 290@5-6 Mh/s
Activity: 426
Hi guys. what is normal rate for r9-280 and r9-270?
tnx
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
second disaster as deepcoin... I think I shouldnt mine qubit algorythm coins anymore...

Why?

I dont know just hashrate goes down and no buyers at exchanges... just unlucky i dont know why Smiley everybody mines 3-5 days pow pos coins and sell and coins die and same coins with different names everyday, i bored from mining i think Smiley

what exchange, there is none for this, i can't find it on c-cex

Why?

try

addnode=mine1.xbit.nonce-pool.com:4030

Tried it, still nothing.
Mine when it is easy to mine, buy when it is cheap to buy.

Spoken like a true miner and investor.

Why?

Whitepaper and block explorer coming later today.

What's the progress on the whitepaper? Thought is was going to be released yesterday.

If you read the whole thread you will understand why their was no whitepaper yesterday.  The dev is incompetent.  Read all the mistakes he made. This guy sucks as a dev.

Net Hashrate: 1,352.08 MH/s on a 2 day old coin.  FAILED.

Its only failed when there are no miners as far as i am concerned.
Activity: 533
Merit: 251
Mine when it is easy to mine, buy when it is cheap to buy.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

What's the progress on the whitepaper? Thought is was going to be released yesterday.

If you read the whole thread you will understand why their was no whitepaper yesterday.  The dev is incompetent.  Read all the mistakes he made. This guy sucks as a dev.

Net Hashrate: 1,352.08 MH/s on a 2 day old coin.  FAILED.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

try

addnode=mine1.xbit.nonce-pool.com:4030
Activity: 168
madbit1000 are you the guy who got that 10000 coins from the premine?  Or just some retard who likes dead coins with huge premines.  A premine the dev said he plans on selling out for btc if this coin ever gets on an exchange?
hi

wallet not synchronized, nodes I put the main page and not synchronized.

any help

thank you
Use the pools as nodes.
hi

any help

thank you

Like you i am waiting. need more active members to assist with nodes.
Activity: 198
hi

any help

thank you
Pages:
Jump to: