Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XBIT] Xryptbit - Xryptclean Coming Soon!!! - page 7. (Read 39290 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
dev, when it came to the trading platform? There are only trading platform hash! Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

To be honest, it's kind of vague. It's no more different than what is explained on the OP. Most good whitepappers elaborate in great detail how the anon/tech is done.

How's the coin initialized before it is sent to the 2000 times around? Is the 2000 times bounce around via nodes and is a form of encryption done each time? How is the re-minting done exactly when it get's to the receiving user and what form is the encryption at the point?

Those are some question that should be answered.

Those are great questions. I´ll get our dev team to answer them and we will update the whitepaper. Thank you for your input

Your welcome. I like to help as much as I possibly can. I want to see this coin succeed where others have failed this year.

A coin is just as good its community. Members like you make being a dev a positive experince. I cant say the same for all users, we´ve come across a lot of negativity by users who seem to have time to waste. We will work to improve our coin and meet everyone´s expectations.

People will automatically FUD a coin before it's given a chance, rightfully so because of the outbreak of some many dead coins this year compared to last. People in general have to treat this like the stock market, you'll get burned once in a while and take some calculated risk.

I don't fud every coin.  Just a few of the shitcoin devs who try slick talking people into mining their shitcoins.  I told this dev if he posted he was premining 1668 blocks totaling 100000 of these coins that he intends to sell for btc in his OP I would stop posting.  That was before this last abortion launch he did.  The offer still stands.

Personally, I'd like to see the premine stay as XBIT to be used for promotions and rewards for specific work helping the coin out. Actually see the coins used to purchase specialized products and services for it. Myself, I don't like premines, but I do understand that dev have to make a little something for time and efforts. I just don't like big premines and IPO's.

The last launch was pretty bad, even though I solo-mined 6000 coins within a few hours.

Transparency is a must in anything that is business, crypto world isn't an exception to that. Transparency=Trust in business.

Transparency is a must in any line of business. We have posted premine addresses in the OP for the community to examine. We are paying out a few bounties, and encourage users to participate. If any given member has something they can give to the community and its of use for the coin, then we will reward that user. We are here to stay, and our dev work has just started.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

To be honest, it's kind of vague. It's no more different than what is explained on the OP. Most good whitepappers elaborate in great detail how the anon/tech is done.

How's the coin initialized before it is sent to the 2000 times around? Is the 2000 times bounce around via nodes and is a form of encryption done each time? How is the re-minting done exactly when it get's to the receiving user and what form is the encryption at the point?

Those are great questions. I´ll get our dev team to answer them and we will update the whitepaper. Thank you for your input

Your welcome. I like to help as much as I possibly can. I want to see this coin succeed where others have failed this year.

A coin is just as good its community. Members like you make being a dev a positive experince. I cant say the same for all users, we´ve come across a lot of negativity by users who seem to have time to waste. We will work to improve our coin and meet everyone´s expectations.

People will automatically FUD a coin before it's given a chance, rightfully so because of the outbreak of some many dead coins this year compared to last. People in general have to treat this like the stock market, you'll get burned once in a while and take some calculated risk.

I don't fud every coin.  Just a few of the shitcoin devs who try slick talking people into mining their shitcoins.  I told this dev if he posted he was premining 1668 blocks totaling 100000 of these coins that he intends to sell for btc in his OP I would stop posting.  That was before this last abortion launch he did.  The offer still stands.

Personally, I'd like to see the premine stay as XBIT to be used for promotions and rewards for specific work helping the coin out. Actually see the coins used to purchase specialized products and services for it. Myself, I don't like premines, but I do understand that devs have to make a little something for time and efforts. I just don't like big premines, hidden premines, IPO's and ninja launches.

The last launch was pretty bad, even though I solo-mined 6000 coins within a few hours.

Transparency is a must in anything that is in business, crypto world isn't an exception to that. Transparency=Trust in business.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

I don't fud every coin.  Just a few of the shitcoin devs who try slick talking people into mining their shitcoins.  I told this dev if he posted he was premining 1668 blocks totaling 100000 of these coins, that he intends to sell for btc in his OP I would stop posting.  That was before this last abortion launch he did.  The offer still stands.

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

I don't think that can really be called a whitepaper.

Lets call it toilet paper then because this is in fact a shitcoin.
Activity: 7

I don't think that can really be called a whitepaper.

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
received my translation bounty 30XRY

thanks  Smiley
Activity: 415
Merit: 250
Whitepaper will be released today explaining future developments. Sorry for the delay

Thats fine, cheers

Just wish the wallet would sync. Anyone else go the same issue with the wallet

Did your wallet recently stopped syncing? i am testing the wallet (mac and windows) on different machines now and have not had an issue. You can try connecting to my node 190.139.60.14 , let me know if that helps.

No, the wallet never even started syncing. I have added your node, but doesn't look good. maybe there are other problems. Can you post your whole conf file
Activity: 362
Hi guys. what is normal rate for r9-280 and r9-270?
tnx

Not sure, i am using r9 290@5-6 Mh/s

270x = 3.5mhs
280x = 4.5mhs
290  = 5.6mhs => 6

I got 5.1 out of a 280x

I got 280x = 5.7 mhz @ mem 1500Mhz, cpu 1150, i18 ,sgminer

Normal rate = without OC Wink
Activity: 6
tnx

270x = 3.5mhs
280x = 4.5mhs
290  = 5.6mhs

I got 5.1 out of a 280x

I got 280x = 5.7 mhz @ mem 1500Mhz, cpu 1150, i18 ,sgminer
http://s27.postimg.org/a7h4kpq5r/qbit_r280_57.jpg
Whitepaper will be released today explaining future developments. Sorry for the delay

Thats fine, cheers

Did your wallet recently stopped syncing? i am testing the wallet (mac and windows) on different machines now and have not had an issue. You can try connecting to my node 190.139.60.14 , let me know if that helps.
Activity: 336
tnx

270x = 3.5mhs
280x = 4.5mhs
290  = 5.6mhs

I got 5.1 out of a 280x
Activity: 362
tnx

270x = 3.5mhs
280x = 4.5mhs
290  = 5.6mhs
Activity: 415

Thats fine, cheers

Pages:
Jump to: