Author

Topic: [ANN] [XEL] :: XEL - The Decentralized Supercomputer :: - page 178. (Read 253382 times)

Activity: 749
Merit: 501
🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟
Dear friends , show your love to XEL and retweet: https://twitter.com/bgjjj2016/status/873514384290570240

tweet content:
#XEL #Elastic #TheonlyrealSupercomputer

EK & Unvoid putting final touches on the XEL masterpiece Mainnet. Stay tuned for this revolution!
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Ben2016
Dear friends , show your love to XEL and retweet: https://twitter.com/bgjjj2016/status/873514384290570240
Activity: 952
haha hope the mainnet release soon!

exciting time.
Activity: 500
Merit: 507
i want to get some xel ,how can i do ... Huh

You made the right decision regarding buying xel.
Your options are as follows:

A) Build a time machine and participate in the donation phase

Or

B) Wait for the mainnet launch and buy from someone OTC

Or

C) Wait for xel to be added to exchanges after launch and buy there

Good luck!

Activity: 596
Merit: 500
i want to get some xel ,how can i do ... Huh
Ben2016
Honestly, where did all these new people suddenly come from? I mean, it's not that the old thread had a different name or so.

When will you release the bounty program?

I want to apply too! Come on guys, RELEASE IT!  Grin

any bounty for further dev?

And what will this "further dev" exactly do?

hope soon ICO

your hope will not come true regarding this point!
Our Satoshi is smart and with a great sense of humor!
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1168
Honestly, where did all these new people suddenly come from? I mean, it's not that the old thread had a different name or so.

I want to apply too! Come on guys, RELEASE IT!  Grin

And what will this "further dev" exactly do?

hope soon ICO

your hope will not come true regarding this point!
Activity: 588
looking forward the testnet mainnet release.

that's great to show the power of the community.

SAME Smiley
Activity: 952
looking forward the testnet release.

that's great to show the power of the community.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I do not think there will be any bounty program,lol
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com
Activity: 1111
Merit: 584
Activity: 464
Merit: 260
ImI, on the OP can you please remove the reference to FPGAs in the "What is elastic" section.  I don't see any scenario right now where Elastic will be integrating with FPGAs.  Although they are flexible...converting ElasticPL to a bitstream would be nearly impossible  Wink
Ben2016
this project listen good, hope soon ICO
No ICO . we had a donation which finished last year. Our Mainnet is coming any day.
Activity: 971
Activity: 586
Actually SONM has a working prototype (they even coded a quake game I read). Would love to have someone from the team explain differences with other projects because they are so many: SONM, iEXEC, Gollem, Gridcoin.

There was a paper circulating but may be outdated and doesn't include the latest kids on the block (sonm,iexec). That being said, I love elastic Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1334
just in case
Anyone here selling some of their XEL?

Send me offers.

You can follow here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1589333.320;topicseen
But best way is wait for lite wallet release
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
I love the dynamic in the new thread. Is anyone capable of creating a new signature with the new logo etc?
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
Hello, what's the difference between Elastic and SONM? Some people have told me that the differences are minimal and that practically Elastic is made up of a smaller team than SONM, is this true?

Just guessing here (guess might contain incorrect information)... the one exists in working prototype form the other doesn't?

Also, because there is a constant team talk going on here: what would you prefer, a lady staying with you for an hourly payment, or one that really loves you even if you have nothing  Cheesy  I think we can be glad to have true enthusiasts and brilliant out of the box thinkers gathered around, and nor a highly paid PR team in pinstripe suits lol.
Since the " Twitter poll questions " are becoming popular, should I put this one too ? Wink

A) Hourly Lady
B) a lady that loves you !

They have different niches. Both are nice to have and should not really be in direct competition with one another  Grin
Ben2016
Hello, what's the difference between Elastic and SONM? Some people have told me that the differences are minimal and that practically Elastic is made up of a smaller team than SONM, is this true?

Just guessing here (guess might contain incorrect information)... the one exists in working prototype form the other doesn't?

Also, because there is a constant team talk going on here: what would you prefer, a lady staying with you for an hourly payment, or one that really loves you even if you have nothing  Cheesy  I think we can be glad to have true enthusiasts and brilliant out of the box thinkers gathered around, and nor a highly paid PR team in pinstripe suits lol.
Since the " Twitter poll questions " are becoming popular, should I put this one too ? Wink

A) Hourly Lady
B) a lady that loves you !
Jump to: