Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✅ Xios PoS/PoW No ICO/No Airdrop/No Premine/ ⚡ 485+ Masternodes 🔥Scrypt🔥 - page 63. (Read 95823 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
XIOS Developer
Ok i'm going to break it down so you guys can see that i'm not a scam artist.  Open the xios block explorer.  
Type 1, press enter.  Look at the date.  First block was mined Oct. 7th 20:07  What's the date on this ann page? October 09, 2017, 02:03:32 PM
blocks before 1440 have 1333x more reward than every other block.

block   100     8th Oct 2017 22:35:20
block   122     8th Oct 2017 22:40:31 - 162k before the announcement page... But? No premine? Must have been announced on bitcoingarden... Nope that's october 11 11:29am.  So where was this announced on october 7th if there's no premine?
block   500     9th Oct 2017 21:48:53 - 500k more in first 48 hrs
block 1440    10th Oct 2017 17:55:44   1,919,520 mined in 3 days since first block was mined
block 22824  19th Oct 2017 22:53:28   1,976,685 total coins mined in 22 days since first block, yes in the last 9 days only 57,165 were mined.

But hey, I guess facts are fud.

You realize we didn't mine 1.9m coins to ourselves right? Please review distribution. There is no premine, im sorry you didnt get the invite, I didnt get the invite when satoshi nakomoto started mining bitcoin, im not pissed about it. There's no ICO, no Premine, NO Airdrop. I have less than 46k Xios and I'm the dev, our main effort is to grow the community, which is why the majority of our community are MINERS! Xios is already on it's 4th exchange, since inception, our community support feels like a young google in the basement. Get on the Train, or Step Aside.
Activity: 277
Merit: 100
I ❤ Mastern✿des
Great to see XIOS finally listed on Yobit, now just waiting on CMC to list the coin and we'll be set. I have put a request in at masternodes online to list XIOS but first the coin needs to be listed on CMC. So hopefully it won't be too long before the coin is listed.

where do I get masternode specs?  such as: how many xios needed for mn?  etc
Activity: 170
Ok i'm going to break it down so you guys can see that i'm not a scam artist.  Open the xios block explorer.  
Type 1, press enter.  Look at the date.  First block was mined Oct. 7th 20:07  What's the date on this ann page? October 09, 2017, 02:03:32 PM
blocks before 1440 have 1333x more reward than every other block.

block   100     8th Oct 2017 22:35:20
block   122     8th Oct 2017 22:40:31 - 162k before the announcement page... But? No premine? Must have been announced on bitcoingarden... Nope that's october 11 11:29am.  So where was this announced on october 7th if there's no premine?
block   500     9th Oct 2017 21:48:53 - 500k more in first 48 hrs
block 1440    10th Oct 2017 17:55:44   1,919,520 mined in 3 days since first block was mined
block 22824  19th Oct 2017 22:53:28   1,976,685 total coins mined in 22 days since first block, yes in the last 9 days only 57,165 were mined.

But hey, I guess facts are fud.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Great to see XIOS finally listed on Yobit, now just waiting on CMC to list the coin and we'll be set. I have put a request in at masternodes online to list XIOS but first the coin needs to be listed on CMC. So hopefully it won't be too long before the coin is listed.
Activity: 196
Damn man that dude who missed out on first days mining is hurt bad Cheesy

Looking good here, got a few MN up and running and hodling

He's trying to buy in cheap, he's on exchange's trollboxes saying the exact same shit trying to get trading noobs to panic dump to him, what a cunt. But you get these arseholes with every single coin. And to be honest I think noobs who fall for it need to fall for it so they learn a valuable lesson. In a very messed up way, shits like Kurt perform a public service.
Activity: 704
Merit: 500
Damn man that dude who missed out on first days mining is hurt bad Cheesy

Looking good here, got a few MN up and running and hodling
I can't be everywhere warning everyone at once, so this is my last post.

Step one, tell all of your friends in crypto what day and time your coin will launch
step two increase the instamined scrypt coin blocks to 1000x higher than average
step three everyone you know owns 1000x more than everyone else.  Hence top 25 is 50% of entire supply.

sadly the people that knew first also had some weak hands or divided their stash into multiple wallets, I expected 90% of supply in the top 50 not just 60%. 90% of supply is in top 100.
I wish you all success though!  Hopefully the dev's friends and family have strong hands and everyone will make a killing!
Sorry if I have missed the post but is there a website for this coin?

Only a placeholder one, I've seen the new one on discord and it looks very nice.

All links you need are in OP.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Sorry if I have missed the post but is there a website for this coin?
Hi Xios community,

i have a problem with my wallet.
Tried to send some Xios to exchange but it doesn`t work. Says for this action the wallet needs to be unlocked.
I unlock it and nothing happens. No transaction is made. Anyone else had this problem? Tried to restart the wallet but still does not work.
Cannot send anything! Do i need to check InstantX?

greetings
zero

Are you sure you unticked "unlock for staking only"?

No  Roll Eyes Will check that. Thx for the obvious tip  Grin edit/ no such option available  Huh
greetings
zero

There definitely is. Click "unlock wallet" and in the pop up box where you enter your password you'll see an optional tickbox labelled "unlock for staking only".
Activity: 161
Privacy coins are my favorites. On to Mining Now Smiley
Hi Xios community,

i have a problem with my wallet.
Tried to send some Xios to exchange but it doesn`t work. Says for this action the wallet needs to be unlocked.
I unlock it and nothing happens. No transaction is made. Anyone else had this problem? Tried to restart the wallet but still does not work.
Cannot send anything! Do i need to check InstantX?

greetings
zero

Are you sure you unticked "unlock for staking only"?

No  Roll Eyes Will check that. Thx for the obvious tip  Grin
greetings
zero
Activity: 70
XIOS Developer
i'm Newbie, i can register for airdrop ?

No Airdrop, you can purchase Xios on Yobit.
so this coin was instamined to the tune of 1.9 m coins with a super low coin total of like 21 mil (after years)? wow.  That's the same as a 10% premine...  I hope that people don't lose a ton of money on this scam.

first few minutes... 1.92M instamine, currently 1.97M coins... does anyone want to do the math on what percentage the dev owns?

This is one of the fairest launches of a coin I've ever seen, everyone got a fair shot, no airdrop, no ICO just mining open to all. Even if the dev got 300k (I doubt it), that would still be far less than the premined Vivo.

Sometimes I really dislike this forum and the constant "it's a scam" FUD. It gets very boring and it's easier than you think to spot.  Roll Eyes

Name one successful coin that had such high rewards the first blocks? that's intentional instamine.

Check the block explorer and get the shotgun out Kurt, I've got a lot to do without arguing  with such obvious fud, not interested mate, try someone else.
That's cute that you think that people can't own more than 1 wallet... I've been here since 2014, I'm not falling for your newbie lies.
Activity: 27
i'm Newbie, i can register for airdrop ?
Activity: 16
so this coin was instamined to the tune of 1.9 m coins with a super low coin total of like 21 mil (after years)? wow.  That's the same as a 10% premine...  I hope that people don't lose a ton of money on this scam.

first few minutes... 1.92M instamine, currently 1.97M coins... does anyone want to do the math on what percentage the dev owns?

This is one of the fairest launches of a coin I've ever seen, everyone got a fair shot, no airdrop, no ICO just mining open to all. Even if the dev got 300k (I doubt it), that would still be far less than the premined Vivo.

Sometimes I really dislike this forum and the constant "it's a scam" FUD. It gets very boring and it's easier than you think to spot.  Roll Eyes

Name one successful coin that had such high rewards the first blocks? that's intentional instamine.

Check the block explorer and get the shotgun out Kurt, I've got a lot to do without arguing  with such obvious fud, not interested mate, try someone else.

kurt is just fuding b/c he ran out of bullets on his shotgun before taking notice on xios.
Blockfolio support just got back to me, they submitted the request to add Xios to the technical guys. Soon we may be able to track it in our portfolio.  Grin

Super stuff mate. I am awaiting a reply from CMC soon.

Good man.  Grin

Blockfolio support just got back to me, they submitted the request to add Xios to the technical guys. Soon we may be able to track it in our portfolio.  Grin

Pages:
Jump to: