Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XFE] | Feirm - Privacy for everyone. - page 8. (Read 14408 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Decentralized marketplace for digital content - that's what you read in almost any announcement that is about the length of yours. Maybe you can be a bit more specific?
Activity: 16
Merit: 2
After starting the daemon on the VPS and the masternode from the cold wallet, the "feirm-cli masternode status" was returning this error ""Masternode not found in the list of available masternodes. Current status: Node just started, not yet activated"
that went away after about 5 minutes though.
I was update control wallet. But can't fix it. Pls help

Hi there, please refer to this guide kindly created by a community member: https://steemit.com/feirm/@ramer/feirm-masternode-setup-guide-on-linux-ubuntu-vps-for-single-multiple-masternodes-or-or-cold-wallet-vps-masternode-guide
Activity: 281
Merit: 108
Crypto Enthusiast, Crypto Critic
This project really stands out from rest of the race. They will be announcing an ICO soon.
Activity: 270
Merit: 10
Small update from CEO on Discord

Activity: 129
Merit: 0
When is ico is carried out? do you plan listing for the cryptopia exchange?
I think the devs are working on the ICO right now. There has been chat about it in Discord: https://t.co/rfLX5lWeBO
Activity: 16
Merit: 2

We are going to be carrying out our ICO soon with release of the Alpha marketplace. Afterwards, we will apply for a CryptoBridge listing.
Activity: 270
UPDATE FROM TEAM

you probably wandering what the remaining amount of FRM coins will be used for! Feirm is going to be running an ICO once we release the Alpha Marketplace in Q2. The majority leftover coins will be reserved for this event. However, we are also going to reserve some coins for future exchange listing fees, as we know this can be very expensive to get listed. And finally, in order to run a successful ICO, we need a strong marketing team, of which FRM coins will be used to fuel and promote Feirm all over the internet. We are currently looking at CoinMarketCap listings and advertisements. Hopefully this clears everything up, and if you have any questions, the team will happily answer them when we find the time!

Activity: 490
Hello all. tell and when the start of ico begins?
Activity: 287
Merit: 114
After starting the daemon on the VPS and the masternode from the cold wallet, the "feirm-cli masternode status" was returning this error ""Masternode not found in the list of available masternodes. Current status: Node just started, not yet activated"
Please contact in Discord with support. We can help you with this issue  Wink
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Activity: 29
Very promising project, tho! Just read info from discord:

Feirm is going to be running a marketing campaign with CoinMarketCap soon! We have reached out to them, and all that is left for us to do is allocate the amount of impressions we want and work on a banner!

Also, Feirm is preparing for it's ICO; we have hired an ICO platform developer of which will handle the login/registration of users and the automation of sending FRM coins! More information on this will be coming soon!

Thank you for sticking with Feirm through these times! We really appreciate it! Have a good weekend!

i would suggest everybody join discord (https://discord.gg/6VqAARn) to get more info and meet new interesting people! =)
Activity: 72
MVP is already done or not yet?
Activity: 490
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
BITG & CHX & FTX Community
February 28, 2018, 06:10:55 AM
An interesting project with the intention to act as a blockchain-based marketplace in the future.

Follow it @ Twitter here: https://twitter.com/_feirm

Activity: 129
February 28, 2018, 05:06:28 AM
Hi I bought 2500 coins in presale, have sent 0.125BTC but I still didnt receive any coins,  then I got kicked out of the discord and all links are expired I cant enter it anymore
please DM me a link to discord.
Hi there - try this link and let me know if it works:

https://discord.gg/FAjCTpm
Activity: 10
February 24, 2018, 10:27:17 PM
Hi I bought 2500 coins in presale, have sent 0.125BTC but I still didnt receive any coins,  then I got kicked out of the discord and all links are expired I cant enter it anymore
please DM me a link to discord.
Activity: 177
February 24, 2018, 10:16:33 PM
wallet not sync...
Activity: 672
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
February 24, 2018, 11:25:17 AM
And if you look at the coin from a technical point of view? 60 seconds forming the block - I think that this is not a bad result. And what is the speed and cost of transactions?
Activity: 163
February 24, 2018, 11:22:03 AM
Is there any airdrop of Feirm coins going to be?
I'n also intrested in this issue.
Or do you have at least bounty? Please provide me with useful links to get acquainted
Activity: 126
February 24, 2018, 11:17:32 AM
Is there any airdrop of Feirm coins going to be?
Pages:
Jump to: