Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐The first Fantasy Football Manager blockchain game!▐ ⚽ - page 111. (Read 168582 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
It  seem's this coin had company info ( link below  in comment ).  so, don't worry about the company behind . I think  the team just have not enough people
This is why they had little thing out since ICO end . if so  ,Just tell us what kind help you need . I'm a five year front end developer. it my pleasure to help you fix some bugs  .just don't saying  something useless .The initiative of this project is your hands.You do not have to think about what is right to tell .  hop you can make out  something big .

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/6j8i5h/footballcoin_xfccoin_scam_warning_fake_company/

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hi
is there any updates on the new blockchain for this coin?

Also please make sure there is a way to import the https://wallet.tokenpockets.com wallets to the new blockchain.  Those were the wallets I was directed to create during the ICO.  Now I don't have enough BTC to move the xfccoin to another wallet cause the fees are so high.  Maybe like $30 or so the last time I checked.  It might be lower now I haven't checked.

I think that's another problem why the exchange do not like listing this coin.  The fees for moving this coin is ridiculous high.
If you ask me I think you guys should have just made Ethereum ERC20 tokens.  Its easier to implement and everyone else is doing it.  Plus not to mention the cheaper fees.

I do feel that the developers are still actively trying to get this project going but I think they should address some of the issues we are facing like that wallet problem I mentioned earlier.

Any feedback or update is appreciated.
Thanks
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
It should at least be listed in CMC  Huh

How can footballcoin get listed when they are not in any exchange yet, it will only show zero volume and zero value, because we have no way of knowing the value of footballcoin, because it has no existing market to trade this coin.

I'm seriously starting to think that team is not interested to get this coin on exchange. Coins who do less and are vaporware are listed. And this coin with working game and all doesn't even try. How hard it is to get listed on atleast crptopia or liqui. Seems like a cash grab through ICO and then investing that money on platform without any benefits to the investors. We have all been duped.

Actually given that there is a track record of less than pleasant events in the cryptoworld, we decided to create our own Blockchain and ensure that this is a long-term project.
With all due respect, were there any real concerns, the partners we have for our project, all important companies, would not have been interested in entering business with us.
Some may be critical. That's their right. But our responsibility is towards our users to make sure this is a long-term investment that benefits them all.  Smiley

This very sad news that partners are not interested in business, Now the only way to get  stability is the exchanges. If you contact with Bittrex and Poloniex definitely they listed this coin. people love football game so they eagerly invest in this coin. please hurry-up to get listed on exchanges and CMC to revive the confidence of ICO investors and to  add best value to XFC tokens.
Activity: 12
It should at least be listed in CMC  Huh

How can footballcoin get listed when they are not in any exchange yet, it will only show zero volume and zero value, because we have no way of knowing the value of footballcoin, because it has no existing market to trade this coin.

I'm seriously starting to think that team is not interested to get this coin on exchange. Coins who do less and are vaporware are listed. And this coin with working game and all doesn't even try. How hard it is to get listed on atleast crptopia or liqui. Seems like a cash grab through ICO and then investing that money on platform without any benefits to the investors. We have all been duped.

Unfortunately I believe you are correct.  It appears that the ICO investors were duped in what was likely a cash grab.  The developers posted a promising roadmap and made claims that they were already making plans with the big exchanges to be listed directly after ICO.  However, as soon as they got the ICO funds, they became extremely vague with all their answers and continue to be that way with every communication.  Even after encountering unexpected problems, an honest and legitimate project would provide an updated roadmap with a general timeline of new anticipated actions.  However, they clearly have no intention of doing this and it should be obvious to everyone by now that you will most likely not be able to trade this coin or cash out this year, and possibly never.  I would love to be proven wrong regarding all of this, but I don't think that's going to happen.  My condolences to all of those people who invested in this ICO like I did and have now realized that most of the promises that were made were lies. 

I follow Footballcoin on Twitter and the more I read their responses to simple questions, the more I'm convinced that you and the other skeptical members of the forum are right.  They were asked when the testing would be done for the new blockchain and they gave their usual vague responses.  But eventually they replied "Hoping to move things forward in a couple of months."  First off, a couple of months does not mean extremely soon as far as I'm concerned.  Second, what exactly does "hoping to move things forward" actually mean?  Is that how long it will take just to finish testing the blockchain?  Then what?  Or is a couple of months when the exchange will be available and the coin will actually be listed on coinmarketcap?  And just "hoping to move things forward" does not sound like the development is going well.  Nothing is clear about this project anymore.  Honestly, I'm not even sure they're working with ANX to build a new blockchain.  I would assume ANX could easily give them a hard estimate for when everything will be ready to go instead of just "soon".   
Activity: 22

Unfortunately I believe you are correct.  It appears that the ICO investors were duped in what was likely a cash grab.  The developers posted a promising roadmap and made claims that they were already making plans with the big exchanges to be listed directly after ICO.  However, as soon as they got the ICO funds, they became extremely vague with all their answers and continue to be that way with every communication.  Even after encountering unexpected problems, an honest and legitimate project would provide an updated roadmap with a general timeline of new anticipated actions.  However, they clearly have no intention of doing this and it should be obvious to everyone by now that you will most likely not be able to trade this coin or cash out this year, and possibly never.  I would love to be proven wrong regarding all of this, but I don't think that's going to happen.  My condolences to all of those people who invested in this ICO like I did and have now realized that most of the promises that were made were lies. 
Activity: 814
Merit: 358

Actually given that there is a track record of less than pleasant events in the cryptoworld, we decided to create our own Blockchain and ensure that this is a long-term project.
With all due respect, were there any real concerns, the partners we have for our project, all important companies, would not have been interested in entering business with us.
Some may be critical. That's their right. But our responsibility is towards our users to make sure this is a long-term investment that benefits them all.  Smiley
Activity: 125
The premine is high - sure, but people are aware of this and that will impact price for a considerable amount of time. So as long as the developers are dedicated to the project for years, this could certainly still have potential. there are of cause things for concern to be cautious of for some time.Show dedication long term and you may do just fine."

They are still replying, posting, and updating on whatever info.. so I would assume they are still working on this. It's hard to agree on, but some things do take longer than expected. Yes, I know it's hard to have patience, but there is no other way to have good results.
Hoping for the best!
Activity: 177
The premine is high - sure, but people are aware of this and that will impact price for a considerable amount of time. So as long as the developers are dedicated to the project for years, this could certainly still have potential. there are of cause things for concern to be cautious of for some time.Show dedication long term and you may do just fine."
Activity: 523
Merit: 300

Activity: 2926
Merit: 567

Activity: 13
xfcedi September 15, 2017

The new blockchain is in the testing phase right now and I expect that we should have it ready to go very soon. If the XFC is already in the game then, most likely, you will not need to move it all. Once we have the exchange and blockchain ready, we will provide all the details regarding how to move the currency.

hi.
who are You? if you guys are from xfc team why dont you introduce ur self?
it would be a lot nicer... i dont understand ...

Around when the testing phase should be finnished? sure before november or next year or extremly soon?

That seems to be copied from the comments on their website.
Activity: 115
xfcedi September 15, 2017

The new blockchain is in the testing phase right now and I expect that we should have it ready to go very soon. If the XFC is already in the game then, most likely, you will not need to move it all. Once we have the exchange and blockchain ready, we will provide all the details regarding how to move the currency.

hi.
who are You? if you guys are from xfc team why dont you introduce ur self?
it would be a lot nicer... i dont understand ...

Around when the testing phase should be finnished? sure before november or next year or extremly soon?
Activity: 97
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1007
Anonym developer was a subject discussed before. I couldn´t follow-up with those critics but it is a fact that is bothering me too. If it is a legitimite company, then why do they hide the people behind it? If they decide to not show up on this forum again, how could we even find them again?

Activity: 115
Hi.
I agree to all above.
It is all frustrating, there is no real communication with the XFC team, we even don't know who they are!!!
or it looks like there is you solo guy OCTA behind the good project.

There is/was a problem with blockchain, please give us "extremly soon" some daily updates on your progress, we are the community here!!! HELLO!! Smiley

greetings

Activity: 583
Merit: 500
I can fully understand that due to the block chain change, there have been major delays. What I do not understand much is because they do not give more closed terms, it is not so difficult, someone has to be able to give a date with a certain margin. This would be very healthy for the currency.
Activity: 97
i will wait xfccoin open bounty, twitter campaign and facebook campaign

Is there any exchange open where XFCcoin can be traded? (Besides the counterparty DEX, which is a joke, where you need to pay bitcoins just to place a trade).

Why is it taking so long for a trading exchange to be established?  And now they need to raise more funds?  I can tell you at least one person who wont be buying any more XFCcoin until they start to meet their prior commitments.
Activity: 153
I'll just say one more thing. I sure hope that if you ever do manage to get a proper exchange up and running, that you stick with at least one promise and not dump the coins that didn't sell during the ICO for less than 1350 sats.

We know for sure that we will not sell under 1350 satoshy after ICO but it may be much higher than this.
1350 is the absolute minimum we are considering after ICO.
Activity: 153
What I am able to tell you is that updates regarding the exchange are to be available extremely soon.  Wink We will keep you posted with this, as well as news of the game.

It's been one month now since you said extremely soon. Any news? Thought you were going to keep us posted.

It seems that their definition of "extremely soon" is a lot different than everyone else's definition.  I really don't understand why everything has to be so vague with this project.  All businesses set deadlines, so they know approximately how long it will take to get the new blockchain ready for use based on its current stage.  It would be much easier to just provide a rough estimate of the remaining time needed to the community rather than to keep providing vague answers and just stringing everyone along and angering all those that took part in the ICO. 

I feel like I'm being a jerk pressuring these guys, I'm honestly amazed how patient everyone else who has invested in this has been. The ICO has been over for about 3 months now, and I really could wait another 3 months if you would have made that clear at the time of the ico, but you didn't. You lead us to believe you were basically ready to go live, but at this point people can't even buy XFC coins.

the platform (game engine and hosting) in it's current state can accomodate users in the number of 10s of thousand. The code behind the game is robust enough and the hosting solution is scalable to our changing needs (traffic peaks depending on real life game dates, etc). This has been tested internally (since the closed beta) under different loads.

Ever since the public beta began though... we've only risen in numbers of simultanous sessions and concurrent contests. The platform scaled very well, in accord to our own initial tests and predictions. However, in our unperfect world we have to expect the unexpected and plan accordingly (as nobody can predict everything; this includes bugs, attacks and whatnot).

The project is pretty much developed

we have the financial resources for the August launch and to keep going till the end of the 2017-2018 season.

I understand unforeseen things happen, but you made it seem like everything was basically in place and you repeatedly stated during the ICO that you want to be "as transparent as possible". Your timeline states that there should have been a mobile app, a "global launch", as well as  a Football coin debit card by now. Not to mention the Ethereum cross-chain implementation that is suppose to be a go by Oct 15. I mean what the hell happened?
Activity: 12
What I am able to tell you is that updates regarding the exchange are to be available extremely soon.  Wink We will keep you posted with this, as well as news of the game.

It's been one month now since you said extremely soon. Any news? Thought you were going to keep us posted.

It seems that their definition of "extremely soon" is a lot different than everyone else's definition.  I really don't understand why everything has to be so vague with this project.  All businesses set deadlines, so they know approximately how long it will take to get the new blockchain ready for use based on its current stage.  It would be much easier to just provide a rough estimate of the remaining time needed to the community rather than to keep providing vague answers and just stringing everyone along and angering all those that took part in the ICO. 
Jump to: