Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XEL] :: XEL - The Decentralized Supercomputer :: - page 12. (Read 253422 times)

Activity: 161
Merit: 11
Did Elastic do an ICO? If so I'm having trouble finding info on the token sale details. Also I believe it was forked from Bitcoin. Is this correct?
Activity: 409
Merit: 250
Here's another opportunity that just came up to get listed on another exchange:

https://mobile.twitter.com/nova_exchange/status/1031509028155875330

Just reply with a tweet and ask for elastic Cheesy

Nova exchange, is still a thing? I remember that last year was closed.

Edit: So it's alive again, it was a really good exchange for alts, never had a problem, now it has basically no volume though....

Many people were upset with nova when it pulled that crap.

It was good for small coins because of the free (voting) listing. So many coins only traded there.
As soon as it announced it was closing, all those coins were doomed and plummeted.

I think nova has lost its clients trust
Activity: 581
Merit: 253
Tell me please, where can I buy a coin XEL? I can not find it for some reason.

It's available for trading on Bittrex:
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-XEL

Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
<-->

You can buy from Bittrex, and some others as well, below is the list of exchanges for Elastic:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/elastic/#markets
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Tell me please, where can I buy a coin XEL? I can not find it for some reason.
Activity: 112
Interesting project, I have never seen this before, I think that it will be interesting for many investors, I will follow the development of the project.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Nova exchange, is still a thing? I remember that last year was closed.

Edit: So it's alive again, it was a really good exchange for alts, never had a problem, now it has basically no volume though....
Activity: 123
XEL is the only Blockchain supercomputer where users can calculate whatever they want. XEL applies the basic concepts and benefits that are explained in a very simple and easy way so that everyone - even without a computer science background - can follow.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Congrats on the new listing. Is Digital Price a decent exchange, I've never used them before.   Huh
Activity: 914
Merit: 299

Activity: 814
Merit: 531

Exchange:https://digitalprice.io/?inviter=1f979e

Listing exchange! ! !

Good news!

The new exchange is always good, an additional volume of trades and new opportunities for trading. Do I need to pass KYC for trading on this exchange?

that link you are posting has a referral.

When it starts to work on Digitalprice.io?
Activity: 352
Merit: 104
SquidCoin.cash

Exchange:digitalprice.io

Listing exchange! ! !

Good news!

The new exchange is always good, an additional volume of trades and new opportunities for trading. Do I need to pass KYC for trading on this exchange?
Activity: 546
Merit: 122
Anyways, right now which are the exchanges in which we can trade xel?

thanks for your help.

No problem.

Current exchanges are Bittrex and its Korean partner of Upbit, aside from a slight trace on the Stellar decentralized exchange. No others, AFAIK.

So XEL has an exchange with a picture-based ID verification process first and also a decentralized exchange. But XEL doesn't presently have a classic style simple exchange for casual trades, a role which digitalprice.io will hopefully serve.

Not having tried the Stellar DEX yet myself, I am unsure why it is not more popular, not just on XEL but on all of its listings, though usually DEX attempts thus far have been clunky.

so do you think that bittrex is not the best exchange for a coin like xel? mmm, i don't know, bittrex is super used..

Bittrex already had its best days. It became the rockstar exchange out of a sudden like 3 years ago or so, but now as you can see it lost its leading position.

well nearly every exchange was literally destroyed by binance in terms of altcoins. Different thing with bitcoin trades. But still Bittrex is doing their thing and might still rise to new heights some time again. I loved bittrex and I trust them, which is something you can't do with every exchange
I think Bittrex lost its position because it began to obey regulators. as well as poloniex and other exchanges. and I think they will not be able to rise again.
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
what are various ways to earn XEL rather than buying from the exchange.

Is it minable, or staking possible?

If one can earn XEL, is there any calculator to estimate earnings?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

thanks for your help.

No problem.

Current exchanges are Bittrex and its Korean partner of Upbit, aside from a slight trace on the Stellar decentralized exchange. No others, AFAIK.

So XEL has an exchange with a picture-based ID verification process first and also a decentralized exchange. But XEL doesn't presently have a classic style simple exchange for casual trades, a role which digitalprice.io will hopefully serve.

Not having tried the Stellar DEX yet myself, I am unsure why it is not more popular, not just on XEL but on all of its listings, though usually DEX attempts thus far have been clunky.

so do you think that bittrex is not the best exchange for a coin like xel? mmm, i don't know, bittrex is super used..

Bittrex already had its best days. It became the rockstar exchange out of a sudden like 3 years ago or so, but now as you can see it lost its leading position.

well nearly every exchange was literally destroyed by binance in terms of altcoins. Different thing with bitcoin trades. But still Bittrex is doing their thing and might still rise to new heights some time again. I loved bittrex and I trust them, which is something you can't do with every exchange
Activity: 840
Merit: 251

thanks for your help.

No problem.

Activity: 352
Merit: 104
SquidCoin.cash
Can I make a small suggestion. If there is a partially working XEL platform, developers can demonstrate its capabilities on some new example to show the capabilities of the computing system and the prospects for its development. This could interest people who come to business from a practical point of use.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

thanks for your help.

No problem.

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

thanks for your help.

No problem.

Try Stellar and you'll see it's impossible to deposit XEL there - see here https://naobtc.com/xel/#5
Don't know what are the XELs that are offered for sell on Stellar
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
Finally I started to buy my first XEL! Long remained above 1900 sat! Grin
Pages:
Jump to: