Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐The first Fantasy Football Manager blockchain game!▐ ⚽ - page 15. (Read 168257 times)

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.
I think this problem is in your end as I am login daily and never have any issue check may be its works OK now for you as well.

No, nothing yet. Still the same problem...
Activity: 896
Merit: 236
I can't login to the game since yesterdayand the issue continues today... Undecided
https://imgur.com/NuloI9N

Is this a problem from my end?
I think this problem is in your end as I am login daily and never have any issue check may be its works OK now for you as well.
legendary
I can't login to the game since yesterdayand the issue continues today... Undecided
https://imgur.com/NuloI9N

Is this a problem from my end?
Activity: 810
Merit: 350
It's that time of year again! The Champions League has begun in full force. The first half of Matchday 1 has already brought a good deal of surprises and more are likely in store today. Don't forget to register your team for the Footballcoin fantasy contests that accompany it.

Also, on Thursday managers get the chance to pick their ideal squad for the Europa League contest, with teams such as FC Porto, Celtic and Rangers entering the competition. Entry for these contests is free and XFC crypto prizes are at stake.
Can't edit _any_ my team -- not only upcoming contests but even that will start in may days. "Team not visible" -- that's all I see trying to edit any team. Anyone can help me?..

Sorry if you experienced any issues! As the previous report noted, everything seems to be up and running now.
Can't edit _any_ my team -- not only upcoming contests but even that will start in may days. "Team not visible" -- that's all I see trying to edit any team. Anyone can help me?..
Its all working ok for me try to log out and then after login its still not working then you have to contact support as they are good and quick to solve all issues.
Activity: 21
Merit: 1
As some of our users are already aware, we are hard at our on the new version of the FootballCoin. It is currently being tested.
We are looking to hopefully have it launched in Q4.

A number of new features are set to be unveiled, including: New market features (Offers, Lease, Auctions, Request), Improved graphics etc.

Below you can see some images from the new game.

Quick update: We've made changes to the squads featured in FootballCoin and have updated them. You'll notice a high number of new players that have entered the game. All are eligible to be used in the contests that feature their teams' matches.

Also, we have updated the information for players that have been transferred recently. Please let us know if you notice any errors, so that we can take immediate action.

You may also notice some players ranked 1*. This will not affect the game, however, it is part of our ongoing tests for the new game version.

Since we are currently in an international break, be prepared for a new round of contests representing the top football leagues, set to start next week.

Truly this project brings a very good experience for everyone here. I am a football lover and this project has provided a very good service for me. Personally, I have earned some XFC from the project marketing activities and I will definitely use some to bet on the big matches. Hopefully everything is fine and if there are other tournaments, this will definitely be a very attractive destination for everyone.

Thanks a lot for your support! If you're a football fan it's easy and fun since it's knowledge and skill that shines through.

Hope you'll enjoy the next round of contests! We're in for some good ones!
Activity: 451
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
Quick update: We've made changes to the squads featured in FootballCoin and have updated them. You'll notice a high number of new players that have entered the game. All are eligible to be used in the contests that feature their teams' matches.

Also, we have updated the information for players that have been transferred recently. Please let us know if you notice any errors, so that we can take immediate action.

You may also notice some players ranked 1*. This will not affect the game, however, it is part of our ongoing tests for the new game version.

Since we are currently in an international break, be prepared for a new round of contests representing the top football leagues, set to start next week.

Truly this project brings a very good experience for everyone here. I am a football lover and this project has provided a very good service for me. Personally, I have earned some XFC from the project marketing activities and I will definitely use some to bet on the big matches. Hopefully everything is fine and if there are other tournaments, this will definitely be a very attractive destination for everyone.

The European football season is now well underway and we have made sure to have all the matches hosted through our FootballCoin fantasy contests. XFC prizes are at stake for the manager's with the most know-how. Check out the leaderboard and the upcoming contests.

We've had an impressive showing in the MLS since its addition to FootballCoin. A new MLS fantasy contest begins in FootballCoin in only a few days. Don't forget to create your ultimate draft for a chance to exchange your knowledge for XFC prizes.
Just a quick update: We have updated the scoring system for Easy and Pro contests for the 2019/20 season. Here is a link to the scoring.
Get ready for the exciting Matchweek 6 of the Russian Premier League!
So far we've seen Zenit dominate, Rostov breathe down their necks and Krasnodar impress in the Europa League.
But, did you manage to pick a perfect draft? Join the FootballCoin contests today for a chance to prove yourself as a manager and win XFC cryptocurrency prizes.

(Note: We apologize for the unusual issues we have encountered with the data involving a couple of matches from the Russian Premier League. We have taken measures against these issues occurring in the future)

FootballCoin is also excited about the brand new seasons in the Premier League, Liga 1, Bundesliga and the start of a new season Spain's La Liga. Make sure to have your drafts ready in time for the games.
We have had a good turnout this summer. Thanks to everyone who has supported us!
I wanted to remind everyone that the Premier League new season begins in 3 days. Naturally we will have a free contest to accompany it. Start date: Friday, August 9 2019, 19:00.
This will quickly be followed by the first round of action for Ligue 1, also included in FootballCoin. Start date: Saturday, August 10 2019, 15:30.
legendary
I just try today to loggin but all of my efforts are going to waste. Cry
Neither my username or my password have a problem so it must be an issue from site's end.

Maybe you should check it out...?
I just check my account after 2 months and its working OK without any problem you can try again hopefully now this works OK for you as well This season is going to be very good for me as in last and my first I have more then 200XFCCoins in my wallet this season want in 5 figures good luck to all here on this site.

Yep, now it works just fine! Thank's for the reminder, good luck to you too. Cool
Neither my username or my password have a problem so it must be an issue from site's end.

I just check my account after 2 months and its working OK without any problem you can try again hopefully now this works OK for you as well This season is going to be very good for me as in last and my first I have more then 200XFCCoins in my wallet this season want in 5 figures good luck to all here on this site.
legendary

We wanted to share some quick updates which I am sure will make our fantasy community very happy. To answer your  feedback, we have taken the decision that the due time to register for FootballCoin contests will now be with 5 minutes ahead of the start of the first match included in the contest, where as before teams needed to be registered 15 minutes ahead of the start of the first match.  Grin

As always, we encourage you to check the FootballCoin resources, that include stats and news, in assembling your fantasy draft! Don't forget about the upcoming contests representing the Chinese, Russian, Romanian and US leagues, while the majority of the other top football leagues are set to begin shortly.
We've been happily impressed with how the new season has started in the leagues supported through FootballCoin. We also want to thank the community for their support!

Quick update: - Don't forget to register for the free Chinese Super League contest, the Romanian Liga 1, our best of the US/Russia/China/Romania combo and the DUP Sunday contest. We've also added a contest specifically for the Voluntari - Poli Iasi match from Liga 1 (Ro). As many of you know, FootballCoin is happy to have partnered with the Poli Iasi football team for this season.

- Also we are getting to ready to launch a number of new features that should make playing the game even more fun and trading player cards easier. We'll have an official statement on that shortly. 
Pages:
Jump to: