Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐The first Fantasy Football Manager blockchain game!▐ ⚽ - page 14. (Read 168257 times)

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.
Meanwhile, the FootballCoin platform continues to test its best beta version of the new game and, once ready, will make an official statetement about its release and new features.

Great to hear this and i hope new year to bring the news and the features that will boost XFC game.
Until then let's play some CL leagues and have patience. Cool
Activity: 810
Merit: 350
FootballCoin is moving ahead with fantasy contests from Europe's elite leagues. Congratulations to all the winners from the contests representing the Premier League, la Liga, or Serie A, as well as all the private contests.

Also, don't forget about the upcoming Champions League fixtures, that include teams like Real Madrid, Bayern Munchen, or Paris Saint-Germain. All of the top European fixtures will be hosted through FootballCoin contests.

Meanwhile, the FootballCoin platform continues to test its best beta version of the new game and, once ready, will make an official statetement about its release and new features.

Also, don't forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or our website for the latest football information. You are the manager!

legendary
So what happen, no news at all or just only for my question? Or maybe to busy to reply? Undecided
I really hope to be the second option and to post soon some of the upcoming updates/ upgrades news for XFC game.
Just check your post and now realizing time for back on business as I was completely out of touch for this due to International break from tomorrow we have some good matches and on Saturday we are going to have full card of all European leagues lets check how is going this Cheesy

That's true, it's being a bit boring week without EU leagues. I truly hope though to have some good football matches this weekend and that i pick the right teams! Grin
No need to mention that i also expect CL and EL games to be very interesting this week. I believe that we will see some unexpected results. Wink
Activity: 896
Merit: 236
So what happen, no news at all or just only for my question? Or maybe to busy to reply? Undecided
I really hope to be the second option and to post soon some of the upcoming updates/ upgrades news for XFC game.
Just check your post and now realizing time for back on business as I was completely out of touch for this due to International break from tomorrow we have some good matches and on Saturday we are going to have full card of all European leagues lets check how is going this Cheesy
legendary
legendary
It's been a while since the last time i been here,  so i don't know if you already mention it but is the "Lease" option available or not yet?
As i see from the pics below, its most likely available... Tongue
Hello, I am the business of the Webit Exchange. I need DM for the currency.

Hello! Thanks for reaching out. We would prefer to continue the conversation via the official e-mail, [email protected]. Please send us a mai to that address if you haven't already. And, one of our representatives will also try to reach you via Telegram.
Thank you!
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Hello, I am the business of the Webit Exchange. I need DM for the currency.
We're thankful to be sharing the midweek European football, with teams like Juventus, Real Madrid and AS Roma all going at it tonight. If you think you can create an ideal draft using these teams, then log into our free fantasy contest, combining the Spanish and Italian leagues and offering loads of XFC prizes.
Got the mid-week blues and looking forward to watching football from the world's best?

No worries. Starting tomorrow club football returns and all the most important leagues matches will be hosted in FootballCoin. The Free Friday contest is open for your registration.

Come join the existing contests or create your own!
Excited about the player packs.  Grin

Thank you! We are as well and working on understanding how to best go about releasing them.

With international football taking over the reigns, the majority of European leagues are due to return next weekend. Meanwhile, take a look at private contests containing matches from the Chinese Super League and don't forget to watch the international football and the top players there. This should help in fantasy football.

And, if you are looking for some sports analysis, we are trying to have you covered in that as well.

Activity: 1
Excited about the player packs.  Grin
FootballCoin is delighted to announce that its official game cryptocurrency, XFC coin, will begin being integrated on Magnum Wallet starting today. Users of the FootballCoin service will now be able to store their XFC coins, using the safe and quick Magnum Wallet solution.

Activity: 319
Merit: 251
That's some really good news!

Some more good news to come soon.
Activity: 3
That's some really good news!
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
FootballCoin is happy to announce that XFC, the game's official cryptocurrency, will begin being listed on InstaSwap. This service allows you to immediately swap cryptocurrencies. Its greatest benefits are its speed, security and the comfort with which trades can be carried out.

Wow good news ! I tested the platform and it works great ! Keep up with the good work !
FootballCoin is happy to announce that XFC, the game's official cryptocurrency, will begin being listed on InstaSwap. This service allows you to immediately swap cryptocurrencies. Its greatest benefits are its speed, security and the comfort with which trades can be carried out.

Activity: 3
It's a sure thing I will keep playing this!
Oh, the beauty of the football season!

Today and everyday until Sunday we have free and private contests! We are hoping to see you there with your best drafts and we hope you will manage to win the XFC coin prizes that are at stake!

To join the fantasy contests click the aforementioned link!
I think this problem is in your end as I am login daily and never have any issue check may be its works OK now for you as well.

No, nothing yet. Still the same problem...

Sorry about the problems you've been having. I would recommend clearing the cache or trying on in incognito browser. Please let us know if the issue was solved.
Pages:
Jump to: