Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐The first Fantasy Football Manager blockchain game!▐ ⚽ - page 70. (Read 168582 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I see here only stupid people. Dude, are you idiots?
Why would they keep answering here if it would be a scam? Are you crazy?
Some of here are so freakin' dumbasses and don't think logical.
Try for yourselves to create a wallet that can contain assets and tokens in the same time! Try you to create your coin with its own exchange!
I only see one single paralytic who did not take his pills and posts from so many accounts, this is so embarassing for a person.
Activity: 17
I have to say, that it baffles me that after nearing eight months, they think cryptic answers and empty promises are perfectly acceptable. There is a very simple explanation why people are upset at this point. It's not rocket science.

Eight months of there not being XFCCoin traded on a legitimate exchange, and no, counterparty doesn't count. The solution here is so simple that it, again, baffles me why they simply won't do it. Answer questions, give legitimate timelines, demonstrate you are reaching goals beyond a screenshot, and just get it on exchanges ASAP once the blockchain is ready.

Stop focusing so much on their own exchange and just get it on Bittrex, or Cryptopia, or anything with liquidity. Allow investors an exit should they wish, allow others to purchase it, give the market aspect of it life. I guarantee you that you will give people a reason to be excited again. Get the focus back on the game. Don't hold people's money hostage and then wonder why they are upset, and don't keep harping on about people who just want to dump it on the market vs. people who "are really interested in the game." We are beyond that now. You made more than enough to have covered your original budget goals and then some (especially with the BTC price), certainly more than enough to finish the project.

Again, prioritize getting it on real exchanges. You should be posting your submissions to these exchanges and a timeline on when it will happen. You want people to stop bringing up this insanity every couple weeks? Want to redirect focus back on the game (which is where it should be)? This is how you do it.
Activity: 36
is anyone serious about this, does anyone want to legit form a team, pool our resourses and find out about what the devs did with all the funds? because they won't tell us anything.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
So the dev run away with the money? How we can avoid this in future? I think the most legit coin or that with airdrop(not all) and some that can be mined.
Activity: 4
have fun with all the stolen money... do not spend it all on whookers and cocaine ok? assholes
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
so it's all the scam or not?

personally i believe they tried to make it look legit, whilst waiting to exit.

im waiting for the old wallet got hacked nonsense.

Wow!  People are fired up this morning.  I love it! 

I'm guessing they were planning to run it until their contract with sportsradar, etc are done and then they turn the lights off, or as you said, just claim all the wallets got hacked.  Who knows?  But by now the project has not only lost momentum, it has lost good will and confidence of many, many investors. 

Seriously, you guys either need to get the exchange going so people can move on or you need to refund our money.  Hell, you can even shut everything down and disappear.  I just want something final here. 

craziest part is if they just released the exchange football fans forgive very easily.    the amount of times ive threatened to walk away on my beloved club i cant count....lol

it's strange to watch all this. usually it's immediately clear what's what, but here it is.
Activity: 213
I spent the afternoon trying to find info on the people behind football coin. I was able to find the names, pictures and a lot of information about many of them. Finding their addresses would be simple at this point. The majority are living in Bucharest.  

These people definitely are not honest people, but I don't believe they are scammers anymore, or they would've done a much better job hiding their identities.  

Also, I believe they still posses the majority of the bitcoin raised in the ICO

Here is the ICO address https://blockchain.info/address/15LSRtvFUqyRnYeFMYFb9bBfF9AHRvJqbw (1076.94btc raised)

The remainder is in these 3 addresses
https://blockchain.info/address/19ADLQbdS8cKCZwPCBRetCeUuSmTmFr9FG (303btc)
https://blockchain.info/address/1D1ELXkQKNgNAWeaxV24hLFGswdBNfr2AX (495btc)
https://blockchain.info/address/19RXy9w8oPUyDXAdG61o1hVuyVxsacdeA4 (100btc)

I'm not sure why they want to remain anonymous, but I will honor their wishes and not post the info I found.  

Romans 12:19
Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.”

Thanks for the research you've done.

The funny thing is that it just makes the picture more confusing because the amount spent so far seems consistent with the amount that might have been spent on paying ANX to build a blockchain for XFC.

And we know that there's still a huge kitty in USD terms to move this project forward.

898 BTC x $14,500 BTC price = $13,021,000 USD

So if the financial aspect of the project is in good order then why the lack of information about the technical side?

so you guys are from Romania, is this why you give us undefined deadlines and then not meet them as well?

There's no need to be racist against Romanian people. I live in the UK and there are many good and bad Romanians here, just like any other race around the world.

Furthermore, we don't need racist talk to overshadow the important points being raised on behalf of XFC investors who are tired of waiting for something to happen with this project. We need to keep the pressure up in a positive way to make something happen. Even if that something is the devs just turning around saying "Screw you all, we scammed you and there's nothing you can do"

At this point it's the hope that's killing most of us.
at this point the devs are just mocking us with their response. I'm sorry for going overboard with that racist comment but the devs have been mocking serious investors for a long time now.

Your frustration is understandable. I've tried to stay positive for as long as possible but continuous disappointments will eventually wear down even experienced investors. Something has to give way soon with this project and at this point I genuinely don't know which way it's going to go.
so you guys are from Romania, is this why you give us undefined deadlines and then not meet them as well?

There's no need to be racist against Romanian people. I live in the UK and there are many good and bad Romanians here, just like any other race around the world.

Furthermore, we don't need racist talk to overshadow the important points being raised on behalf of XFC investors who are tired of waiting for something to happen with this project. We need to keep the pressure up in a positive way to make something happen. Even if that something is the devs just turning around saying "Screw you all, we scammed you and there's nothing you can do"

at this point the devs are just mocking us with their response. I'm sorry for going overboard with that racist comment but the devs have been mocking serious investors for a long time now.

Activity: 217
What was the ico price?

Here's a link to the ICO announcement https://www.footballcoin.io/the-footballcoin-ico-launch-is-here-24th-of-may-at-1100-gmt.

As for some of the negative information being spread in recent posts, we have no way of controlling hate speech. It's not our forum after all and the moderators should perhaps look into this.  However, all who are interested in finding correct information can ask us, use our website or previous posts.  Grin Otherwise, everything is fine.

I am also the investor with a team of my friends. we are also waiting for exchanges and CMC listing. We are happy that DEV and team is continuously responding at this forum, also suggest you for telegram channel, and hope better things will come soon.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1025
No worries. I believe it is mostly a person who wishes to retrieve their XFCCOIN offering negative info. They can do that now on Counterparty. They can also wait for the option of the exchange, a project close to being completed.

Which one is real? The exchange is now complete and just under more test or it's bot done yet lke you said above? Is this why you can't say a date when the release of the new blockchain is?
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
For what approximate date do you intend to have the exchange operational?
And when will you open more sections of the market?

And soo you boy are from which nazi fascist country???
that information would be disclosed when the devs announce information about the project and the company, kid.
Activity: 32
What do you mean by "everything is fine"? There is a serious fire on the mountain that's threatening to consume all.
Can you answer this questions please?
1. Since majority of our btc are still intact, can you refund us investors that are no longer interested in this charade?

2. For those investors willingly to wait till eternity, can you clearly state why the new blockchain exchange is yet to be released since you claimed it's done and tested since 2 months back?

IGNORE MY QUESTIONS AT YOUR OWN PERIL

What was the ico price?

Here's a link to the ICO announcement https://www.footballcoin.io/the-footballcoin-ico-launch-is-here-24th-of-may-at-1100-gmt.

As for some of the negative information being spread in recent posts, we have no way of controlling hate speech. It's not our forum after all and the moderators should perhaps look into this.  However, all who are interested in finding correct information can ask us, use our website or previous posts.  Grin Otherwise, everything is fine.
Activity: 814
Merit: 358
What was the ico price?

Activity: 357
Merit: 250
Activity: 115
Merit: 10

And soo you boy are from which nazi fascist country???
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
I would hide aswell from threats like this. I am an investor too, I dont want any hacker near my investments...
Pages:
Jump to: