Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] xCash : First Coin Feat. 100% Stealth Anon - NEW xChange P2P OTC - page 47. (Read 141962 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
So you guys really think this could jump to 100k?

Anything's possible if we all wish hard enough.
Activity: 299
So you guys really think this could jump to 100k?
Activity: 462
Insane price movement today. Hope we can hold the floor!!!  Cool

Yeah I see a little bit of "profit taking", no sign of dumping as long as we don't plunge under 15K.

prices will continue to rise, we will see the actual price in 1 month

Yeah im going to be extra patient with this investment
Activity: 392
www.DonateMedia.org

Yeah I see a little bit of "profit taking", no sign of dumping as long as we don't plunge under 15K.

prices will continue to rise, we will see the actual price in 1 month
Activity: 406

Activity: 462
Insane price movement today. Hope we can hold the floor!!!  Cool
I've begun making the op match the new look website and logo.

How about matching the wallet too  Grin This design is turrr-ible, no offense. New logo is very nice.

When is someone going to try a new wallet "template" with a cool design?

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
I've begun making the op match the new look website and logo.
The charts are looking good, I am looking forward to the POD Proof Of Dev!

EDIT: Oops not updated with actual 30K Price

Activity: 420
For the last time XCASH does 'not' use IRC.. this code was forked from sdc and the IRC part is legacy unused code. Your detective work has led you to the irc channel for another coin. It took me exactly 2mins to work that out.

Such expert!

LOL. Ooops!

Another internet detective goes off course.

Head over to reddit, Multicoin, I hear they're looking for the Boston Bombers.  Maybe you can help!
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
Looks like trolls fuddin cause they missed the boat
Activity: 821
Merit: 1000
For the last time XCASH does 'not' use IRC.. this code was forked from sdc and the IRC part is legacy unused code. Your detective work has led you to the irc channel for another coin. It took me exactly 2mins to work that out.

Such expert!

is that a nice way of saying its a copy/pasta shitclone?

No its a nice way of saying the dev forked SDC as a base (just like sdc forked bc) before making many mods including major ones to fix issues including wallet stability/deadlock, removing irc for peer lookup as it sucks, removing encrypted messaging because 1. It didn't fit his vision for XCASH and 2. He felt it was buggy etc. He has taken the good work done by ryno and applied it in a way that actually provides stealth anon from the genesis block. Having spoken to him yesterday he is reworking parts of the stealth code to make it better.

This is far from a S&R.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM

Such expert!

Did you see any other coin with stealth adresses supported by an exchange?

Or bittrex working a few days to be able to add it?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Such expert!

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

Such expert!

Yup!

https://github.com/SDCDev/shadowcoin/blob/master/src/irc.cpp
Someone just bought up the whole orderbook from 25k till 34k and didn't bother putting in lower buy orders.

He/she is assuming that the coin will reach a new ATH soon anyway.

Yeah I got filled on some sell orders at 32000, will buy back probably.
Activity: 821
Merit: 1000

Such expert!
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM
Someone just bought up the whole orderbook from 25k till 34k and didn't bother putting in lower buy orders.

He/she is assuming that the coin will reach a new ATH soon anyway.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Calling BS...

This is NOT stealth at all based on the irc.cpp : https://github.com/JohnnyXCash/XCash/blob/master/src/irc.cpp#L315
Connects via IRC, and I now have 92 IPs of people that use this coin.
If it was easy for me to do it, then it is easy for anyone.

As such I highly recommend that people do not use this coin as you have an impression that it is anon, when it clearly is not.

How do you know it is their actual IP address?
Some look Tor-ish or behind a proxy, however most have their ISP IP such as the following (just a subset)
hsd1.fl.comcast.net
dynamic.ziggo.nl
kabel-deutschland.de
lv.lv.cox.net

Calling BS...

This is NOT stealth at all based on the irc.cpp : https://github.com/JohnnyXCash/XCash/blob/master/src/irc.cpp#L315

As such I highly recommend that people do not use this coin as you have an impression that it is anon, when it clearly is not.

How do you know it is their actual IP address?
Also if it's even possible to pair it to clients.

If you have a node connected to enough peers you can track what peer relayed a transaction to you. Given a large enough amount of data, you can get pretty accurate with it.
There was a whitepaper published about that but I'd have to find the pdf again.

Calling BS...

I call BS on your elite code review. Why?
Because XCASH does not use IRC. This is legacy un-used code!

Go home troll!

P.S. What does anon tx have todo with the IP of a wallet anyway? If I want to hide my IP I use a VPN or TOR.
If you want the proof, go onto lfnet and join #sdcoin00 (the channel that is in the source.)
Activity: 464
Wasssssup!
I like this coin... very nice website also!  Congrats! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: