Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐The first Fantasy Football Manager blockchain game!▐ ⚽ - page 40. (Read 168582 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 10
Just receive the email about Davide:
Serie A - Round 27 contest cancelled due to tragic loss of Davide Astori.. Angry

r.i.p

RIP Sad  Cry
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
Just receive the email about Davide:
Serie A - Round 27 contest cancelled due to tragic loss of Davide Astori.. Angry

r.i.p
Activity: 814
Merit: 358
Until now no external exchanges site to footballcoin. 10 months ago when the ICO ends. Yes you had own exchanges site but it's not enough because it's hard to trade to those people want to sell their coins.  Slow action many people complain because they did not see dev work about exchanges site. I hope you will update about exchanges site what is the new about that.  We are waiting and we hope they will be listed..

Of course we will provide updates as soon as those come in.

I do not want to give you an answer that may sound misleading. What I can tell you is that we have taken the normal steps to advance with working with other exchanges. We have also done all we can to make sure that DigitalTokens.io works well.

You can rest assured that work is being done on a daily basis. We think that XFC will have a steady growth. Thank you for your support and the feedback, good or bad.  Wink
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
Until now no external exchanges site to footballcoin. 10 months ago when the ICO ends. Yes you had own exchanges site but it's not enough because it's hard to trade to those people want to sell their coins.  Slow action many people complain because they did not see dev work about exchanges site. I hope you will update about exchanges site what is the new about that.  We are waiting and we hope they will be listed..
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
go look at telegram youll be surprise of whats revealed

I am not in the telegram. Can you write some words on what happened/? I am so curious.
Is it good or bad for XFC?

I am not or seldom login to telegram but if this is indeed a big news then let's just hear or read it coming from the dev, they are the one who should announce it first to all their supporters because they are officially the one who is developing this project.

Thanks. You've been supportive since the very beginning. Don't worry. When we have any important news we'll make sure it's shared here as well as on our social media channels.

no any news? As this year , it is big for football. Do you have any plan to promote the on-chain game?
Activity: 49
Merit: 0

I am not in the telegram. Can you write some words on what happened/? I am so curious.

I am not or seldom login to telegram but if this is indeed a big news then let's just hear or read it coming from the dev, they are the one who should announce it first to all their supporters because they are officially the one who is developing this project.

Thanks. You've been supportive since the very beginning. Don't worry. When we have any important news we'll make sure it's shared here as well as on our social media channels.

You are very professional, as you have demonstrated in time. I'm glad to see you keep us, the investors, informed with the latest information.
Activity: 129
Guys this game is so nice when you win  Cheesy  Grin Keep up the good work !!  Wink
Activity: 814
Merit: 358

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

Should investigate and spend more time to discover about projects before invest money. Should not naively believe in no one.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

Activity: 92
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009
I hope that the price will change soon. And then to see the price of 100 satoshi is not very interesting now. There must be at least 1200 satoshi - as promised earlier.

I don't know when the dev team promise a price of 1200 satoshi. They indeed said that they will sell the left XFC with the price no less than the ICO price.

However, the low price sold now, I think, is sold by investors who want to have money back. Correct me, if I am wrong.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
in 24 hrs , its really big

I am not into the telegram anymore but I hope it's really big that will get more investors interested to footballcoin, one of the ways I can think of is getting footballcoin to major exchanges like binance and kucoin and other big exchanges.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
I hope that the price will change soon. And then to see the price of 100 satoshi is not very interesting now. There must be at least 1200 satoshi - as promised earlier.
im looking for us investor in this project too , again this is fn big
in 24 hrs , its really big
Activity: 370
Merit: 250
hey guys major revelations about footballcoin team in 24 hrs, pm me
Why not talk here, if you have some necessary infos for us? Smiley