Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐The first Fantasy Football Manager blockchain game!▐ ⚽ - page 64. (Read 168582 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
The new site look is looking so amazing! Love it!
This is a prove that the team is still working on the project so the dumbasses should shut their "fingers" on the keyboard.

Good luck, XFC Team <3
Activity: 814
Merit: 358
I contacted ANX to ask for comment about any relationship they have with XFC coin. They did not respond. Someone in the telegram claimed to know someone at ANX who claimed to be working with XFC coin. I asked for contact details to verify. He could not provide. Instead he insulted me. This is very likely a scam.

If you have a little brain you can see that their test exchange is on ANX domain name, from URL. (anxconsole.com). How many confirmation do you need?

https://uatdigitaltokens.anxconsole.com/

But you are just a troll and all your comments are FUD.  Somebody published already here on forum the answer from ANX, that they were contracted to develop the new blockchain and exchange, and that exchange is powered by ANX.

That makes sense. I hope the user received the info and, of course, we're glad to further discuss the matter on Telegram.  Smiley
Activity: 319
Merit: 251
They are still working on withdrawal of funds from https://www.footballcoin.io/. IT's been months since I was waiting for them to enable the withdrawal option and they have wallet also now but still am unable to withdraw my funds.
if you wanna sell your xfc, i will buy it at 0.01$ each. Pm me if you are interested.

I'm not selling my coin but if the coin is in footballcoin, there's no way to transfer the coin anywhere,you can add bitcoin funds but you cannot withdraw or transfer your footballcoin you will still wait for the wallet to comes out and that time no one is going to sell peer to peer and will just exchange and the price is very low for it's potential.
i,ve a good method, i put a 3 start player in sell orders with the amount that i would buy it from  you (Duncan, Alfred @150k xfc) then you will bought it. we can use SebastianJu as an escrow.

Smiley
You can even get your card back by placing a purchasing order for a very small amount (0.01 XFC) and he can sell it back to you by matching the order.
Activity: 58
They are still working on withdrawal of funds from https://www.footballcoin.io/. IT's been months since I was waiting for them to enable the withdrawal option and they have wallet also now but still am unable to withdraw my funds.
if you wanna sell your xfc, i will buy it at 0.01$ each. Pm me if you are interested.

I'm not selling my coin but if the coin is in footballcoin, there's no way to transfer the coin anywhere,you can add bitcoin funds but you cannot withdraw or transfer your footballcoin you will still wait for the wallet to comes out and that time no one is going to sell peer to peer and will just exchange and the price is very low for it's potential.
i,ve a good method, i put a 3 start player in sell orders with the amount that i would buy it from  you (Duncan, Alfred @150k xfc) then you will bought it. we can use SebastianJu as an escrow.

smart  Grin
Activity: 630
Merit: 501

Activity: 17

Yes, we are working on those options. We have also released a couple of tutorials in the form of articles that are posted online. You may find these useful. Also, feel free to join our Telegram group. We're doing our best to address all concerns there, as well.  Smiley

Hi, could you please provide a link to these tutorials?

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214

Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
The site looks much better, it's very easy to find the information you need. It seems that the team is continually working and always trying to make improvements.

Let's not be hatred anymore and do not throw up with offensive words. So far, they have done everything they promised, but AnX must also agree with the terms.

Keep doing a good job and you will collect as soon as possible the fruits of your work!!
Activity: 125
I love the new website. As we can all see, the team is working hard on this.
You have my support.

For those who are still in doubt about the authenticity of the team, I suggest they first try to develop a similar project themselves. The amount of work required is huge and probably there are many things happening and many challenges the team is facing each day.

Thank you for all the updates! Let's spread the word about #FootballCoin!
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
I contacted ANX to ask for comment about any relationship they have with XFC coin. They did not respond. Someone in the telegram claimed to know someone at ANX who claimed to be working with XFC coin. I asked for contact details to verify. He could not provide. Instead he insulted me. This is very likely a scam.

If you have a little brain you can see that their test exchange is on ANX domain name, from URL. (anxconsole.com). How many confirmation do you need?

https://uatdigitaltokens.anxconsole.com/

But you are just a troll and all your comments are FUD.  Somebody published already here on forum the answer from ANX, that they were contracted to develop the new blockchain and exchange, and that exchange is powered by ANX.

Hi. I believe that when you asked on Telegram everyone was supportive and tried offering you a response. Which are open to doing from now onwards if you like.

Yes, we are working on those options. We have also released a couple of tutorials in the form of articles that are posted online. You may find these useful. Also, feel free to join our Telegram group. We're doing our best to address all concerns there, as well.  Smiley
Activity: 129
In this project, we will not have to wait. The game works and it does not look like the team is going to close the project. Let's wait and see what happens.

Just join in the game. Have fun and win some free XFC.

The best advice from the last 20 pages !!
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009
In this project, we will not have to wait. The game works and it does not look like the team is going to close the project. Let's wait and see what happens.

Just join in the game. Have fun and win some free XFC.
Activity: 154
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009
I hope we can use this exchange in short time as well. This is one of the long term investments for me, just like Minexcoin and Boscoin. I'm waiting you three projects since May. Grin

Come on guys, Minexcoin is already successful, Boscoin have small issues, now it's your turn. Let's make blockchain great again and let every fudder eat their words here. Grin
I really want to see that when you officially launch exchange system. Don't stop us enjoying this moment. Grin

What's the relation between XFC and minexcoin and Boscoin?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
The efforts of the XFC team should be positively affirmed by the investors. There are some good suggestions on the telegram. I hope the project team will study it.

Yup, I appreciate the attitude of XFC team. Even if there is no quick money, I can feel the project is moving forwards steadily.
Future is bright, absolutely!

P.S.: NICE new website!
I was relieved to see the reply from the team. Investment needs patience.
Activity: 672
Merit: 254
I hope we can use this exchange in short time as well. This is one of the long term investments for me, just like Minexcoin and Boscoin. I'm waiting you three projects since May. Grin

Come on guys, Minexcoin is already successful, Boscoin have small issues, now it's your turn. Let's make blockchain great again and let every fudder eat their words here. Grin
I really want to see that when you officially launch exchange system. Don't stop us enjoying this moment. Grin
Pages:
Jump to: