Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] xCash : First Coin Feat. 100% Stealth Anon - NEW xChange P2P OTC - page 44. (Read 141962 times)

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM
POD please  Grin

Still not sure what the fascination with POD is but I've submitted personal information to CryptoAsian and am waiting for him to get back to me.

Good job with that, thank you it.

It's simply gains confidence in the masses, implying you want mass adoption of the coin.

To anyone continually asking for PoD, I am willing to do OTC trades to buy you out so that you can stop cluttering the thread Wink I don't care if you only have 0.1 BTC or less invested, I'll even buy you out. Please PM with details Smiley

POD is obviously a tool to gain confidence in the masses.

If developers aren't developing coins for the masses in the hopes of gaining adoption through their features  then they don't need such tools.

If so, then the coins are either experiments and should be labeled so (no need for any kind of marketing/logo/better looking ANN) or they are pure ponzi's never aiming for any kind of adoption (like most shit tier clone coins)

It's a moderated forum, the dev can just say no and delete the comments if needed, but from a marketing viewpoint (if the coin aims for a better adoption) you are wrong.

I'm bored, so I'll troll you some if that's okay Smiley

I'm not going to bring up Satoshi not having PoD since people will cry, "Weeeeeell that's Bitcoin!"

Do we have PoD on Sunny King (Peercoin and PoS pioneer) or Balthazar (Novacoin variable PoS creator)? How about Tranz (been managing HBN for well over 1+ year, making it one of the oldest active altcoins).

I remember one dude on here asking for PoD when only owning 0.1 BTC in the coin. Such funny Grin I don't know a damn think about Balthazar or Tranz or JohnnyX and I have multiple whole BTCs in each of their coins. Looks like those with the least to lose cry the loudest.

P.S. I'm still willing to do some OTC trades for yours or anyone else's XCASH. Just tell me how much XCASH you have and if it's a decent amount and can save this thread from some spamming, let's do a deal. I did well over 3 BTC in OTC trades on this coin alone in the past few days back; just check my feedback.

P.S.S. I see you're doing the same thing on Supercoin. I'm one of these crazies who likes high PoS coins, so if you want to sell me your block in that coin too, let's make a deal.

<3 CrazyLoaf

You are legitly trolling because you clearly can't understand my view on this.

Bitcoin's mass adoption didn't begin with Satoshi, but it began with the core developers being in the spotlight and standing there, educating.

Altcoin markets and it's investors have been heavily scammed. This is a tool to build up confidence. This isn't about making sense, this is marketing.

You obviously have no clue how marketing works.
legendary
180 BPM
POD please  Grin

Still not sure what the fascination with POD is but I've submitted personal information to CryptoAsian and am waiting for him to get back to me.

It's simply gains confidence in the masses, implying you want mass adoption of the coin.

To anyone continually asking for PoD, I am willing to do OTC trades to buy you out so that you can stop cluttering the thread Wink I don't care if you only have 0.1 BTC or less invested, I'll even buy you out. Please PM with details Smiley

POD is obviously a tool to gain confidence in the masses.

If developers aren't developing coins for the masses in the hopes of gaining adoption through their features  then they don't need such tools.

If so, then the coins are either experiments and should be labeled so (no need for any kind of marketing/logo/better looking ANN) or they are pure ponzi's never aiming for any kind of adoption (like most shit tier clone coins)

It's a moderated forum, the dev can just say no and delete the comments if needed, but from a marketing viewpoint (if the coin aims for a better adoption) you are wrong.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
quiet day today...better than fud tho :p

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App
legendary
180 BPM
POD please  Grin

Activity: 150
Merit: 100
POD please  Grin

I think it's just the confidence in a third party review of the dev.

For me the fact that your actually improving the code and releasing fixes is confidence enough for me at this point. Keep up the great work, I like the idea of this coin in forcing the anonymity etc.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
POD please  Grin

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
legendary
180 BPM
also bought at 10 and not sellin anytime soon . . .

One of the coins I'm betting on to climb to the coinmarketcap top 20.

Because of? Any good reason?

My reasons:

1) Coin fixed and further developed stealth adresses
2) Bittrex worked several hours with adding it meanwhile this post had only a few pages and no hype (they maybe know the dev?)
3) POD on its way and I have a feeling it is going to get a good score since the dev seems heavily competent
4) No hype of roadmaps and dev doesn't overpromise also no premine or ipo
5) No fud even tho the coin started and a very high price and still in a heavy upward trend (there is nothing to fud here)

Seems like the perfect formula for me, let's hope nothing goes wrong.

Edit: Also check coins like LSD please. Got pumped from 5k to 50k on c-cex first and bittrex after it and where is it now? 2.6k.... It has low coin count, roadmap and a good looking ANN thread. It had 0 development behind it. Here the dev already did work and isn't doing anything to hype the coin up.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10

Because of? Any good reason?
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

Activity: 706
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
New ATH reached, someone bought up the orderbook till' 38k.

Expect a steady rise to that ATH by tomorrow.

now the value is below than the previous jump.

Up and down. This is normal.

Buy on the lows Wink

Low? I bought at 10k and now the value has tripled Cheesy
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Up and Down is normal and I thik this coin have a real innovation.so just relax guys.buy more Smiley

Buy on the lows Wink
Activity: 406
I've been making various improvements to the code.

The following changes have been made.

Optimization of Stealth Code
Updating labels in the QT Wallet now work
Moved "narration" to the end of RPC calls to not break bitcoin standard
Added WalletLockCheck on listing spend/scan secret keys
Added stealthaddress spend/scan secret dump to "dumpprivkeys"
Modifications for exchange support
Misc QT Wallet updates

Without installer

https://mega.co.nz/#!8ZN3XTqZ!H3yyra5jL0VR_mLgGb3Wm_3MpIuv48da46b7nWU8f8E

With installer

https://mega.co.nz/#!wZ0DjADL!yDo_wrFjvtLng3ktTYCXde2QaHN8OFTXsT1taL7zIu4

Hey JohnnyXCash, how the POD is going so far? Do you have plan to release roadmap soon?

Activity: 350

Gonna be a great weekend for XCash!

Cool

POD!!!
Activity: 406
Yeah I saw that haha, I passed on a few sell orders at 38K I gotta get back now I think its back at 28K

Pages:
Jump to: