Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐The first Fantasy Football Manager blockchain game!▐ ⚽ - page 68. (Read 168582 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 10
this seems completely orchestrated, suddenly a bunch of people discarding other investors genuine questions appear out of nowhere, talking in the same way, abusing other investors, good job to the people running this circus, we all have enough words in our diction to hurl abuses at each other for eternity, but that won't solve anything, come up with strong arguments suggesting why should one have faith in the devs apart from these two excuses:
1) the devs keep replying regularly to their own thread (it's their duty to answer to their investors)
2) the project is near completion (been hearing that from a looooooooooooong time now)
=)))))))))))))))) Dude, what are you smoking? Give me some, I want to feel this high.
It's called M cream, you won't be able to afford it kiddo.
Get a social life, dude. You're too loser to be real.
You're not an investor, you're just poor.
When you're investing money in something you need to be prepared for everything. Nothing is sure.
Anyway, I am sure that you're wrong about this project.
I do hope I'm wrong about this project, and I still don't think it's a scam i just want definite dates and a proper roadmap, you are not an investor this much is clear from your messages, one who doesn't care about his investment is a gullible piece of garbage, anyways, good luck to you man, here I'm going to stop acknowledging your response and wasting my time on you.

you mean you stop acknowledging from this account and come back with other ones? gtfo and stop asking stupid things "kiddo"
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
this seems completely orchestrated, suddenly a bunch of people discarding other investors genuine questions appear out of nowhere, talking in the same way, abusing other investors, good job to the people running this circus, we all have enough words in our diction to hurl abuses at each other for eternity, but that won't solve anything, come up with strong arguments suggesting why should one have faith in the devs apart from these two excuses:
1) the devs keep replying regularly to their own thread (it's their duty to answer to their investors)
2) the project is near completion (been hearing that from a looooooooooooong time now)
=)))))))))))))))) Dude, what are you smoking? Give me some, I want to feel this high.
When you're investing money in something you need to be prepared for everything. Nothing is sure.
I do hope I'm wrong about this project, and I still don't think it's a scam i just want definite dates and a proper roadmap, you are not an investor this much is clear from your messages, one who doesn't care about his investment is a gullible piece of garbage, anyways, good luck to you man, here I'm going to stop acknowledging your response and wasting my time on you.
Activity: 56
I am no longer interested okay? Do not hold my money hostage. Buy my XFCCOIN from me, I demand that of you

Lips sealed Lips sealed
So the dev run away with the money? How we can avoid this in future? I think the most legit coin or that with airdrop(not all) and some that can be mined.

Kindly read all the information, not merely believe some hate posts.

First of all, the devs have been provided replies for the last months. It is not something someone working on a scam would do. Secondly, the project is partnered with many high-profile companies. You can check those. I highly doubt they would associate themselves with an untrustworthy project. Thirdly, content is published daily and contests are organized almost daily. That is active work being done by an entire team, the mark of a serious project.

"A fool may throw a stone into a well, which a hundred wise men cannot pull out."

If any user has any concerns we will be glad to answer them and have a conversation.

It looks like you are using multiple accounts to comment on the thread. That would be no problem, but you're simply using them to spread FUD. 

Why are you trying to derail a project you are invested in? It's better to ensure it works well and we are all repaid for it.
eddy, you seem like a sensible dev from your posts, could you tell us what exactly is going on and for how much longer you guys are going to test the already completed blockchain before you launch it and honestly don't you think the panic in investors is justified? I mean you could just give one deadline and stick to it man, could you give all of us now a definite answer to when you think everything will be ready.
Activity: 48
I am no longer interested okay? Do not hold my money hostage. Buy my XFCCOIN from me, I demand that of you

Lips sealed Lips sealed
So the dev run away with the money? How we can avoid this in future? I think the most legit coin or that with airdrop(not all) and some that can be mined.

Kindly read all the information, not merely believe some hate posts.

First of all, the devs have been provided replies for the last months. It is not something someone working on a scam would do. Secondly, the project is partnered with many high-profile companies. You can check those. I highly doubt they would associate themselves with an untrustworthy project. Thirdly, content is published daily and contests are organized almost daily. That is active work being done by an entire team, the mark of a serious project.

"A fool may throw a stone into a well, which a hundred wise men cannot pull out."

If any user has any concerns we will be glad to answer them and have a conversation.

It looks like you are using multiple accounts to comment on the thread. That would be no problem, but you're simply using them to spread FUD. 

Why are you trying to derail a project you are invested in? It's better to ensure it works well and we are all repaid for it.
Activity: 814
Merit: 358
Ok. Since some of the users have asked for this on repeated occasions, we want to give having a Telegram group a try.

We'll have a group, first, where we can all comment and share information. All who are interested, please, send me a private message with your Telegram ID, so that we can add you.

There should also be a link to join the group, as well, here: https://t.me/joinchat/HIik3wz4MX_r1Qxnc4P0GA . Smiley

And for those interested in having a talk about football, we're happy to have a chat on www.soccertalk.tk  Grin
Activity: 115
One more think. I've got in touch with ANX official and I AM sure its them saying "soon" and ,"last tastings". I ve heard the same stories in different projects.
For eg.""Good. Two of exchanges have been paid for already so far and we are waiting on their testing phases or whatever they call it. ANN soon."""
Everywhere is the same story. Soo chillout.
I have tried to message ANX international via their website but messages can't go through, it seems something is wrong with their messaging system on their website. I have also sent them messages on Facebook and Twitter.

I really need my btc back and would go to ANY length to retrieve it before this year ends

I AM very happy that professionals like ANX will give you nothing, will give nothing to the unprofessional investor like you. They will not share any details of their clients. If you are ready to loose dont go investing, dont go full, I invested in this a lot more than you. I AM prepared for everything and you all are whinnig silly fuders loosers. You are funny guys asking developers to give back BTC. You are not investors!! You are loosers.

Give this man a medal ! You rulle !
I have tried to message ANX international via their website but messages can't go through, it seems something is wrong with their messaging system on their website. I have also sent them messages on Facebook and Twitter.

I really need my btc back and would go to ANY length to retrieve it before this year ends

I AM very happy that professionals like ANX will give you nothing, will give nothing to the unprofessional investor like you. They will not share any details of their clients. If you are ready to loose dont go investing, dont go full, I invested in this a lot more than you. I AM prepared for everything and you all are whinnig silly fuders loosers. You are funny guys asking developers to give back BTC. You are not investors!! You are loosers.
Best reply ever! This is how a REAL investor should think !
Activity: 115

why are people so hostile towards other investors instead of devs? what really are you guys thinking, I'm genuinely interested, can we please stop arguing amongst ourselves?
No one will give you nothing back man.. You will die poor begging for mercy.
Just ignore him, I am sure he is one of the developers in disguise. An investor can never talk this way...

you try to be so "chill" about the delayed deadlines, but a little tiny message can fire you up? sit down kid, your message was bad, your english is bad and you should feel bad, apart from this kid anybody else who is chill with the way things are working out here? for anybody else who thinks I'm hateposting, please refer to my other messages, i have been patient and supportive of the devs up until now.
No really? Is it supposed an investor should not have brain to see the efforts or what?
Be careful in choosing one of your fake accounts to reply here, it's obvious that you're spaming here.
you try to be so "chill" about the delayed deadlines, but a little tiny message can fire you up? sit down kid, your message was bad, your english is bad and you should feel bad, apart from this kid anybody else who is chill with the way things are working out here?
Like I said, you're a hate-post maniac, nothing more. You need to see a psychologist, find a job, do something with your life.
I feel mercy for you.
man do not cross a line now, keep it civil, this has nothing to do with you, I'm only concerned with the devs, your opinion of who I'm is the least of my problem.
Activity: 32
Just ignore him, I am sure he is one of the developers in disguise. An investor can never talk this way...

you try to be so "chill" about the delayed deadlines, but a little tiny message can fire you up? sit down kid, your message was bad, your english is bad and you should feel bad, apart from this kid anybody else who is chill with the way things are working out here? for anybody else who thinks I'm hateposting, please refer to my other messages, i have been patient and supportive of the devs up until now.
Activity: 32

you try to be so "chill" about the delayed deadlines, but a little tiny message can fire you up? sit down kid, your message was bad, your english is bad and you should feel bad, apart from this kid anybody else who is chill with the way things are working out here?
Like I said, you're a hate-post maniac, nothing more. You need to see a psychologist, find a job, do something with your life.
I feel mercy for you.
Pages:
Jump to: