Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XCH] ★ ClearingHouse - Freedom by Blockchain ★ - page 7. (Read 119089 times)

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules
Drak-

Can you please respond to my post above?  Are withdrawals working or not?  If not will it be rectified?   What can I do about my missing transaction?  It was a sizeable transaction which was withdrawn from my wallet but never reached the deposit address.  can I trace the transaction to troubleshoot? 

Please acknowledge my question/concern.

Thank you once again.

shouldn't you be able to see the transaction in the viacoin blockexplorer or blockscan?  how do you even know if it got sent....
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I'll be happy to provide you with my wallet and deposit address if you can look into this.  Please let me know.

Thank you.
Drak-

Can you please respond to my post above?  Are withdrawals working or not?  If not will it be rectified?   What can I do about my missing transaction?  It was a sizeable transaction which was withdrawn from my wallet but never reached the deposit address.  can I trace the transaction to troubleshoot? 

Please acknowledge my question/concern.

Thank you once again.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Are funds stored on clearwallet.co safe or is there a reason to be concerned? When people are openly posting that they are having withdrawal issues these should be addressed immediately.

Nothing is stored on clearwallet.co. Your private keys are always with you browser side (derived from your seed passphrase) and never transmitted anywhere.#
However, you still use the system at your own risk as per the terms on the website which you have to agree to use use the "wallet" (wallet is a bad word since wallets store funds. In cryptocurrencies, wallets are actually keychains).
Drak-

Have you looked into the transaction issues stated above?  I have a withdrawal that has disappeared.  Just vanished after the wallet processed the request. This was almost 2 weeks ago now.  Can you please let us know status?

Thank you.
legendary
Drak...Is there a standard computer wallet that you can download for XCH?

Not that I am aware of.
Hi Drak-

I have access to clearwallet now, but my recent withdrawal request (a few weeks ago prior to clearwallet going off-line) has not posted to address and I cannot access transaction history.  However, the XCH from my wallet has been withdrawn. 

Can you please check on this? 

Thank you,

KC

legendary
Turned out to be a full disk. It works now.
Activity: 16
Hi,

Is the coin still alive, the deposits I have made are still missing ( a week now) and no blockchain to check status...

Having problems too.  Sent some XCH in clearwallet and still dont see the funds a day later.  Can't track either, account History page gives you errors "failoverAPI: Call failed (failed over across all servers). Method: get_raw_transactions; Last error: Request Time out."

Is this the appropriate place to raise support??

Should be ok.

I can't even log into clearwallet now.  Get the following: "No ClearingHouse servers are currently available. Please try again later. ERROR: The server is not fully caught up to the blockchain. Please logout and try later. (Most likely this message is due to the server being updated.)"
legendary
Hi,

Is the coin still alive, the deposits I have made are still missing ( a week now) and no blockchain to check status...

Having problems too.  Sent some XCH in clearwallet and still dont see the funds a day later.  Can't track either, account History page gives you errors "failoverAPI: Call failed (failed over across all servers). Method: get_raw_transactions; Last error: Request Time out."

Should be ok.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Hi,

I've had better luck tweeting @btcdrak.

Activity: 16
Hi,

Activity: 9
Clearwallet brings this error "failoverAPI: Call failed (failed over across all servers). Method: get_raw_transactions; Last error: Request Time out."
Activity: 9
Hi,

Activity: 100
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 966
Hi, what advantages have clearinghouse above Counterparty?
legendary
I can't login to my wallet.
Is clearwallet.co abandoned?

Should be fixed in a short whlle.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
I can't login to my wallet.
Is clearwallet.co abandoned?
legendary
Activity: 1851
Merit: 1020
Get Rekt
https://github.com/IndieSquare/counterwallet

This is a mobile wallet for counterparty. It also has the decentral exchange in the wallet. If someone could fork this for XCH and also include the decentral betting function that would be really cool and useful.

-Krach
Activity: 633
Merit: 500
B Money Prepaid Mastercard bmoney.io
The best implementation of clearinghouse will be one where users have no idea that they are using clearinghouse.  Build something simple for the average users.

Something like Kick Starter or Indiegogo would make great faces. I'm thinking even a third party that markets externally looking for entrepreneurs in need of funding. It takes some connecting with small business organizations and chambers of commerce but it could bring a good amount of exposure.
Pages:
Jump to: