Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] xCash : First Coin Feat. 100% Stealth Anon - NEW xChange P2P OTC - page 46. (Read 141962 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I'm confused. XCASH is 4th in volume on Bittrex and there is literally zero FUD in this forum. Am I living in some fantasy crypto land?

SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did that help?
I feel better now thank you.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I'm confused. XCASH is 4th in volume on Bittrex and there is literally zero FUD in this forum. Am I living in some fantasy crypto land?

SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did that help?
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM

There was, not much tho.

This is 2 complicated for the avarage joe to fud as it seems.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
This is a good entry point. If you get in now you can easily double your investment... hopefully triple. We are still talking pre-POD

Grin

OMG, Gunther are you in?
The legendary Gunther?

Kids....I see 200k at least.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
This is a good entry point. If you get in now you can easily double your investment... hopefully triple. We are still talking pre-POD

Grin

Activity: 406

Yes strong momentum on the charts and good support. No sign of slowing down or "topping" for now.

legendary
180 BPM

is mining over ?  ?

Yeah, it's over, now only POS Wink
ok thank you  darn i missed this coin.  Sad

You didn't miss anything. If POD made (2x-3x potential here) and further developements will be revealed, this is easy 50-100k.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
So at which planet are we yet ?   Grin

is mining over ?  ?
legendary
180 BPM
Any ETA on the POD?
Activity: 406
So at which planet are we yet ?   Grin

We're still into unknown territory with no road map....I would say MARS. Grin
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
So at which planet are we yet ?   Grin

Activity: 378
my misstake on btcd takes the price though i sold at 8k =(
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
I keep at least 1 week.
i make mistake on hal coin when i buy on 12k and sell on 18k. this time not sale cheap.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005
So you guys really think this could jump to 100k?

I don't see why that wouldn't be possible. There are only 2.4 million coins around and mostly importantly, the dev appears to be having a lot of fun developing. When you enjoy doing something, the positive vibes you give off are really contagious  Cheesy I like the fact that the dev is unassuming and doesn't use the 'promises strategy' to try and entice people to buy.
I was lucky enough to buy my coins at 9k sat and I'm not selling anytime soon  Cool

thats the thing with this coin, dev doesnt promise anything but if he deliveres something the price will spike directly so my tip is hold the coins you have, and dont be surprised if you wake up one day and the price is over 100k

yup, I sold XC, CLOAK and VERI too damn early, it is not happening again, XCASH has all the right signs, even better than the previous examples did at this stage - only a few days in.
Activity: 378

I don't see why that wouldn't be possible. There are only 2.4 million coins around and mostly importantly, the dev appears to be having a lot of fun developing. When you enjoy doing something, the positive vibes you give off are really contagious  Cheesy I like the fact that the dev is unassuming and doesn't use the 'promises strategy' to try and entice people to buy.
I was lucky enough to buy my coins at 9k sat and I'm not selling anytime soon  Cool

thats the thing with this coin, dev doesnt promise anything but if he deliveres something the price will spike directly so my tip is hold the coins you have, and dont be surprised if you wake up one day and the price is over 100k
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

Pages:
Jump to: