Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐The first Fantasy Football Manager blockchain game!▐ ⚽ - page 124. (Read 168582 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 501
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Where are you guys seeing this XFC ad?

It's Google ads actually. If they open Footballcoin site even one time then they can see Footballcoin ads everywhere in Adsense spots. It's not about  Zerohedge or Coinmarketcap, it's about Google Adsense.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0

Zerohedge and just saw one on coinmarketcap

Zerohedge is where I saw it too.  I was very surprised.  I hope to see more footballcoin ads in the near future.  No pressure guys, but I need to make enough money off my footballcoin investment to buy that private island full of shallow, misguided women that I've always wanted.   Grin   If anyone is offended by that, then I say good!!   Grin
Activity: 583
Merit: 500
Activity: 153
Merit: 100

Zerohedge and just saw one on coinmarketcap
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
So are the features functional by now or not? I don't really get it at this point. The guy who recommended this really has a reputation to lose and I was sure his tip will turn out to be valuable. Not the case yet.

Does anyone have an answer to that? Thanks!
Activity: 168
Bitcoin is the King
Hi! I'm enjoying FootballCoin
but I have a question. I participated in "FREE-ROLL FRANCE - R2 -Easy"
I chose players of Marseille(Mandanda,Sakai,etc..) but Their point was zero.
Marseille won 1 to 0(Mandanda,Sakai= starting member).
Why zero?

We are aware of the problem.
The data we received from our supplier are wrong. We opened a ticket with them and we are waiting to receive the correct data.
Once we have them we will revise the results and compensate people that had to suffer from this issue.

Where do you go to get access to players points ? And to check how many points your selected players did get ?
Activity: 22
I saw my first football coin ad! Though I think maybe it would be a good idea to get listed on a proper exchange and get your shit together before placing ads.

I recently saw a footballcoin ad too.  But I'm betting it won't hit any additional exchanges until next year.  When I hear "long term project", I don't expect anything else this year.
Activity: 6
Why zero?

The data we received from the our supplier are wrong. We opened a ticket with them and we are waiting to receive the correct data.
Once we have them we will revise the results and compensate people that had to suffer from this issue.

Grin I understood ,Thank you  Grin
Activity: 319
Merit: 251
Why zero?

The data we received from our supplier are wrong. We opened a ticket with them and we are waiting to receive the correct data.
Activity: 6
Why zero?
Activity: 168
Bitcoin is the King
Great Game. I like the contests and the fact that anybody can organize one.
I am playing and winning a bit, it's a plus to see a running product. Good luck to the team and carry on with the hard work.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
So are the features functional by now or not? I don't really get it at this point. The guy who recommended this really has a reputation to lose and I was sure his tip will turn out to be valuable. Not the case yet.
Activity: 370
Merit: 250
Hi, i logged into my wallet an my balance is 0??? WTF???  https://wallet.footballcoin.io/#

I used my quicklink and also the passphrase option, both show 0 XFC? Like it's not even my account... last time i checked it was all good, few weeks ago.

Did i missed anything? Why my balance is 0? I don't get it...

I never had a problem like this anywhere... really strange and annoying of course. Maybe the solution is simple...

Thanks for help and suggestions!

E: https://forums.counterparty.io/c/support this suggested link is not trustworthy!

It seems my old wallet doesn't exist anymore... really pissed now! Where is my XFC balance?
Relax... the answer was simple:
https://counterpartytalk.org/t/my-address-in-counterwallet-disappeared-how-to-add-new-regular-address/1222

I should study counterparty a lil bit more...  Cheesy Wink

It's all good! XFC long life!  Smiley
Activity: 216
You can list it in chinese exchanges as I think.Arent you think it too long?
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
How is it that the developers could raise zillions of dollars, but not be able to get the coin listed on any decent exchange?

Now people are talking about migrating to another platform?  Huh 

So weird. Use the money to fire a staff who can work for this.
Thing that hold them back from being listed in an exchange is the fact that they are using counterparty token. I think not every exchange supports them so it makes it hard to get listed in a well known exchange. I hope they can work on it tho. Their promise of an exchange is already getting old.
Activity: 370
Merit: 250
Hi, i logged into my wallet an my balance is 0??? WTF???  https://wallet.footballcoin.io/#

I used my quicklink and also the passphrase option, both show 0 XFC? Like it's not even my account... last time i checked it was all good, few weeks ago.

Did i missed anything? Why my balance is 0? I don't get it...

I never had a problem like this anywhere... really strange and annoying of course. Maybe the solution is simple...

Thanks for help and suggestions!

E: https://forums.counterparty.io/c/support this suggested link is not trustworthy!

It seems my old wallet doesn't exist anymore... really pissed now! Where is my XFC balance?
Activity: 13
https://xcpdex.com/XFCCOIN

Hi to everyone.

I dont understand one thing. at the time of the ICO we bought XFC at much way higher price then we can buy know ?? shouldnt it be opposite ??

greetings

That is the frustrating part, it seems like there is no demand to buy at all and with btc going through the roof it is a bit frustrating. But longterm I hope it will go up.
Activity: 153
I saw my first football coin ad! Though I think maybe it would be a good idea to get listed on a proper exchange and get your shit together before placing ads.
Activity: 216
There are many coins had been listed in exchange ico late you. We need a good exchange fot footballcoin.it too late for me.
Jump to: