Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN] [XCY] CyprusCoin - Untraceable, Fast & Secure Payments [Bounties]✅ - page 6. (Read 27744 times)

copper member
Activity: 199
Merit: 0
Cyprus Coin Team

As you all know FCB (FirstCryptoBank) several days ago announced that they will list us. We are glad to announce FCB already listed us (BTC/XCY) (XMR/XCY) and trading excepted to start in 24 hours. Recently some of our users were having complains about the current exchange, so i am sure this will be good alternative for them. We are still working on getting listed at HIGH VOLUME exchanges. Thanks for being a part of CyprusCoin community!

https://fcbaccount.com/account/exchange/BTC/XCY
https://fcbaccount.com/account/exchange/XMR/XCY
copper member
Cyprus Coin Team
Heads up Team.

Within 1 Month Gui wallet + remote Node and Latest Nest Wallet release.

Already worked on Offshore investment partnership which will give publicity and utility of this coin.

Really working hard to keep the project on top.

Thank you Rajan, trying to complete achievements faster than we promise.
Activity: 6
Merit: 6
Heads up Team.

Within 1 Month Gui wallet + remote Node and Latest Nest Wallet release.

Already worked on Offshore investment partnership which will give publicity and utility of this coin.

Really working hard to keep the project on top.

copper member
Cyprus Coin Team
Is there anyway to withdraw funds from raisex? Paymentid is requested, but I have not it in my zedwallet.

Matt their withdraw taking up to 24 hours. I received a test payment in 6-7 hours. So i think you have to wait a little.
If anything else please let us know.
How can I have an id payment?

If you are using Electron wallet you can see Generate Payment ID link right under where it shows your wallet address.
Or alternatively you can copy payment ID of which Raisex gave to you and change some numbers and letters in it. It also works
copper member
Cyprus Coin Team
what price is the coin on the exchange?

i don't really like signing up to random exchanges.

Price not very stable yet because the volume is low. Currently 45 sats it looks like but seen 200 sat level too.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1008
Is there anyway to withdraw funds from raisex? Paymentid is requested, but I have not it in my zedwallet.

Matt their withdraw taking up to 24 hours. I received a test payment in 6-7 hours. So i think you have to wait a little.
How can I have an id payment?
Activity: 38
what price is the coin on the exchange?

i don't really like signing up to random exchanges.
copper member
Cyprus Coin Team

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1008
copper member
Cyprus Coin Team
Arashflash44 When you are quoting the whole post other users may think something wrong with us Smiley
We have stated on our announcement Yes we know Raisex is not the best choice for us but we needed to start from somewhere since there were people daily were asking about an exchange and trying to create FUD. We are not saying to anyone that go and trade on Raisex, however if you need an exchange too bad now, then its the only choice for now.

FCB also announced that in 1-2 days they will list CyrpusCoin at https://fcbaccount.com/account/exchange/BTC/XCY so we are waiting them too.
Thank you for your interest on CyprusCoin.
Activity: 72
After a couple of technical issues Raisex.io Exchange succeeded in listing CyprusCoin (https://raisex.io/trade/XCY_BTC) . Although not huge news, we wish that this listing will be the start for good news to follow. There are several points we want to bring to your attention.

1- We were waiting for this first listing to announce offline/online partnerships for the CyprusCoin. Starting this weekend we will start to announce Offshore businesses, merchants, services and locations that will use CyprusCoin as a solution.

2- We will publish first version of the Whitepaper in several days so you will have a chance to learn more about the usage, mission and vision of CyprusCoin.

3- Since we have an exchange now, so for the next exchanges we will not be in a hurry and our goal will be getting listed on HIGH VOLUME or/and AUTHORITY exchanges as our second and third listings. On this road we will appreciate your help too. On our website there is a BTC address (1JxyC4jyviuNRHTJthfPF2oa5BTgqCCWyh) that you could consider donating for Exchange listing fees.

4- You can be sure that the CyprusCoin team are doing our best for this project. We also want to be in Binance, HitBit, Cryptopia. We also want to have Android/IOS wallets ready very soon. We also want to have many other tasks completed in a timely manner. Please remember CYPRUSCOIN is not a coin that was created to make some quick dollars. With the help of our community we will bring it to the level that it deserves.

Thanks for being a part of our community!

the withdraw fee for eth at that exchange is 0.01200000 eth !! whatt??
copper member
Cyprus Coin Team
Be careful, the curve exchange

Thank you for your warning Kliv73
Activity: 103
Be careful, the curve exchange
copper member
Cyprus Coin Team
After a couple of technical issues Raisex.io Exchange succeeded in listing CyprusCoin (https://raisex.io/trade/XCY_BTC) . Although not huge news, we wish that this listing will be the start for good news to follow. There are several points we want to bring to your attention.

1- We were waiting for this first listing to announce offline/online partnerships for the CyprusCoin. Starting this weekend we will start to announce Offshore businesses, merchants, services and locations that will use CyprusCoin as a solution.

2- We will publish first version of the Whitepaper in several days so you will have a chance to learn more about the usage, mission and vision of CyprusCoin.

3- Since we have an exchange now, so for the next exchanges we will not be in a hurry and our goal will be getting listed on HIGH VOLUME or/and AUTHORITY exchanges as our second and third listings. On this road we will appreciate your help too. On our website there is a BTC address (1JxyC4jyviuNRHTJthfPF2oa5BTgqCCWyh) that you could consider donating for Exchange listing fees.

4- You can be sure that the CyprusCoin team are doing our best for this project. We also want to be in Binance, HitBit, Cryptopia. We also want to have Android/IOS wallets ready very soon. We also want to have many other tasks completed in a timely manner. Please remember CYPRUSCOIN is not a coin that was created to make some quick dollars. With the help of our community we will bring it to the level that it deserves.

Thanks for being a part of our community!
Activity: 29
I find this a very interesting coin because it's a cryptonight coin. I will be mining this coin soon. By the way dev, where can we trade this? What exchange(s) is CyprusCoin listed now?
copper member
Cyprus Coin Team
We are not the owner of the faucet, a friend of us started to faucet and he is funding it.
On our discord server you can reach him (@Rogerrobers) and he can answer your questions.
Thank you for your interest on our project.
Oh, get it, CryprusCoin.
I will contact that guy later for more information about the faucet.

Sure whenever you want !
copper member
Cyprus Coin Team

Do you need more XCY (CyprusCoin)? Here is the CyprusCoin Faucet ! Claim your free XCY now! Thanks to @Rogerrobers
https://cypruscoin.space/

How many coins each one can get, in total, from the faucet?
And, how long will the faucet last?
thank you.

We are not the owner of the faucet, a friend of us started to faucet and he is funding it.
On our discord server you can reach him (@Rogerrobers) and he can answer your questions.
Thank you for your interest on our project.
copper member
Cyprus Coin Team
Take a hasty trading option which will lead to bad results for a good project
I know a lot of trading floors. Please choose wisely for the great project

Thank you so much for your very nice words about CyprusCoin project.
As you know many good exchanges are asking listing fees for listing a coin.
We are still doing our best to get listed on serious exchanges.
We believe that with the support of our community we will be in a known exchange soon.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Take a hasty trading option which will lead to bad results for a good project
I know a lot of trading floors. Please choose wisely for the great project
copper member
Cyprus Coin Team

Do you need more XCY (CyprusCoin)? Here is the CyprusCoin Faucet ! Claim your free XCY now! Thanks to @Rogerrobers
https://cypruscoin.space/
Pages:
Jump to: