Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✅ Xios PoS/PoW No ICO/No Airdrop/No Premine/ ⚡ 485+ Masternodes 🔥Scrypt🔥 - page 60. (Read 95823 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Already at block 29810. Is it still worth to start mining or is it way to late.
Little bit sad, that i noticed this coin this late.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
HI,

Why there is a fall in the price of XIOS in yobit.net? Stop pouring so your cheap coins !!!

Let them.... great time to buy! Cheesy Trying to set up a second masternode, ROI is very good.
How much coins per day you get from one masternode?

Read through the thread, and get a bit of info about them.

.66 XIOS per payout ( on average 5-8 XIOS a day on 1 XIOS depending on network )
Thanks a lot, you saved me from reading

My pleasure!
Activity: 319
HI,

Why there is a fall in the price of XIOS in yobit.net? Stop pouring so your cheap coins !!!

Let them.... great time to buy! Cheesy Trying to set up a second masternode, ROI is very good.

.66 XIOS per payout ( on average 5-8 XIOS a day on 1 XIOS depending on network )
Thanks a lot, you saved me from reading
legendary
HI,

Activity: 319
HI,

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn
Hello Dev, I thinks we need linux version. If we have it we can run masternode on linux vps.

I'm running masternodes on Linux... Look in the source you can compile the daemon and use it.

Here's the source:
https://github.com/ButterRose/Xios
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Hello Dev, I thinks we need linux version. If we have it we can run masternode on linux vps.
Activity: 125
HI,

Activity: 32
Sorry if I have missed the post but is there a website for this coin?

Only a placeholder one, I've seen the new one on discord and it looks very nice.

All links you need are in OP.

Thank you
Activity: 145
HI,

Video tutorial on how to run a masternode on a VPS windows and the cold wallet is ready! This was done for the first time, do not judge strictly! https://youtu.be/TDudqFbH5Dc

I thought it was good.

Also the Tchaikovsky made me lol  Cheesy who ever thought setting up a masternode would involve music with cannons.  Grin
Activity: 28
Video tutorial on how to run a masternode on a VPS windows and the cold wallet is ready! This was done for the first time, do not judge strictly! https://youtu.be/TDudqFbH5Dc
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Loving XIOS thus far, amazing work, and Been on YObit for 2 days and the Volume is great! Keep it up DEV!
Activity: 16
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
Hey, I already said I'd leave it alone so no need to be condescending.

For more positive vibes...

...take a look at Yobit trade volume.

3.4 BTC so far today...

$19155.488

That's double the minimum requirement for CoinMarketCap...

Not doing so bad for its 2nd day on Yobit!

And pretty good when you consider everyone's running toward BTC right now to get their airdrop.
legendary

3.4 BTC so far today...

$19155.488

Not doing so bad for its 2nd day on Yobit!

3.4 BTC so far today...

$19155.488

Activity: 294
Merit: 102
Great work on the yobit exchange, getting a nice little turn over there especially since nice marketcap exposure yet.

Do we have a guide for setting up MN on raspberry pie?!
Sadly not - in the guide from the dev it says you should be able to compile the arm 32 build but I cant find it for the life of me. It was really cookin' my noodle too, trying to run the wrong binary
Pages:
Jump to: