Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] XCloudcoin File hosting [Moved To New Thread] - page 4. (Read 36243 times)

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

i;ll have to give the software a burl and see how it goes..

looks interesting. but scarily lacking Smiley the software test will hopefully fix all problems.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
All invites have been send out, thank you to everyone taking an interest on your service, enjoy it!

if you haven't ask for an invite, send us a pm with your email and we'll be more then happy to send you one.

just hava a website. I can make 100 such website.

where is xcloudcoin wallet?

is great to see you have the talent to make 100 website, our online wallet is there on our service clic on wallet. the client wallet will be release when the ico ends.
Activity: 20
All invites have been send out, thank you to everyone taking an interest on your service, enjoy it!

if you haven't ask for an invite, send us a pm with your email and we'll be more then happy to send you one.

just hava a website. I can make 100 such website.

where is xcloudcoin wallet?

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
They'll go away with 10btc Smiley

But they want with 500btc  Wink
Activity: 45
it is important to note that all remaining coins on bittrex after the ICO is finished will be destroyed.

What if you end up with only 10 BTC?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
another IPO shit Grin

it is important to note that all remaining coins on bittrex after the ICO is finished will be destroyed.
legendary
Activity: 938
I don't know why, but this coin for me associates with ShareCoin story...

And again dev has a Newbie account.

Sorry for FUD, but after yesterday's USBcoin incident everyone, who wants to be in, should be aware.

Your post remind of someone that invested in a coin has a picture of Cryptocard Token on their page as USB Dongle key

To all potential investors, look at the features already implemented in xcloudcoin and under development before investing. Less investors, more profit for people that already bought some.

scamcoin, you can say "I need  500btc , please"

pm us or email us so we can send you a beta invite.
legendary
Activity: 938

Don't tell me you opened a new account just to warn people about scamcoin Huh
we are determined to prove that we are good software developers the only way we can prove is for the community to try out the software and see all the advantages it has over the mainstream services right now, you can ask us for a free invite by pming us or emailing [email protected] it would be very nice if the community can review the software we welcome all critiques!
Activity: 20

legendary
Activity: 1288
I don't know why, but this coin for me associates with ShareCoin story...

And again dev has a Newbie account.

Sorry for FUD, but after yesterday's USBcoin incident everyone, who wants to be in, should be aware.
Activity: 734
Merit: 500
Is this the next wave of scam coins? Data storage scams?

Yesterday we had USB today cloud coin....

Why did you guys not start with floppy disk coin?

We are open to what the ICO brings, but a close figure in order to expand and compete with big cloud companies would be 200 btc, i wasn't going to go over details for some on our expenses, but acquiring 3  to 10 petabytes is not cheap.

to be clear in one point most of this coins that where selling their ico based on pure paper, we have something that works and is going to begin generating revenue pretty soon.

lets say we dont get to sell all of our coins the rest is getting destroyed bringing the value up and I'm sure investors would be happy, given the fact we have a working product.(not getting into details about stability fund and possible private investors acquiring a big portion of the coin)

The latter part is was what I was getting at regarding min. amount of coins that needed to be sold. Sometimes devs decide to cancel the ICO. Or probably worse, like take whatever they can get and just abandon the project. But if just enough is sold, and the rest destroyed, it could end up being a profitable situation for investors. If it sells out, that means there is a lot of demand there, and typically that is where profits are made too. Middle ground is the iffy part... tends to go bad for a lot of investors.

So if at the end of this you are sitting at say, 10-30 BTC, you'll still go forward?

The biggest problem you will probably face is overcoming Bittrex ICO skepticism and association with all the failed ICOs. Even though you can argue your coin is different, it has a working system, and so on ... people may not be willing to look past the exchange. We'll find out though.

Correct, there is always a lot of iffy parts like in all crypto.

sitting at that level of course we could go forward but with a lot less features and not being able to compete with bigger cloud services, just yesterday i was talking about a build in downloader to the cloud where a client could download directly to their account and not worry about their internet speed, the same with torrenting.

there is always a lot of ideas worth researching and it always take time and money to get them right.

Yea there is a huge problem in the scene right now all the drama with bittrex now, but hey is a path we are willing to take why b/c we are willing to show people that we are real.

like i really appreciate you and everyone that has taken their time to ask questions and get our opinion of what is going on and what are we willing to do.

Activity: 30
不给钱包就想骗钱
一骗还想骗500个BTC
送给你两个字----呵呵!
Merit: 509

We are open to what the ICO brings, but a close figure in order to expand and compete with big cloud companies would be 200 btc, i wasn't going to go over details for some on our expenses, but acquiring 3  to 10 petabytes is not cheap.

to be clear in one point most of this coins that where selling their ico based on pure paper, we have something that works and is going to begin generating revenue pretty soon.

lets say we dont get to sell all of our coins the rest is getting destroyed bringing the value up and I'm sure investors would be happy, given the fact we have a working product.(not getting into details about stability fund and possible private investors acquiring a big portion of the coin)

The latter part is was what I was getting at regarding min. amount of coins that needed to be sold. Sometimes devs decide to cancel the ICO. Or probably worse, like take whatever they can get and just abandon the project. But if just enough is sold, and the rest destroyed, it could end up being a profitable situation for investors. If it sells out, that means there is a lot of demand there, and typically that is where profits are made too. Middle ground is the iffy part... tends to go bad for a lot of investors.

So if at the end of this you are sitting at say, 10-30 BTC, you'll still go forward?

The biggest problem you will probably face is overcoming Bittrex ICO skepticism and association with all the failed ICOs. Even though you can argue your coin is different, it has a working system, and so on ... people may not be willing to look past the exchange. We'll find out though.
What is the min. amount of ICO you guys need to take in to consider the ICO valid? I can't see you getting 500 BTC, but at what point will you say it's enough and the project can continue?

Architect coin required an 80% buy-in (I think they got a couple of BTC and didn't come close), so they just had Bittrex buyback the coins.

If the coin sells out, or sells poorly, it actually could be worthwhile for investors to consider this. The middle ground tends to be the dangerous area.

then again everyone is free check us out, give their opinions and suggestions, everything is taken has a constructive part of development of this project to a better one, just like we are happy that the crypto community takes the time to read our thread and explore our beta.
Merit: 509
What is the min. amount of ICO you guys need to take in to consider the ICO valid? I can't see you getting 500 BTC, but at what point will you say it's enough and the project can continue?

Architect coin required an 80% buy-in (I think they got a couple of BTC and didn't come close), so they just had Bittrex buyback the coins.

If the coin sells out, or sells poorly, it actually could be worthwhile for investors to consider this. The middle ground tends to be the dangerous area.
Pages:
Jump to: