Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✅ Xios PoS/PoW No ICO/No Airdrop/No Premine/ ⚡ 485+ Masternodes 🔥Scrypt🔥 - page 2. (Read 95823 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 10
What happened with xios? Dev abandoned the project and who took over? I still have some xios in my wallet and I wonder if I can swap to Xuez.

You are correct , Xios got abandoned by its own dev .
It was the community itself that took over and created XUEZ   (our new bitcoin talk is imminent)
(you can also visit our website at  xuezcoin.com )

Unfortunately the swap period is over and it is not possible to do the swap right now
but stay in touch with us   Wink
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
What happened with xios? Dev abandoned the project and who took over? I still have some xios in my wallet and I wonder if I can swap to Xuez.

swap it finished 5 March. most likely it remains only to sell the remaining coins on the exchange.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
It seems good to mine Shocked How many coins can be mined?
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
How is this still a coin? I thought there was a sudden change and rebranding since rose left. Am I mistaken?
Activity: 24
gpu minning is not possible cpu minning is.
Activity: 952
Merit: 17
raskul
Does XEUZ have an [ANN] thread?
i have started CPU mining it... would like more info on GPU mining if it's ready?
information from developers:

New tweets from our official Twitter! Check out XUEZ Coin (@XUEZcoin): https://twitter.com/XUEZcoin?s=09 . Please follow, like, and retweet to help get the word out about Xuez. Bitcointalk and github listings to follow soon. We will especially need everyone's help, if possible, when we open Xuez up to new exchanges to attract new investors and community members to our project :fire:

linux miner?
i have started CPU mining it... would like more info on GPU mining if it's ready?
information from developers:

New tweets from our official Twitter! Check out XUEZ Coin (@XUEZcoin): https://twitter.com/XUEZcoin?s=09 . Please follow, like, and retweet to help get the word out about Xuez. Bitcointalk and github listings to follow soon. We will especially need everyone's help, if possible, when we open Xuez up to new exchanges to attract new investors and community members to our project :fire:
Activity: 952
Merit: 17
raskul
Activity: 43
Activity: 308
Merit: 107
Very promising project, I will follow the development of the project with attention. Wink Wink

new regiments are filling their posts))
at least looked through the last message in the topic

spam bots gettings posts for bounties
Very promising project, I will follow the development of the project with attention. Wink Wink

new regiments are filling their posts))
at least looked through the last message in the topic
Activity: 24
Xios is dead. Its hard forked to Xeuz wich will be released in upcomming weeks.
Activity: 304
Merit: 10
What happened to Xios? Is there any new development plan for the Xios coin? There is no movement, like other coins, to promote through the community.
Activity: 686
This coin seemed really good at the start. The ASIC guys pounced on it and mined the hell out of the 1 - 133 blocks. Maybe the developer abandoned the project because of those ASIC guys. You can't be developing a coin which another person has more of of it than you. He can chose to manipulate the market at will and ruin all your hard work. When I read the specs of the coin from the beginning, I foresaw this happening and stayed away from the project. Same thing is seriously affecting AERM. All the coins that has huge rewards for the first few blocks will only attract miners with huge hash power at first but they can also kill the coin at will. I hope we all learn from this

I don't think developer miss his chance to renting ASICS at blocks 1-1440 since the block reward was 1333 xios.
Activity: 308
Merit: 107
This coin seemed really good at the start. The ASIC guys pounced on it and mined the hell out of the 1 - 133 blocks. Maybe the developer abandoned the project because of those ASIC guys. You can't be developing a coin which another person has more of of it than you. He can chose to manipulate the market at will and ruin all your hard work. When I read the specs of the coin from the beginning, I foresaw this happening and stayed away from the project. Same thing is seriously affecting AERM. All the coins that has huge rewards for the first few blocks will only attract miners with huge hash power at first but they can also kill the coin at will. I hope we all learn from this

you do realise that the ASIC guys have NOTHING to do with it. you do realise that the massive hash isnt by some single guy with 500 L3+. It is RENTALS that kill. when people can rent gigahashes of power for no money at all.

and in the end the hash on the coin was HUGE on launch I am talking rivaling fucking litecoin. that is split between a ton of people. XIOS's launch was so hype. this wasn't a single person getting all the coins. hell I was there too barely juuuuust getting 1000 coins after a day with a single ASIC.

Nicehash is what kill coins.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Activity: 66
Merit: 1
This coin is devless and dead. Don't perpetuate this project when there is no support for chain forks & no admin exchange support.
YoBit will only speak to the account holder of Xios, ButterRose.
He's not been around for weeks.
Yap, but this coin is staking and tradeing and yobit's deposit wallet is open.

What happens when it forks? When the coin finally dies it will be delisted and worthless.
Yes yobit can delist XIOS if they whant but there are many died coins in yobit which actually traiding sucsess and for yobit doesn't matter what happend with coin (fork or swap ). Coz yobit is specific exchange and i think if i can to deposit for traiding and withdraw for pos or masternode that's coin is live.
Just for me as trader interesting coin which can pump-dump buy-sell, and don't interesting which can mine, has active dev but dont listening to exchange.It's my opinion.

No, it's not an opinion - it's a methodology that simply incorrect.
Say you transfer your XIOS from staking/Masternode to Yobit and the chain forks....gone.
Nobody to support the fork, Yobit will just disable the wallet....gone.

By actively buy/selling this coin you are doing EVERYTHING that is wrong with cryptocurrency.
That's an opinion.
Ok. Tell me pls what's is right with cryptocurrency (i don't like collect coins)?
Activity: 340
Merit: 251
Smell the glove.
This coin is devless and dead. Don't perpetuate this project when there is no support for chain forks & no admin exchange support.
YoBit will only speak to the account holder of Xios, ButterRose.
He's not been around for weeks.
Yap, but this coin is staking and tradeing and yobit's deposit wallet is open.

What happens when it forks? When the coin finally dies it will be delisted and worthless.
Yes yobit can delist XIOS if they whant but there are many died coins in yobit which actually traiding sucsess and for yobit doesn't matter what happend with coin (fork or swap ). Coz yobit is specific exchange and i think if i can to deposit for traiding and withdraw for pos or masternode that's coin is live.
Just for me as trader interesting coin which can pump-dump buy-sell, and don't interesting which can mine, has active dev but dont listening to exchange.It's my opinion.

No, it's not an opinion - it's a methodology that simply incorrect.
Say you transfer your XIOS from staking/Masternode to Yobit and the chain forks....gone.
Nobody to support the fork, Yobit will just disable the wallet....gone.

By actively buy/selling this coin you are doing EVERYTHING that is wrong with cryptocurrency.
That's an opinion.
Activity: 66
Merit: 1
I mean xios will died for me when yobit (last exchange which has open deposit address's xios) close deposit (but xios will stay trading by manipulate traders coz it's yobit).
Pages:
Jump to: