Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐The first Fantasy Football Manager blockchain game!▐ ⚽ - page 39. (Read 168582 times)

Activity: 814
Merit: 358
Don't go to far 1st they have to good product then we will be added to exchanges. I have been waiting so far I can wait more.
Good product will defend itself exchange is need for those who want unload bag that is all but in reality have not much with project.

Thanks for your confidence. Sure. We need to ensure we have a good product to promote. but we are also taking the measures to increase the popularity of the coin and make it available on more exchanges. As some of you may already know it can be a long process, but we are very confident.

Hello, any update we need to keep this up, new coins are coming and being launched if there is a roadmap then it's time to implement it or bring it on, we have a great platform it's time we get into as many exchange as possible, let's go to Kucoin and apply.

Hello. We are as interested as anyone else from the community to be listed on other exchanges besides DitigalTokens.io . That is why we have taken the necessary steps to apply to almost all existing exchanges. We do appreciate any help in regards to this, including voting for the coin (whenever possible, tips on how to be accepted etc.)

You can see most of the information you were looking for on www.xfccoin.io and also by checking our Telegram channel ( https://t.me/joinchat/HIik3wz4MX_r1Qxnc4P0GA ).  Smiley

Wise decision. If I can help, I will be glad to to so, including to vote. I think some marketing champaign is necessary.

Thank you! Any support is welcome. We are very confident of the project. But as with any new coin, support from our local community is integral to showing that there is considerable interest for the coin. Thanks, once more.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Maybe put some XFC ads on some of the more popular soccer/football news sites out there? I'm in the US so I'm not really sure what the scene is like across the pond although I know it's massive.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 568
Don't go to far 1st they have to good product then we will be added to exchanges. I have been waiting so far I can wait more.
Good product will defend itself exchange is need for those who want unload bag that is all but in reality have not much with project.

Thanks for your confidence. Sure. We need to ensure we have a good product to promote. but we are also taking the measures to increase the popularity of the coin and make it available on more exchanges. As some of you may already know it can be a long process, but we are very confident.

Hello, any update we need to keep this up, new coins are coming and being launched if there is a roadmap then it's time to implement it or bring it on, we have a great platform it's time we get into as many exchange as possible, let's go to Kucoin and apply.

Hello. We are as interested as anyone else from the community to be listed on other exchanges besides DitigalTokens.io . That is why we have taken the necessary steps to apply to almost all existing exchanges. We do appreciate any help in regards to this, including voting for the coin (whenever possible, tips on how to be accepted etc.)

You can see most of the information you were looking for on www.xfccoin.io and also by checking our Telegram channel ( https://t.me/joinchat/HIik3wz4MX_r1Qxnc4P0GA ).  Smiley

Wise decision. If I can help, I will be glad to to so, including to vote. I think some marketing champaign is necessary.

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

Activity: 2926
Merit: 567

A lot of great coins needs a good exchange to increase their volume and their popularity, if footballcoin can only trade on one not so popular coin, we will end up with low volume and only a few people will notice footballcoin and it will be hard to rank up footballcoin's standing in coinmarketcap
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Can we withdraw our bitcoin in the digital tokens? Did anyone already sold their xfc? It is very difficult to filled your orders in digital tokens  Huh

Never try it. As the price is far lower than what I expected, I won't sell xfc now.
Yes, it is a too low volume now. Should attract more people's attention and interest.

The only way they can attract it is to get it into big exchanges, it is ok to have your own exchange but people have their own exchange they are at home trading, if the management team cannot get this to at least 3 popular exchanges footballcoin will go nowhere, people will become fed up because they fail to trade this coin at the price they want.

That's a good option. Added to the big exchanges is also a good way to let more people/investors know about Footballcoin.
Can we withdraw our bitcoin in the digital tokens? Did anyone already sold their xfc? It is very difficult to filled your orders in digital tokens  Huh

Never try it. As the price is far lower than what I expected, I won't sell xfc now.
Yes, it is a too low volume now. Should attract more people's attention and interest.

The only way they can attract it is to get it into big exchanges, it is ok to have your own exchange but people have their own exchange they are at home trading, if the management team cannot get this to at least 3 popular exchanges footballcoin will go nowhere, people will become fed up because they fail to trade this coin at the price they want.

hopefully it would really attract people's attention. Im hoping that ti will be listed in other exchange

I have loaded up something patience in crypto is key. Maybe things goes slow in our view but goes in good direction we have exchange all who belive in coin can go in and buy.
Maybe is not perfect for dump but is ready to buy coins at cheap prices.
Now when they will have project moving I hope for WC Cheesy pump haha.
Buy in silent sell in buzz guys. Will see how it will end

But you still need to understand the feeling of the investors.
If they keep their invested BTC since ICO, they have already gained over 5 times profit (in dollar).
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

hopefully it would really attract people's attention. Im hoping that ti will be listed in other exchange

I have loaded up something patience in crypto is key. Maybe things goes slow in our view but goes in good direction we have exchange all who belive in coin can go in and buy.
Maybe is not perfect for dump but is ready to buy coins at cheap prices.
Now when they will have project moving I hope for WC Cheesy pump haha.
Buy in silent sell in buzz guys. Will see how it will end
Activity: 798
Merit: 505

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

Activity: 798
Merit: 505
Does Footbalcoin plan to pay dividends to holders of tokens in XFC? This is could to raise price of XFC, in my opinion.

Interesting suggestion, but not for the time being as it is not really a form of ownership in the company. However, the rising popularity if the game should increase the value of XFC.

What I require is to sell some players cards I don't use any more.
As no much active players and so many cards available from the public sell, it is hard for me to sell my cards.
 Angry
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Does Footbalcoin plan to pay dividends to holders of tokens in XFC? This is could to raise price of XFC, in my opinion.
Until now no external exchanges site to footballcoin. 10 months ago when the ICO ends. Yes you had own exchanges site but it's not enough because it's hard to trade to those people want to sell their coins.  Slow action many people complain because they did not see dev work about exchanges site. I hope you will update about exchanges site what is the new about that.  We are waiting and we hope they will be listed..

Of course we will provide updates as soon as those come in.

I do not want to give you an answer that may sound misleading. What I can tell you is that we have taken the normal steps to advance with working with other exchanges. We have also done all we can to make sure that DigitalTokens.io works well.

You can rest assured that work is being done on a daily basis. We think that XFC will have a steady growth. Thank you for your support and the feedback, good or bad.  Wink

Sound well. I can feel the daily progress of the project. A lot of valuable coins rise like a rocket only after years of progress.
Be patient and be paid.

Just consider Footballcoin as a long term investment there are other coins that you can push for short term profit, anyway, they are addressing a concern in a timely manner, and they know what this project needs for improvement, our time will come and it's going to be sweet.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009
Until now no external exchanges site to footballcoin. 10 months ago when the ICO ends. Yes you had own exchanges site but it's not enough because it's hard to trade to those people want to sell their coins.  Slow action many people complain because they did not see dev work about exchanges site. I hope you will update about exchanges site what is the new about that.  We are waiting and we hope they will be listed..

Of course we will provide updates as soon as those come in.

I do not want to give you an answer that may sound misleading. What I can tell you is that we have taken the normal steps to advance with working with other exchanges. We have also done all we can to make sure that DigitalTokens.io works well.

You can rest assured that work is being done on a daily basis. We think that XFC will have a steady growth. Thank you for your support and the feedback, good or bad.  Wink

Sound well. I can feel the daily progress of the project. A lot of valuable coins rise like a rocket only after years of progress.
Be patient and be paid.
Pages:
Jump to: