Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] xCrowd*US/UK*TH/s+ Units - page 13. (Read 49035 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
August 20, 2013, 12:17:22 AM
Something wonky happened to the prices I think.
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
August 20, 2013, 12:17:02 AM
While browsing your website & looking at prices,I notice the Elysium 150,000 MH/s is quoted at $329,but in the "add to bag" window it shows $670...Huh?

Why the descrepancy in prices Huh

I noticed the same thing. I think it shows the price of a 30% deposit instead of the full unit price.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001
August 20, 2013, 12:09:53 AM
While browsing your website & looking at prices,I notice the Elysium 150,000 MH/s is quoted at $329,but in the "add to bag" window it shows $670...Huh?

Why the descrepancy in prices Huh
Activity: 397
August 19, 2013, 11:50:42 PM
I am curious as to why it is so expensive to add the power supply on the bigger units...$900 seems like a lot!!

Activity: 166
August 19, 2013, 11:39:42 PM
Almost 9pm here so we are calling it a day. Please continue to send your questions as we will be compiling the most relevant queries into a FAQ.
August 19, 2013, 11:21:37 PM
Megvon ... are you eve by any chance?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/megvon-125269

Quite similar posts

I was thinking the same exact thing. Very similar grammar and trolling.

I love how he throws around accusations of anyone supporting an asic company as being a shill and then has shill accounts. What a hypocrite.
August 19, 2013, 11:14:32 PM
Megvon ... are you eve by any chance?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/megvon-125269

Quite similar posts
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001
August 19, 2013, 11:13:28 PM
Prices look good.............but I have to SEE a product BEFORE I pay or "preorder".

I've been burned by the absolute best in Bitcoinland,Avalon & BFL (did get a unit,but VERY,VERY late).

Get units mining & show em off & I'll jump in,otherwise I'll look elsewhere,Thanks!!!
August 19, 2013, 11:08:35 PM
So I guess that wall of dox kind of overshadowed my question so:

Also another thing I was thinking about...Is the price with bitcoin in escrow going to change at the end due to price fluctuation? Like what if btc rises to $200. Will we then release only a portion of the coins to you or what?

The escrow deposits sent will be kept at the same value regardless if it's in BTC or Fiat. However you would be able to send over less coins if you only deposited 30%.

For example - you send over $329 in escrow deposits (30%) at the current BTC exchange rates that would amount to 2.65 BTC.

If the BTC price rises to $200 per BTC when we request the full deposit just before dispatch then you would only have to send over another 3.35 BTC to cover the current total price of 8.2 BTC. Hope that makes sense.

What if the BTC price falls to $10 we would need to pay a lot more 67 BTC . You should not cap your price based on BTC, it should always be based on the US$, BTC fluctuates to much for comfort.

Very Risky because Prices of BTC up and down anytime.

If you accept and pays in fiat many of us would be more interested.

The prices are set in USD. In the above post we were referring to the price fluctuations for deposits already paid for. Future deposits will be based on future exchange priced based on our USD prices.
Activity: 434
August 19, 2013, 11:08:28 PM
The escrow deposits sent will be kept at the same value regardless if it's in BTC or Fiat.

My understanding is you can pay in fiat. I don't recall even seeing it discussed on the web site that paying in BTC was an option, although I assume so. My plan was to pay the escrow agent in Fiat. Xcrowd can confirm this is allowed, hopefully. (Would escrow.com even allow escrow payments in BTC?)
August 19, 2013, 11:06:58 PM
Meg please do some research before posting useless comments. At this point I feel like you are a troll.

Xcrowd has all units priced in usd and was simply showing me an example.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
August 19, 2013, 11:04:49 PM

Also another thing I was thinking about...Is the price with bitcoin in escrow going to change at the end due to price fluctuation? Like what if btc rises to $200. Will we then release only a portion of the coins to you or what?

The escrow deposits sent will be kept at the same value regardless if it's in BTC or Fiat. However you would be able to send over less coins if you only deposited 30%.

For example - you send over $329 in escrow deposits (30%) at the current BTC exchange rates that would amount to 2.65 BTC.

If the BTC price rises to $200 per BTC when we request the full deposit just before dispatch then you would only have to send over another 3.35 BTC to cover the current total price of 8.2 BTC. Hope that makes sense.

What if the BTC price falls to $10 we would need to pay a lot more 67 BTC . You should not cap your price based on BTC, it should always be based on the US$, BTC fluctuates to much for comfort.

Very Risky because Prices of BTC up and down anytime.

Not only we have to pay the 10% extra for the deposit payment option but also the escrow fees of 1%. Why would you need to add in the 10% and why not you pay the 1% or so escrow fees.

When we cancel are we liable to pay the 1% Fee or not needed?
August 19, 2013, 11:04:13 PM
The 30% deposit option will costs an extra 10% on top of the normal price. An $999 Elysium would cost $1098 but you are only required to deposit $329 to reserve your order and won't have to pay the remaining cost until your order is ready to be shipped.

Speaking of which for some reason my 100% deposit $999 Elysium cost $1,049.00 for my order. Smiley Not sure why, since there was no shipping added.

PSU most likely. If you would like to edit your order send us an email at [email protected].

Ahhh okay, didn't realize the power supply wasn't in the base price. I did include one. For 350W I'm sure whatever one you choose will be fine. US<>UK doesn't have customs issues with power supplies like China does, I assume?

Speaking of which I assume the power supply will be 120V USA-compatible for those ordering from the States? Smiley
August 19, 2013, 10:59:55 PM
When will we get email instructions on how to send escrow payment?

Should be sent within 48-72 hours; we just need to get a green light from our verification vendor which will allow us to publish the expected final shipping period for our first batch of 500TH (date of last orders to be shipped).
August 19, 2013, 10:53:59 PM
When will we get email instructions on how to send escrow payment?
August 19, 2013, 10:52:05 PM
The 30% deposit option will costs an extra 10% on top of the normal price. An $999 Elysium would cost $1098 but you are only required to deposit $329 to reserve your order and won't have to pay the remaining cost until your order is ready to be shipped.

Speaking of which for some reason my 100% deposit $999 Elysium cost $1,049.00 for my order. Smiley Not sure why, since there was no shipping added.

PSU most likely. If you would like to edit your order send us an email at [email protected].
August 19, 2013, 10:48:54 PM

August 19, 2013, 10:38:57 PM
Deposit Options: 30% - 10% premium? Would you please explain this clearly, if we pay by deposit option's we need to pay 30% to 10% above your normal price?

$6.60 will becomes $8.58 or $7.26

With that new rates your price are higher compares to cointera.

August 19, 2013, 10:37:38 PM
Can someone please delete some of eve's posts? Some of us have actual questions that keep getting buried. If one of my comments saying he was a troll and was worthy of being ignored was deleted how can this not be? He is practically ruining any practical conversations with his spam.

Read what you want to read and avoid or ignore those you don't want to read as easy as that. Everyone has a choice. and anyone can writes whatever they want. If you don't like this thread maybe you should go somewhere else. That is what the 5th Amendment is all about. Freedom of expression.

Go and get real don't complain about others.

Right I get that but this thread should be about discussing the product and not spamming someone's personal details that are available probably one page back. Sure you can say what ever you want but that doesn't mean that you should. Eve isn't wrong but he is an asshole.

Also yes thank you xcrowd that makes sense.
August 19, 2013, 10:35:05 PM

Pages:
Jump to: