Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN] [XCY] CyprusCoin - Untraceable, Fast & Secure Payments [Bounties]✅ - page 9. (Read 27744 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
how secure this project ?? can anyone post here about the project secureness !!
Activity: 150
Latest build for windows is ready to download @ http://cypruscoin.club/Cyprus.zip

Updates:
Mixin 0-3 Allowed (Both Untraceable and Traceable payments are ready to use)
Sync issue handled no need to download block files & now blockchain sync faster.
The newest verion of CyprusCoin wallet has truly synced much faster.
Thanks for releasing this one very soon for Cypruscoin community.
YUP !!! I was using the anterior version , and was slow , but with new version , he sync in less 10 minutes ! Thanks .
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1018
Currently, there is no signature campaign in the list of all available, joinable campaigns presented in the OP.
Felt a little bit dissapointed, but I hope that the team will open that sort of campaign soon.
copper member
Activity: 199
Cyprus Coin Team
Latest build for windows is ready to download @ http://cypruscoin.club/Cyprus.zip

Updates:
Sync issue handled no need to download block files & now blockchain sync faster.
The newest verion of CyprusCoin wallet has truly synced much faster.
Thanks for releasing this one very soon for Cypruscoin community.

Thank you for your nice words. Stay tuned for GUI wallet and Exchange listing announces.
copper member
Cyprus Coin Team

Updates:
Activity: 23
Hello,

I have just started up mining this project.

When do you release wallet for MAC? Or online wallet?

Thank you

One more thing...

On your block explorer calculator showing coin turtle...? Should it be corrected to XCY?

Also, how and where can I check balance of my paper wallet?

Welcome to our community as a miner Smiley By next week we will have our new GUI wallets ready and of course MAC wallet too..
For web wallet we have plans and hopefully we will publish it soon.

Block explorer currently showing XCY (Cyprus Coin)... But If you are telling about:

Powered by  Turtle Blockchain Explorer v. 1.0.0.
Code from Karbowanec Blockchain Explorer

Then its just paying respect to creator and designer of the explorer script. If you see Turtlecoin anywhere else please let us know.

Regards the TRTL display, I found this in the block explorer, enter pool, then calculator showing TRTL and not XCY coins...

Can you tell about which exchanges you are aiming?
I would prefer Tradeogre, they have good volumen and visitors.

Very bad if you choose bad exchange with low daily visitors..
When are listing on exchange planning?

We agree with you 100% and we are not looking for low volume exchanges. As much as we have heard that Tradeogre not responding any applications at the moment however we have another exchanges in mind that we think it will be good to join them. We want to step in to first exchange in 1 or 2 weeks.

Can you tell which exchange you’re aiming for?
copper member
Cyprus Coin Team
Currently, there is no signature campaign in the list of all available, joinable campaigns presented in the OP.
Felt a little bit dissapointed, but I hope that the team will open that sort of campaign soon.

We are getting a lot of requests for signature campaign and hopefully we will add it to our bounty thread very soon. Thank you for your interest.
copper member
Cyprus Coin Team
Hello,

Thank you

One more thing...

On your block explorer calculator showing coin turtle...? Should it be corrected to XCY?

Welcome to our community as a miner Smiley By next week we will have our new GUI wallets ready and of course MAC wallet too..

Block explorer currently showing XCY (Cyprus Coin)... But If you are telling about:

Powered by  Turtle Blockchain Explorer v. 1.0.0.
Code from Karbowanec Blockchain Explorer

Then its just paying respect to creator and designer of the explorer script. If you see Turtlecoin anywhere else please let us know.

Regards the TRTL display, I found this in the block explorer, enter pool, then calculator showing TRTL and not XCY coins...

Can you tell about which exchanges you are aiming?
I would prefer Tradeogre, they have good volumen and visitors.

Very bad if you choose bad exchange with low daily visitors..
When are listing on exchange planning?

We agree with you 100% and we are not looking for low volume exchanges. As much as we have heard that Tradeogre not responding any applications at the moment however we have another exchanges in mind that we think it will be good to join them. We want to step in to first exchange in 1 or 2 weeks.
copper member
Cyprus Coin Team
Hello , and good luck with this project , one question , i have downloaded the wallet from your links and every time its saying :
2018-Nov-03 03:03:58.721994 INFO    [209.250.231.233:11974 OUT] Your CyprusCoin node is syncing with the network (4.06% complete) You are 19160 blocks (13 days) behind the current peer you're connected to. Slow and steady wins the race!
2018-Nov-03 03:04:05.031828 INFO    [202.97.251.225:11974 OUT] Your CyprusCoin node is syncing with the network (16.22% complete) You are 4189 blocks (2 days) behind the current peer you're connected to. Slow and steady wins the race! what should i do ? Thanks  Tongue

EDIT: i removed 3 files from : appdata/XCY wallet , and i replaced with yours . worked Wink

I am glad that you have fix it yourself Smiley This is a temporary solution and soon at the new version that we will publish in 1-2 days there will be no need to replace any files.
Thank you for your interest in CyprusCoin
Activity: 23
Hello,

Thank you

One more thing...