Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XCH] ★ ClearingHouse - Freedom by Blockchain ★ - page 10. (Read 119089 times)

legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050
Going by the activity on the blockchain the last XCH transaction was 3 days ago? http://xch.blockscan.com/

I have a withdrawal hung up from Polo, just checking to make sure all is still well with the project.

Looks like the block explorer is now offline. Any other XCH explorers out there?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I like the vision broadcast exchange Web wallet.... Smiley
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Selling 1.99 million XCH for 1 BTC

pm me

must use trusted escrow from BTCtalk
legendary
Going by the activity on the blockchain the last XCH transaction was 3 days ago? http://xch.blockscan.com/

I have a withdrawal hung up from Polo, just checking to make sure all is still well with the project.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
drak,

Is there any way for XCH to have simple wallet like most of the other coins?

I do not have any plans for such a wallet and it's a lot more complex than you think, because it requires running a full node and the clearinghouse daemon. That's just too complex for a "simple wallet" like Qt and would be difficult for a non-techy savvy person to deal with. Clearwallet is the implementation we're sticking with for the time being.

Well... will use it as it is. Thank you for the reply.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
drak,

I do not have any plans for such a wallet and it's a lot more complex than you think, because it requires running a full node and the clearinghouse daemon. That's just too complex for a "simple wallet" like Qt and would be difficult for a non-techy savvy person to deal with. Clearwallet is the implementation we're sticking with for the time being.
Activity: 9
Hi,

It seems xchblockscan is broken. Isn't it?

Seems to have stopped, I'll look into it.

It's O.K. now. Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Hi,

Seems to have stopped, I'll look into it.
Activity: 9
Hi,

legendary
Activity: 1851
Merit: 1020
Get Rekt
If anyone knows how to get a feed to be read in the betting section of the clearwallet then please pm me.
Activity: 23
New XCH Asset Launched.
We invite the XCH and Viacoin community to check it out and support!

We are Rich Man Hill and our Asset is MUVA: Monetary Units backed by Viable Assets.

Hoping we can utilize Clearinghouse to launch its most successful Asset!
Look for an upcoming article on the crypto news magazine http://www.bitcoinbarbie.com

Look forward to the feedback here.
Much Thanks

MUVA Thread can be found here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-muva-xch-asset-monetary-units-viable-assets-pre-ann-loyal-coin-944847

MUVA/XCH and MUVA/VIA Markets now live! https://clearwallet.co/#

Remember: Assets purchased during Stage 1 will receive the Loyal Coin distribution. These will be the FIRST coins in circulation!
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
What does it need to succeed with a Decentralized Autonomous Organisation?
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decentralized_Autonomous_Organization

Article about Decentralized exchanges. Only mentioned is xcp and bitshares. Of course clearwallet could have be mentioned.
http://www.dailytradingprofits.com/3380/decentralized-crypto-exchanges/
Activity: 14
While it would certainly be nice to have the option, I think that the webwallet would be much more convenient for the average user since they will have access to their wallet from any device connected to the internet, versus that one computer.  A lot of people I've talked with dislike have to store the entire blockchain on their computer and worry about having to keep everything synced, the webwallet solves this problem and appeals to new users for this reason.

Agreed, but what happens if the web wallet is offline for some reason? I think that it is also disadvantage to count on others about your personal security. I would prefer having the wallet and count to myself. And like you said.. it will be nice to have that option, but idk if it's hard to implement it.

True that is a valid point.  While a full featured version of the webwallet (one with decentralized exchange in place, creation of assets, notary, etc.) may be more time consuming to implement, a stripped down version with only the ability to just view/send assets should be much easier to implement.
legendary
@FAILCommunity
While it would certainly be nice to have the option, I think that the webwallet would be much more convenient for the average user since they will have access to their wallet from any device connected to the internet, versus that one computer.  A lot of people I've talked with dislike have to store the entire blockchain on their computer and worry about having to keep everything synced, the webwallet solves this problem and appeals to new users for this reason.

Agreed, but what happens if the web wallet is offline for some reason? I think that it is also disadvantage to count on others about your personal security. I would prefer having the wallet and count to myself. And like you said.. it will be nice to have that option, but idk if it's hard to implement it.
Activity: 14
I believe it will be better adopted with QT wallets (i.e. many people prefer them).

legendary
@FAILCommunity
I believe it will be better adopted with QT wallets (i.e. many people prefer them).
legendary
Do you mean a QT wallet instead of the web wallet?

Yes.

I'm not sure if devs are waiting for Counterparty to develop it first and then XCH merging it or if it's even a priority. XCP users have been asking for one for a while now. It's hard to justify the time when the web wallet works and you can control your own private keys through it (import or export). To work on a redundant solution versus new features is probably a factor.
legendary
@FAILCommunity

Yes.
legendary
drak,

legendary
@FAILCommunity
drak,

Pages:
Jump to: