Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐The first Fantasy Football Manager blockchain game!▐ ⚽ - page 37. (Read 168582 times)

Activity: 814
Merit: 358
Seeing that this project is working and the people working at it are doing their best and are trying to keep all the promises they've made is a good sign! Keep up with the good work!

Thanks for your confidence. Bigger and better things are surely on the way.  Grin
I hope you will continue to keep on eye on us and try out the game. We have free contests almost every day and each one guarantees top cryptocurrency prizes.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
What a potential project!!! I’m looking forward to participate in Grin Grin Grin

So start playing the game! It is called FootballCoin and this is the link beta.footballcoin.io/contests
Bring your friends. Spread the word.
Any names?.....  Grin Grin Grin Grin

We have applied to exchanges like Binance, Bittrex and Kucoin among others. We are trying to be compliant with all their requests. However, it is up to them to decide at what point XFC will be listed. Smiley

Those are some big names. I know you cannot disclose any discussions, but tell us some news any now and then. Keeps the community closer to the project.
Activity: 49
Seeing that this project is working and the people working at it are doing their best and are trying to keep all the promises they've made is a good sign! Keep up with the good work!
Activity: 109
What a potential project!!! I’m looking forward to participate in Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1025
Any names?.....  Grin Grin Grin Grin

We have applied to exchanges like Binance, Bittrex and Kucoin among others. We are trying to be compliant with all their requests. However, it is up to them to decide at what point XFC will be listed. Smiley
They must not see the coin as worth to be listed if it takes this long. I've seen coins listed immediately in such a good exchange site without any problem. Maybe the effort you're giving in making your coin valuable is not enough.

Btw, the exhange is not working in my case. I'm testing to sell some xfc but I can't.

nvm, it worked after I tried relogging in.
Any names?.....  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Being listed on other exchanges is a priority for us. Simply put, we are in talks with a number of exchanges. We hope that with your support we may be able to have a positive answer soon enough. Thanks!  Grin

Is there any way the community around here can help? I read at some point about the option of listing a cryptocurrency on a certain exchange by voting it. is that an option for this project?
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Too much effort has been spent on the project. I think it's time to gain value and this game should become popular. I hope you have a nice advertising campaign with investors and people who will play games

I think we all agree that a good marketing campaign is needed to raise awareness about XFC. With the World Cup closely approaching hopefully the team has something in mind.

The best advertisement is the exchanges in terms of volume and price the volume in their exchange is not moving at all I am not trading there, I'm still holding my footballcoin, because I know this project will not die easily I hope a change of mind from the developers to get this on other exchanges or change the algo

Being listed on other exchanges is a priority for us. Simply put, we are in talks with a number of exchanges. We hope that with your support we may be able to have a positive answer soon enough. Thanks!  Grin
Anybody tried digitaltokens market? I'd like to try but I haven't seen any user experience yet.
I don't know if there is enough volume or we only see bot volume there.

I hope you will give it a try. It's a pretty straightforward exchange in terms of process.
It has a few advantages such as low transaction fees, fast speed of transactions and generally a good listing pricing for coins involved.
If you run into any issues please give us (or the technical support team at ANX) a message and we'll do our best to quickly answer you.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
Too much effort has been spent on the project. I think it's time to gain value and this game should become popular. I hope you have a nice advertising campaign with investors and people who will play games

I think we all agree that a good marketing campaign is needed to raise awareness about XFC. With the World Cup closely approaching hopefully the team has something in mind.

The best advertisement is the exchanges in terms of volume and price the volume in their exchange is not moving at all I am not trading there, I'm still holding my footballcoin, because I know this project will not die easily I hope a change of mind from the developers to get this on other exchanges or change the algo
Activity: 650
Merit: 502

Activity: 182
Merit: 5
football and blockchain, my 2 passion together. Good luck for the team  Grin
Activity: 448
Merit: 105
I'll follow up this project Cheesy Invested in your project, it looks amazing and I can’t wait for the creators to reveal even more ‘bout it.
The project is quite complex and has required a long period of time to ensure everything is done right.  Smiley
Activity: 98
My friend sent me this project, and I am very interested. Can I join in?
Activity: 99
I'll follow up this project Cheesy Invested in your project, it looks amazing and I can’t wait for the creators to reveal even more ‘bout it.
Activity: 647
Merit: 500
The Operating System for DAOs
Anybody tried digitaltokens market? I'd like to try but I haven't seen any user experience yet.
I don't know if there is enough volume or we only see bot volume there.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1523
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
I hate to say this, but this one big project that fails to capitalize their platform because of the wrong creation of token, I have seen token that was created and get into exchange because they have a ready popular exchange for those coins this is the ethereum smart contract, they have two ready exchange for ethereum based token, why not transfer here and see the results.
Pages:
Jump to: