Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XFE] | Feirm - Privacy for everyone. - page 5. (Read 14408 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 6
Am I correct in thinking, what was not sold at ICO will be burnt? if so what would the current circulating supply of Feirm be? thanks  Wink
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
It looks as though the ICO was somewhat a success as the dev team were able to get enough to continue on with funding the project which by the way is going to be very good. I'm very pleased to see the dev has filled out the form for the CryptoBridge listing and hopefully it won't be long before we see XFE listed. Keep up the good work dev!
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
BITG & CHX & FTX Community
Thanks guys for the replies, I got it running again. It was my fault as I didn't let the wallet sync the additional data lol and I then clicked update status and it went from missing to enabled lol. I now know what to do as this was my first ever masternode to own and run so I'm still working a lot of things out when it comes to masternodes. Thanks to Grimer and Sentti for the help.

No problem mate, great to hear that the issue resolved!
Activity: 281
Merit: 108
Crypto Enthusiast, Crypto Critic
Feirm ICO is now over but people who have missed will soon be able to buy from Cryptobridge I hope. Looking forward to see the next phase of marketplace.
Activity: 16
Merit: 2
I think the dev team are doing a great job! Its great to see that they have chosen CryptoBridge as there first exchange to list on and I'm sure there will be many more in the future but to have CryptoBridge first is a good start. Also its good to see them reward the early people who purchased XFE with this 100% bonus. The future looks very good here and I can't wait until the marketplace platform gets more exposure as it looks really good.

Thank you for the kind words! CryptoBridge was one of the most recommended ones within our community! We are excited for the progression of Feirm too!
Activity: 16
Merit: 2
When is ico is carried out? do you plan listing for the cryptopia exchange?

We have applied to be listed on the CryptoBridge Exchange.
I think the dev team are doing a great job! Its great to see that they have chosen CryptoBridge as there first exchange to list on and I'm sure there will be many more in the future but to have CryptoBridge first is a good start. Also its good to see them reward the early people who purchased XFE with this 100% bonus. The future looks very good here and I can't wait until the marketplace platform gets more exposure as it looks really good.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
XFE is soon paying to be listed on the CryptoBridge exchange! We will bring more updates to you soon!
The Feirm ICO still has a few days left, so don't miss out!
Original Tweet: https://twitter.com/_feirm/status/984157275358138369
Feirm releasing a follow up announcement based on the one I made earlier. If you have participated in the ICO since the starting date, you will be eligible for deal announced earlier. Secondly, you may have questions about what is happening with the remainder of the XFE coins, and these details will be released on Monday inside an announcement. Now for the reasoning behind this: we have decided to do this in order to benefit members of the community. This means that current adopters now have the chance to own a larger stake of the XFE ecosystem, thus reducing the amount of coins needed to be burnt and eradicating it from the maximum supply. I hope that this clears things up, and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me on this server or via my E-Mail address
Activity: 182
XFE is soon paying to be listed on the CryptoBridge exchange! We will bring more updates to you soon!
The Feirm ICO still has a few days left, so don't miss out!
Original Tweet: https://twitter.com/_feirm/status/984157275358138369
Activity: 224
Merit: 36
I was very happy to know, that you realize the first stage of this project! The ICO & Alpha Market place links make my laptop crash, every time i press the link button.....
Thanks guys for the replies, I got it running again. It was my fault as I didn't let the wallet sync the additional data lol and I then clicked update status and it went from missing to enabled lol. I now know what to do as this was my first ever masternode to own and run so I'm still working a lot of things out when it comes to masternodes. Thanks to Grimer and Sentti for the help.
I had my Feirm masternode running for over 2 weeks and now all of a sudden it says its missing. Not sure what happened as my other masternodes I'm running on the same VPS are still enabled and running just fine. Does anyone know what could cause my masternode to stop running? Thanks in advance! By the way its great to see the ICO is launched! I hope the team do well and sell most of the nodes they have for sale.

Hi Vella, is it ok already? Have you restarted your MN in hot wallet (and restarted the cold wallet if necessary) and status is "ENABLED"?

If you have several different MNs running in the same VPS, it may cause this? Smiley
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Great news =) ICO have started, and alpha launched! I really like design of marketplace - very simple and nice... looks like one of Apple products =))

I had my Feirm masternode running for over 2 weeks and now all of a sudden it says its missing. Not sure what happened as my other masternodes I'm running on the same VPS are still enabled and running just fine. Does anyone know what could cause my masternode to stop running? Thanks in advance! By the way its great to see the ICO is launched! I hope the team do well and sell most of the nodes they have for sale.
Hello. thats a bit strange - I have 2 Mns running diffe[Suspicious link removed]'s - all good. Check - maybe your daemon suddenly stopped? also there maybe little internet switchong off on your vps, causing your MNs goes to missing. Other coins maybe have little bit different MN reward system, so rank of their MN may stay longer in tim: while feirm MN was about to recieve reward in that time and your internet goes off in that time - your rank will be reset and your MN will be showing as missing... But in same time if your other coin MN was in the middle of MN ranks, and internet goes off - your MN still there... im not a pro, but sometimes it happend to me. I restart my PC with several different MNs on it - after long restart - some of them goes missing and need to be restarted, while other is working fine
I really like the idea of the project and the developers seems to be very active, so check it out and do your own research - ICO & Alpha Market place are now live!

Feirm ICO: https://feirmico.com

Guide on how to purchase XFE: https://medium.com/feirm

Feirm Alpha Marketplace: https://alpha.feirm.com
Activity: 287
Merit: 114
ICO is now live. https://feirmico.com/
I'm really liking what the dev team are doing here, the project is heading in the right direction and now that the dev have decided to advertise Feirm on MasternodesOnline is a good choice instead of CMC as I think they are targeting the right audience being a masternode coin. Hopefully this will help bring in many people interested in masternodes and create more sales once the ICO comes along. The future looks very bright here and I'm happy to be apart of it.
Activity: 294
Discord Announcements

We have some great news which will take Feirm to the next level! We are finally ready to ICO! :feirm:

The Feirm team has been working exceptionally hard in order to get to this stage, and we hope that the hard work gone in will pay off and benefit you as the community at the same time.

The Feirm (XFE) ICO will take place on Monday 2nd April 2018 at 9AM GMT and will close on the 16th April 2018 at 9AM GMT. Feirm has had to implement KYC/AML checks in order to suit the always changing regulations of the SEC.

Feirm has the right to decline KYC/AML applicants based on their current jurisdiction. Please note that US Citizens will NOT be able to participate in the Feirm ICO due to the current regulations of the SEC. If your KYC/AML shows evidence of being a US Citizen, you will not be able to redeem your coins at the end of the ICO period. The withdrawal rule applies to all unverified users.

If you are in need of help, please contact us on our Discord server or Email - [email protected]

A maximum cap of 750,000 XFE will be available to purchase throughout the 2-week period at the price of $1/XFE. Users are able to purchase XFE with several cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash and Ethereum. Throughout the ICO, E-Mails will be sent to users confirming the actions that take place on their account.

The Feirm Alpha will be live and released on Friday the 6th April with the ICO opening. Please note that the Alpha is not a working product, it is there to give the user a feel for what it could be.

Feirm has paid for 2 advertising slots on https://masternodes.online/. Advertisements for Feirm will be displayed to 1,300,000 cryptocurrency investors starting from 02/04/2018!

Thank you all for your support of the Feirm Decentralized Marketplace. We appreciate your early support of our project and we’re excited for what’s next to come

Join to Feirm Discord group: https://discord.gg/XaJ9ppH
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I sell 1 Masternode XFE . PM if interested.....Escrow
Pages:
Jump to: