Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✅ Xios PoS/PoW No ICO/No Airdrop/No Premine/ ⚡ 485+ Masternodes 🔥Scrypt🔥 - page 7. (Read 95818 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
if I buy xios in yobit
these coins are worthless?

If what the others have been saying is true, then yes I believe this would be the case. If on the 1/1/18, they took a snapshot of XIOS and forked it into the new coin, then only those people holding XIOS in their accounts at that date will be eligible for the new coins.

At least, that's how I think it will work.  I am not sure why Yobit would sell coins after this date?  But if they are, it would explain why the price has tanked because people are selling the coin as it is no longer being maintained/pursued by the developers and you can still get the new coin as its after the cutoff date.

It was on 1/5/18. They moved the date. The team also mentioned something about Yobit having issues with the withdrawal of Xios, which caused a lot of people missing the fork. They are working on resolving that issue. Go on their discord to talk to them.
Activity: 8
if I buy xios in yobit

If what the others have been saying is true, then yes I believe this would be the case. If on the 1/1/18, they took a snapshot of XIOS and forked it into the new coin, then only those people holding XIOS in their accounts at that date will be eligible for the new coins.

At least, that's how I think it will work.  I am not sure why Yobit would sell coins after this date?  But if they are, it would explain why the price has tanked because people are selling the coin as it is no longer being maintained/pursued by the developers and you can still get the new coin as its after the cutoff date.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
if I buy xios in yobit
Activity: 8
I would recommend anyone looking for information to join the discord

ALSO DO NOT BUY XIOS BECAUSE THE SNAPSHOT WAS ALREADY TAKEN AND WILL NOT COUNT TOWARDS XUEZ

Hi, Does anyone have the invite for the discord for the new coin?
Activity: 89
Merit: 11
Is there a new ANN thread for the new coin?
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com

ALSO DO NOT BUY XIOS BECAUSE THE SNAPSHOT WAS ALREADY TAKEN AND WILL NOT COUNT TOWARDS XUEZ

Thank you for the update.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118
Lie down. Have a cookie

Activity: 5
So after the fork, which just happened, when will Xuez be available on exchanges? I was gonna buy Xios before the fork. Now gotta wait to buy Xuez.
Activity: 107
I am generally curious about what happens with the old Xios chain. For arguments sake, if enough of us run the old xios wallet and mine then it still exists as a separate coin, right? And it may still be traded as such on Yobit?
Activity: 107
ive got 300 odd  coins in transit from yobit to the wallet and its 12.00 am and its not made the transfer in time, will i lose the 300 coins?

thanks

I withdrew coins from Yobit yesterday and they vanished. I have a feeling they are gone for good.
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
ive got 300 odd  coins in transit from yobit to the wallet and its 12.00 am and its not made the transfer in time, will i lose the 300 coins?

thanks
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
Activity: 19
I have a Yobite coin. Is there a clear instruction on what to do before the fork?
Activity: 76
Activity: 21
Today I withdrew XIOS coins from Yobit and the coins did not arrive. What could be the steps to find out what happened and how to retreive the money? I contacted Yobit support and I am still waiting for reply.

What could be the best case scenario, what could be worst case scenario?

Anybody with the same experience? Is the problem with Yobit? Or is it a block chain problem?

You are probbaly on the wrong chain as many of us noticed lately .  The XIOS coin is undergoing some significant changes.   I do suggest that you go on discord group XUEZ as this will be new name of XIOS as from tommorow and there you will find all info about the issues and also guys are very helpfull...
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Hi,

We definitively remove XIOS mining from LycheeBit.
This coin is always forking, it is impossible to maintain a stable chain.

We tried but it is a loss of power and time for miners and the pools.
Activity: 1
Today I withdrew XIOS coins from Yobit and the coins did not arrive. What could be the steps to find out what happened and how to retreive the money? I contacted Yobit support and I am still waiting for reply.

What could be the best case scenario, what could be worst case scenario?

Anybody with the same experience? Is the problem with Yobit? Or is it a block chain problem?
Activity: 131
Merit: 2
i mining  on LycheeBit mining pool.
Why not recive xios coins to my wallet.

http://www.lycheebit.com/?address=2GqsLABwf3VKQqfrTkeZZWtQ1f8uUDYg6U

wrong chain, had same issue.
downloaded xios wallet from website and let it sync for days. After that tried to send from Yobit but did not come in wallet.
downloaded correct chain en wallet updating now. Wonder if they come in. Only sent few Onix, but lost several on Lycheebit.
Lets hope they can get them in right chain.
I wonder what the price will do when everyting is fixed. Even with the trouble we have now price is rising significant.
Activity: 2
If I keep my tokens on Yobit, they will make a swap? And then if I want to make masternode with 1000 of them is it still possible?

You will not get the new tokens if you keep them on Yobit. You need to transfer them to your wallet and then do a manual convertion.

And where I could get the right walllet....I looked on discord but I didn't found it. And of course I don't wan't to do something wrong.
Activity: 495
Merit: 250
There seems to be a problem with Yobit's transfer
Pages:
Jump to: