Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XEL] :: XEL - The Decentralized Supercomputer :: - page 9. (Read 253382 times)

Activity: 1111
Merit: 584
HmmMAA, thanks a lot for the updates!

I have a somewhat related question. I have recently installed the Xeline wallet and am a bit confused by the whole situation... Not sure if this was discussed before and I am beating a dead horse here.

The wallet urges you to backup the mneminic phrase, which is completely ok. But is there a way to restore the wallet using previously backed up mnemonic phrase, or to restore using a mnemonic used on Webwallet previously?
The WebWallet seems to be gone (forever?? - hopefully not), so I suppose many holders are left with no access to their coins, right..?

Dear drays ,

as far as i can understand ( i'm not a techy guy Smiley ) you can install the litewallet locally , i think this guide will help if you are on windows http://xelastic.wiki/windows-tutorial ( wiki was setup today and maybe we will need a few days to check that everything's ok ) . But if you can wait i will ask the more experienced guys and reply to you tomorrow .
I will also ask if we can start again the litewallet online , but i think the most safe way it is to have it locally .
As for the Xeline wallet , this is a great observation , i will forward it to the improvements channel and hopefully the devs will have a look at it .  
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073
HmmMAA, thanks a lot for the updates!

I have a somewhat related question. I have recently installed the Xeline wallet and am a bit confused by the whole situation... Not sure if this was discussed before and I am beating a dead horse here.

The wallet urges you to backup the mneminic phrase, which is completely ok. But is there a way to restore the wallet using previously backed up mnemonic phrase, or to restore using a mnemonic used on Webwallet previously?
The WebWallet seems to be gone (forever?? - hopefully not), so I suppose many holders are left with no access to their coins, right..?

Some news from XEL slack and discord for those who don't follow them .
- any1 , who currently helps with the development of XEL platform shared some ideas which you can check here https://gist.github.com/any1dot/290287a4e7e234b36f436b20a15da678
- Distro shared the work he and mr.coinzy done for long time in gitbook . Community currently is setting up a wiki for XEL
- XEL twitter and reddit are now active and we are working on ways to be more active
We , the XEL community are more alive than ever and more and more people want to get involved and help the project move to the place it belongs . Hopefully we will have some updates from the devs in the near future .
Stay tuned .
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Good to see $XEL still on top of their game. I know the devs have been working hard behind the scenes, especially EK.  Smiley
And where to go, because the project itself is very much worth attention and much. Now went overall growth and presumably while XEL is also very much will increase.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Good to see $XEL still on top of their game. I know the devs have been working hard behind the scenes, especially EK.  Smiley
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
whats the point to delete my question about done work and the price of coin?Smiley)) no need to do that dear moderator, no need
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
@fonship All XEL's were premined . There is a fixed supply of 100 million coins . Until now coins that have been claimed are 91.676.277 XEL . I think this number will be close to the final circulating supply . There is no way to calculate earnings as forging rewards are based on fees of transactions . There might be some , there might be 0 . To gain forging rewards you need a balance of at least 1000 XEL in your wallet ( not exchange wallet ) .
@ImI Welcome back dude , let's move XEL forward
@Piston Honda EK just say something in slack today
" the computation wallet will be replaces by an improved version soon
i will try to make it modular though
so the litewallet should be enough and then you can plug the computation wallet into it " .
As for marketing , as you know decentralized projects are not the best in that , we as community are trying to find ways to help and promote XEL so new developers can come and help finish the platform . Any help is appreciated .

Well marketing is always hard to get started with and especially see some effects on the price. We could start with some signature banner bounty for example. Or try to get some kind of scientific article /statement about the capabilities of the project and try getting it published somewhere. Just some random thoughts here
ImI
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019

-Updated OP-
Activity: 1150
Merit: 347
The works have always been happening in Elastic and will definitely continue! Now is to wait the time necessary for everything to happen. Roll Eyes
Activity: 581
Merit: 253
I know people were looking for a working Slack invitation so there's one copied from our Discord channel:

Slack workspace - Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer

@ImI - would you be able to update the OP with the above and also maybe add in link to the Discord channel: https://discord.gg/umA6KF

Thanks
@fonship All XEL's were premined . There is a fixed supply of 100 million coins . Until now coins that have been claimed are 91.676.277 XEL . I think this number will be close to the final circulating supply . There is no way to calculate earnings as forging rewards are based on fees of transactions . There might be some , there might be 0 . To gain forging rewards you need a balance of at least 1000 XEL in your wallet ( not exchange wallet ) .
@ImI Welcome back dude , let's move XEL forward
@Piston Honda EK just say something in slack today
" the computation wallet will be replaces by an improved version soon
i will try to make it modular though
so the litewallet should be enough and then you can plug the computation wallet into it " .
As for marketing , as you know decentralized projects are not the best in that , we as community are trying to find ways to help and promote XEL so new developers can come and help finish the platform . Any help is appreciated .
ImI
legendary

Hi everyone,

wassup? Haven't been active for a while, but now i am back.

Welcome back!!
You will get more info on what's up on Slack and Discord Smiley

I will have a look Smiley
Activity: 581
Merit: 253

Hi everyone,

Welcome back!!
You will get more info on what's up on Slack and Discord Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
oh good not dead Cheesy

price still shyte tho...  Sad

i hope the devs get going with more updates and eventually marketing.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Glad to see the project is still active.

BTC ratio almost at initial donation level. Might be a good time to buy or average down. Very likely it will cost not less in a year from now.

I agree. If you check chart you will see regular bull div on daily.
ImI
legendary

Hi everyone,

Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
anyone have any link where i can read about how to earn XEL?
how XEL generated or if full supply is out, how the economics work.
Any calculator to estimate earnings?
Latest update from EK for those not following Discord or Slack . Community is trying to get the communication channels back on track and give space to developers do their job . If any of you have some expertise in a section just drop by our Discord channel .

Activity: 690
Merit: 500
Glad to see the project is still active.

BTC ratio almost at initial donation level. Might be a good time to buy or average down. Very likely it will cost not less in a year from now.
Activity: 384
Merit: 107
New update from ek

The working explorer is https://explorer.xel.org/

For a slack or discord invite message me with an email.
Pages:
Jump to: