Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐The first Fantasy Football Manager blockchain game!▐ ⚽ - page 152. (Read 168582 times)

Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
I was wondering, is there any way to sell the XFC before the ICO ends, before 24th july? maybe with the footballcoin.io admins or a manager?

You can create a thread in the marketplace section I'm sure by now,people have read about footballcoin,if you ask me I would rather sell all my coins months after the ico because the value by then will ten times fold.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
I was wondering, is there any way to sell the XFC before the ICO ends, before 24th july? maybe with the footballcoin.io admins or a manager?
Activity: 370
Merit: 250
Just wow!!  Shocked Cheesy Congratulations and folks: do you see this upgrade for XFC?  
Good times ahead, all those leagues and new possibilities!  Cool

Announcement

New season you can see 2 different type of game systems. Easy and Pro.
+UEFA Europa League, Russian Premier League and Turkish Super League can be played in Easy system. All player cards will be free until the end of 2017.

Indeed, all those new leagues it'll make the game more captivating and it'll give a wide range of possibilities.

Starting new season, practically it'll be contests everyday...a full-time job for football fans Wink  

Hehe, yes that could be come true...  Smiley

XFC offers one of the best longterm projects (serious? this can run like forever imho!) this year which combines crypto/blockchain tech into a real world usage.

Grin
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
1. how to move the signature campaign xfc to the market place and buy players.

2. have the signature campaign payments been slashed in 1/2 in the last 2 weeks?

1. If you want to buy players I suggest to wait until we have the in-game market that will let you buy players without taxes. It will be ready shortly.

2. yes.

I really wanted to purchase some players whilst the 70% sale was on?  is this not possible for bounty campaign earned xfc at the moment, I can see no way to get my xfc from the sig campaign to the market place at the moment?

You will have the chance to buy the discounted player cards in the in-game market.

Okay that's good news. Determined to own one of the top players at some point.
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
Just wow!!  Shocked Cheesy Congratulations and folks: do you see this upgrade for XFC? 
Good times ahead, all those leagues and new possibilities!  Cool

Announcement

+UEFA Europa League, Russian Premier League and Turkish Super League can be played in Easy system. All player cards will be free until the end of 2017.

Indeed, all those new leagues it'll make the game more captivating and it'll give a wide range of possibilities.

Starting new season, practically it'll be contests everyday...a full-time job for football fans  Wink 
Activity: 319
Merit: 251

2. have the signature campaign payments been slashed in 1/2 in the last 2 weeks?

1. If you want to buy players I suggest to wait until we have the in-game market that will let you buy players without taxes. It will be ready shortly.

2. yes.

I really wanted to purchase some players whilst the 70% sale was on?  is this not possible for bounty campaign earned xfc at the moment, I can see no way to get my xfc from the sig campaign to the market place at the moment?

You will have the chance to buy the discounted player cards in the in-game market.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
I like football manager game, whether the game is only based on the cards?
sounds interesting!
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
does anybody knows how many xfccoins have been distributed so far ? Just curious to know how far this campaign has gone and how much hype is there among the investors
They gathered 89.8 plus BTC. You can see how much their ICO address has received in total here: https://blockchain.info/address/15LSRtvFUqyRnYeFMYFb9bBfF9AHRvJqbw
Not quite the hype I was expecting but still we see progress. Looking forward for the market to start. Maybe that's where we will get more investors involved to get cheaper XFCcoin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
Ah the website is the whitepaper? I read all of that, I just thought their would be a paper. Thats okay, but could you explain to me why there is a debit/credit card in the equation? I dont see how that fits into all this football coin stuff. Thanks in advance for reply, cheers
Activity: 237
does anybody knows how many xfccoins have been distributed so far ? Just curious to know how far this campaign has gone and how much hype is there among the investors

You can see full details in swapbot, this ICO is very transparent:

https://swapbot.tokenly.com/bot/FootballCoin/xfcfootballcoin#choose
Activity: 168
Activity: 208
I love football and I have not seen any project which relates to football except XFCOIN. If you can develop a good football game system with this coin, I believe that you will earn a successful goal. Digibyte was a good project, but they too focus on the segwit and forget the gaming platform which was their main objective. Now, digibyte is not as good anymore.
this may be a stupid question but after digging around for a bit I cant seem to find the whitepaper anywhere. Is there a whitepaper for this coin? thx in advance for help Smiley

XFCCOIN.io
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
this may be a stupid question but after digging around for a bit I cant seem to find the whitepaper anywhere. Is there a whitepaper for this coin? thx in advance for help Smiley
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
How many xfc coin sold? i will buy some xfc but not now.i have 2weeks
Thats you buy XFC during ICO and you have only 2 weeks so its better to invest your extra money to XFC and for sure after few months maybe your money become double or maybe triple once the XfC list to the exchanges site. For sure the ICO become more successful dont waste time invest now and enjoy the result after this. Dont forget to buy some XFC.
Activity: 370
Just wow!!  Shocked Cheesy Congratulations and folks: do you see this upgrade for XFC? 
Good times ahead, all those leagues and new possibilities!  Cool

Announcement

+UEFA Europa League, Russian Premier League and Turkish Super League can be played in Easy system. All player cards will be free until the end of 2017/2018 season for these leagues.

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

2. yes.

Announcement

+UEFA Europa League, Russian Premier League and Turkish Super League can be played in Easy system. All player cards will be free until the end of 2017/2018 season for these leagues.

How's the rewards? is it the same?
Any fee for registering into the Pro system?

There will be no fee for registering and there will be free contests everywhere. Just the PRO is taking in account much more data about players than the EASY and that increases the advantage of people knowing more about Football.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 438
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5274318.0
Announcement

How's the rewards? is it the same?
Any fee for registering into the Pro system?
Activity: 406
Tldr
Why does this game need a debit card!?!? That's the part that I'm not getting
Jump to: