Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✅ Xios PoS/PoW No ICO/No Airdrop/No Premine/ ⚡ 485+ Masternodes 🔥Scrypt🔥 - page 59. (Read 95823 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
http://104.168.142.78/~xioscoin/

New website looks great guys.

Although "integrated" is incorrectly spelled. You've written "intergraded".

Also:

"XIOS is not an ICO or preminend"
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
XIOS Developer
HI,

Why there is a fall in the price of XIOS in yobit.net? Stop pouring so your cheap coins !!!

Let them.... great time to buy! Cheesy Trying to set up a second masternode, ROI is very good.

It's actually a good thing because price doesn't really matter this early on ( it's just nice to see in Blockfolio when it goes up) but trade volume does. Trade volume is how Xios gets on Coinmarketcap.

I'm hoping Xios can maintain 4-5 Btc per day once Bitcoin Gold drops.

Honestly, I don't quite trust bitcoin gold because not much information available. Maybe it will work, but very high risk.

Watching from a distance as well, see its holding up steady around $400 usd.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
HI,

Why there is a fall in the price of XIOS in yobit.net? Stop pouring so your cheap coins !!!

Let them.... great time to buy! Cheesy Trying to set up a second masternode, ROI is very good.

It's actually a good thing because price doesn't really matter this early on ( it's just nice to see in Blockfolio when it goes up) but trade volume does. Trade volume is how Xios gets on Coinmarketcap.

Honestly, I don't quite trust bitcoin gold because not much information available. Maybe it will work, but very high risk.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Is it necessry that the protokoll wallet runs permanently or can I switch off it?

The Masternode wallet of course running 24/7.

Which price for Xios in 2 Month do you expect?  Huh

yes you can off protokoll wallet...

2 month - very low time for NOscam project.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Is it necessry that the protokoll wallet runs permanently or can I switch off it?

Which price for Xios in 2 Month do you expect?  Huh

Switch off if you wish.

Masternode 24/7
Activity: 475
Merit: 251

Which price for Xios in 2 Month do you expect?  Huh
Activity: 2
hey ya

can anyone explain the staking and reward process as a masternode

been running a masternode for two days and it is in the XIOS Network list - but only seen a few (three in last 24 hours) 'mined' entries come in for 2 at 0.66666 and 1 at 0.3333 xios

what should I be seeing and how regular ?

cheers

jelli
Activity: 10
One thing that is in the roadmap is SECOND GENERATION MASTRENODE FEATURES. Can someone please shed more light on this and explain what features these are?
HI,

Activity: 2
Activity: 3
Anyone know if there will be a discord for this coin?
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I really hope that we see XIOS listed on CMC soon, is the hold up not enough volume still? Once it is listed we can expect the volume to sky rocket along with the price to rise as more people will see XIOS. I've seen a few coins skyrocket once they were listed on CMC so it will be good to see XIOS do the same once it is listed.

Thing is, it was actually enough volume, it was 5.5 BTC at one point, then it dropped off and the price dropped down because people wanted Bitcoin Gold on YoBit, which happens soon. Xios isn't alone in this.

It should already be listed on CoinMarketCap, many people have contacted them.

Xios is very under-priced right now. When the Bitcoin Gold fiasco is over, people are going to be hunting around for alts to put money into. With great tech and 21m cap it's a no-brainer that Xios will grow, but having a CoinMarketCap listing and a good website should surely be number 1 & 2 priorities.

I agree mate, that is why I thought CMC would of listed the coin by now but the api or something wasn't working with coinsmarkets as XIOS had the daily volume for many days at like you say around 5 BTC daily. This could go on for a while longer with another BTC fork coming up not long after this current one. I just hope XIOS is listed before the next fork. I agree people will look for coins like XIOS, this coin has a lot to offer in the way of masternodes and low circulating supply of just over 2 million and max supply at 21 million. This can easily be a $10+ coin in the near future.
I saw the new website on Discord and it's a lot better but it didn't go online for some reason which I assume is being worked on.
I really hope that we see XIOS listed on CMC soon, is the hold up not enough volume still? Once it is listed we can expect the volume to sky rocket along with the price to rise as more people will see XIOS. I've seen a few coins skyrocket once they were listed on CMC so it will be good to see XIOS do the same once it is listed.

Thing is, it was actually enough volume, it was 5.5 BTC at one point, then it dropped off and the price dropped down because people wanted Bitcoin Gold on YoBit, which happens soon. Xios isn't alone in this.

It should already be listed on CoinMarketCap, many people have contacted them.

Xios is very under-priced right now. When the Bitcoin Gold fiasco is over, people are going to be hunting around for alts to put money into. With great tech and 21m cap it's a no-brainer that Xios will grow, but having a CoinMarketCap listing and a good website should surely be number 1 & 2 priorities.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
legendary
Hi,

Could somebody share some revenue stats from Xios.

For example on rig x6 1060 6GB how much is daily mining and how much W is consuming?

Thank you.

Were you in Best Buy today looking for a graphics card?

Odd question I know..but I guess there was a guy in Best Buy talking to one of the sales guys I dealt with today...

Asking for the same exact card..lol
Activity: 28
Xios scrypt algo - need asics or rent nicehash. Well time for buy in Yobit now and run masternode or stake POS. Wait more time - price will be higher. I advise you to hurry)
Probably in 3 days there may be a pump Wink
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hi,

Could somebody share some revenue stats from Xios.

For example on rig x6 1060 6GB how much is daily mining and how much W is consuming?

Thank you.
What happened to the new website I saw? Technical problems?
legendary
Already at block 29810. Is it still worth to start mining or is it way to late.
Little bit sad, that i noticed this coin this late.

Never to late.

You can either mine...

Buy XIOS and hold.

Or Buy XIOS and stake ... or run a masternode.

Earning interest hourly!
Pages:
Jump to: