Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN] [XCY] CyprusCoin - Untraceable, Fast & Secure Payments [Bounties]✅ - page 8. (Read 27744 times)

copper member
Activity: 199
Merit: 0
Cyprus Coin Team
Thanks for publishing all these links to different kinds of Cypruscoin wallet.
I downloaded and installed windows version.

You are welcome thelionkingbtc, thank you for your interest on CyprusCoin project.
copper member
Cyprus Coin Team
The new version of GUI Wallet is ready to download. Remote nodes added in GUI wallet.
Which means you dont have to run daemon on your computer to sync to blockchain.  

https://github.com/CyprusCoinClub/cyprus-wallet-electron/releases
copper member
Cyprus Coin Team
Interesting project here.  The dev team is very accessible on Discord.  They're anon, but bring reputations from other projects.

Thank you for your nice words about CyprusCoin project papacabeza !  Smiley Yes discord is the most active communication channel for our community.
copper member
Activity: 67
Interesting project here.  The dev team is very accessible on Discord.  They're anon, but bring reputations from other projects.
copper member
Cyprus Coin Team
I welcome the team of the CyprusCoin I hope that you will be able to implement your project plans.  are you going to provide information about the project in Russian on YouTube?

Yes Lunaluk, we are looking for the Youtubers that will review our project on their Youtube channels. I think we will have updates about it very soon.
Also thank you so much for your nice wishes.
Activity: 104
Merit: 12
Thank you for joining us as a miner! Yes its very right time to mine Cyprus Coin. Also we will have signature campaign soon
Good to know and hope that the CyprusCoin team will implement a long-lasting signature campaign.
By now, there are several campaigns for translation, Twitter, Youtube, Blog Post/Article
Activity: 240
Merit: 10
I welcome the team of the CyprusCoin I hope that you will be able to implement your project plans.  are you going to provide information about the project in Russian on YouTube?
Activity: 23
https://i.imgur.com/EdmI6ps.jpg

GUI Wallet is here (CyprusElectron)
Windows, Mac and Linux versions are ready to use !

I get error when run the MAC wallet?
Can you write guide to install so it will work?
copper member
Cyprus Coin Team

GUI Wallet is here (CyprusElectron)
Windows, Mac and Linux versions are ready to use !
Activity: 474
Merit: 101
I hope you understand importance of transparency in front of crypto community.
Please let us know when we can expect full team members info on your website?
copper member
Cyprus Coin Team
very nice project!I feel that he will be cool! Cool Cool Cool

Thank you for your nice comments, we are doing our best to make our community happy.
Activity: 25
very nice project!I feel that he will be cool! Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 546
Merit: 159
Latest build for windows is ready to download @ http://cypruscoin.club/Cyprus.zip

Updates:
Mixin 0-3 Allowed (Both Untraceable and Traceable payments are ready to use)
Sync issue handled no need to download block files & now blockchain sync faster.
The newest verion of CyprusCoin wallet has truly synced much faster.
Thanks for releasing this one very soon for Cypruscoin community.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
Thank you for joining us as a miner! Yes its very right time to mine Cyprus Coin. Also we will have signature campaign soon
Good to know and hope that the CyprusCoin team will implement a long-lasting signature campaign.
By now, there are several campaigns for translation, Twitter, Youtube, Blog Post/Article
if Cyprus Coin has a signature campaign, many people will try to participate in getting a good profit on this project. besides mining the Cryprus Coin, participants can also get this coin through a bounty campaign, that's really cool.
I agree with you that it is true if the signature campaign held here will definitely help to promote this project as well so that it will be easy to attract investors to join, but whatever the team does must have been carefully considered to achieve the success of this project.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
if Cyprus Coin has a signature campaign, many people will try to participate in getting a good profit on this project. besides mining the Cryprus Coin, participants can also get this coin through a bounty campaign, that's really cool.
Activity: 13
Good luck CyprusCoin project
copper member
Cyprus Coin Team

UPDATE: Countdown has been started... GUI wallet is coming. If all goes good we are planning to release it in several hours. Thank you for being a part of great CyprusCoin community.
copper member
Cyprus Coin Team
how secure this project ?? can anyone post here about the project secureness !!

If you can tell more about your security concerns then maybe we can help you. What do you mean about being secure?
Pages:
Jump to: