Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐The first Fantasy Football Manager blockchain game!▐ ⚽ - page 123. (Read 168582 times)

Activity: 814
Merit: 358
It's all good. It keeps getting better. Check this out:  Grin

News about roadmap? exchanges?

My advice is to relax safe in the knowledge that this is going to happen soon.  Smiley
My second advice would also be to look into winning XFCCOIN in competitions if you have a very high concern about the coin.  Cheesy
I am in no way trying to be sardonic.  Wink
Activity: 319
Merit: 251
Somebody please post this coin to coinmarketcap. I would do it but I don't know the site for the coin total in real time. Whoever knows this please post. It is overdue. People see coins this way. Also, XFC team, you said you would wait until after the bitcoin fork to work with exchanges. Well, it's been two weeks. Time to put this on exchanges so it can trade. This coin has zero liquidity right now.

We submitted it but they didn't list it yet
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Somebody please post this coin to coinmarketcap. I would do it but I don't know the site for the coin total in real time. Whoever knows this please post. It is overdue. People see coins this way. Also, XFC team, you said you would wait until after the bitcoin fork to work with exchanges. Well, it's been two weeks. Time to put this on exchanges so it can trade. This coin has zero liquidity right now.
Activity: 583
Merit: 500

News about roadmap? exchanges?
Activity: 814
Merit: 358

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
applications developed in the coming months will attract attention. the mobile app won't I guess.
mobile app to appeal to a wide audience. Wink good luck.
Activity: 583
Merit: 500
https://xcpdex.com/XFCCOIN great news that XFC xoin added on exchange platfrom.But i cant found any withdraw option from my bounty panel!! when it will be open for us ? We badly need an exchange platfrom for exchange this valuable coin.dev,please do it asap.

news? you come from 1999?

15 Jul added, this ex sucks, 1 trade by day...

If you want to sell XFC at this price, talk with me.
Activity: 986
Merit: 516
https://xcpdex.com/XFCCOIN great news that XFC xoin added on exchange platfrom.But i cant found any withdraw option from my bounty panel!! when it will be open for us ? We badly need an exchange platfrom for exchange this valuable coin.dev,please do it asap.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
They say that a couple of surprises are watinig for us. The team's enthusiasm in answering the questions is affective. Though people complain about its place in stock market, I'll reserve some of my time for it.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006
Hey there,i have a question about the game.
The cards that we already owned from a user,why it's inpossible to see them? It's a bug or something that is simple not ready yet?

For sure the better the exchanger (and known),the better results/volume will have.
IDK if there is any difference with CounterParty tokens/coins...
legendary
Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001
I think you should be able to list on coinmarketcap already. (Free I believe & will give additional exposure.)

Can you disclose whether you kept some of the ICO money in BTC? More likely you converted to guarantee funding, but would be great if BTC price rise has given additional monies.

But from the sounds of it, everyone is happy that the current product is at a good level for this stage, so well done & there are some ads about already. I'm sure once some exchanges do come, everyone will be saying how great XFC is. So good luck overcoming whatever issues are preventing that.

Activity: 251
Merit: 10
Proposes to set up the Chinese league Smiley
To promote xcf on that market - the largest target group
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Hello still new here about the XFCCOIN exchange. So  When will we can withdraw our funds from bounties campaigns? I am little  bit confused because I saw XFCCOIN has been going on exchange now in this site https://xcpdex.com/XFCCOIN? In my side for now is I just want to withdraw my XFCCOINS.

Is that a new exchange? Never heard about it before and why it is "XCP" while it should be XFC? XCP is CounterParty coin, isn't it?
Unfortunately you cant withdraw your football coin now, as the option is not available yet.

I don't have an account on that exchange I think it's exclusive for counter party, I prefer a popular exchange not exclusive to one coin I guess we'll have to wait for a few more weeks to withdraw bounty and trade on popular exchange.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1008
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ
Hello still new here about the XFCCOIN exchange. So  When will we can withdraw our funds from bounties campaigns? I am little  bit confused because I saw XFCCOIN has been going on exchange now in this site https://xcpdex.com/XFCCOIN? In my side for now is I just want to withdraw my XFCCOINS.

Is that a new exchange? Never heard about it before and why it is "XCP" while it should be XFC? XCP is CounterParty coin, isn't it?
Unfortunately you cant withdraw your football coin now, as the option is not available yet.

Dev and team still working on withdrawal and exchange, we all hope all will done as soon as possible. Contininue support team to hard work on it and we can join free rolls every week to increase our XFC coin.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
hi dev,

I think you should have positive attitude  to the people who are in ico .

I know it's a lot of pressure.

but  the way to solve is to communicate.

we don't know what you are working on now ,This is not a good signal.

two thing need solve quick .

1. exchange can easy get money 2 Digital currency  (is waves dex friendly to European?)  .

2. do some research on Affiliate marketing . Keywords  cps ,cpl  - this can use the least money to bring users .

so  the positive cycle  is

1.(dev) make easy to play

2.(dev) make easy to buy coin

3.(user)See ads

4.(user)Buy coin

5.(user)Play

6.(user)Make Suggestions for improvement

7.(dev)Improve the user experience

8.(user)Recommend friends

9.(dev)Statistical effect

10.(dev) list more exchange

11.(dev)Increase advertising efforts

you know the key to success is people .

it's time to make a official telegraph group for plays also investors .

Happy to see reply

Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Although things are very slowly moving in the right direction with FootballCoin, it's disappointing to witness this apparent lack of urgency on the part of the developers.

I use the word 'apparent' because it's clear that SOME work is being done behind the scenes since the end of the ICO but clearly not enough to match the expectations set during the ICO.

The USD value of the BTC collected by the end of the ICO has nearly doubled so there shouldn't be any excuses for a slowdown in the roadmap.

And my point isn't specific to the issue of listing on an exchange. I'm more concerned about things like marketing, explaining the game to the masses, making it easy for new players to sign up and buy XFC.

Many leagues have already started and FootballCoin has missed an opportunity to go all out and bombard fantasy football players with adverts about joining this awesome new game.

For a fraction of the money raised during the ICO you could have set up some kind of joining contest and offered prizes like PS4's, X-Boxes, laptops, iPhones, Amazon vouchers, even tickets/flights/hotels to a game of your choice. Imagine the buzz that could have been created to get your team ready for the start of the Premier League. You could have collected emails, created retargeting audiences, made media contacts etc.

And yes it would also have been good to see the coin on a big exchange as it would do better than 90% of the rubbish currently being traded.

We live in a strange time where crypto coins powered by nothing but hot air can raise tens of millions of dollars in the space of a few hours, making fortunes for creators and investors alike.

You have the rarity of a working product and should be shouting from the rooftops to tell people about it.

I look forward to seeing some real progress soon.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is the King

Where do you go to get access to players points ? And to check how many points your selected players did get ?

Go to My Teams and click on the no. of points you scored - the team will open and you will see the points each player made.

Thank you. That is Great to know.
Activity: 319
Merit: 251

Where do you go to get access to players points ? And to check how many points your selected players did get ?

Go to My Teams and click on the no. of points you scored - the team will open and you will see the points each player made.
Jump to: