Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✅ Xios PoS/PoW No ICO/No Airdrop/No Premine/ ⚡ 485+ Masternodes 🔥Scrypt🔥 - page 67. (Read 95823 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 500
WTF! My XIOS was sent to an unknown address! I left my wallet on my staking computer and today I see that 12k XIOS's sent to an unknown address! Even the wallet was encrypted and computer was protected!

ahh..strange..!! Are you sure your system is fully protected ? i cant think of anything otherthan keylogger \malwares.

Yes, i am almost sure. Also I am staking many other coins there too. Everything is okay except XIOS. Cry

Sounds like a keylogger. disconnect everything, secure what you can offline.
Okay, I will. BTW, can you please make a paper wallet for XIOS? Paper wallet is the best to store coins.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
XIOS Developer
WTF! My XIOS was sent to an unknown address! I left my wallet on my staking computer and today I see that 12k XIOS's sent to an unknown address! Even the wallet was encrypted and computer was protected!

ahh..strange..!! Are you sure your system is fully protected ? i cant think of anything otherthan keylogger \malwares.

Yes, i am almost sure. Also I am staking many other coins there too. Everything is okay except XIOS. Cry

Sounds like a keylogger. disconnect everything, secure what you can offline.

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

I don't know which belongs to that address: http://107.170.222.106/address/2Fy8Duo3739DzT5dsQnVtTnnPWAfDw8uBP
It seems the wallet automatically sent to that address?
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Hello. Nice to meet you. Wink
Can anyone explain the difference between the yield on MN of xios coin and the normal yield at Pos Wallet?  ???Since I did not understand details even if I looked at the top writing, I want you to tell me.  Embarrassed
MN receive 0.666XIOS by block.ROI 140 - 200% In my case
POS receive 0.333XIOS by block.ROI 70 - 100% In my case

Now it's easy to understand, right? 
Activity: 56
Hello. Nice to meet you. Wink
Can anyone explain the difference between the yield on MN of xios coin and the normal yield at Pos Wallet?  ???Since I did not understand details even if I looked at the top writing, I want you to tell me.  Embarrassed
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Yobit sure know how to take their time when it comes to listing new coins. I would of thought XIOS would of been listed by now, I sent a tweet to that new exchange altcoin.io so hopefully they take up the offer to list XIOS.

Feels like waiting in line at the DMV.

LOL... yeah it does, just think if Yobit listed XIOS straight away or not long after you paid for the listing, XIOS would be listed on CMC by now. Also I believe the price would explode and be a lot higher then what it is now, so Yobit is the hold up on things moving forward. I'm hoping it will be soon, maybe the start of next week?
XIOS Developer
Yobit sure know how to take their time when it comes to listing new coins. I would of thought XIOS would of been listed by now, I sent a tweet to that new exchange altcoin.io so hopefully they take up the offer to list XIOS.

Feels like waiting in line at the DMV.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
XIOS Developer
Also voted on tradesatoshi, I hope it does get approved!  Cheesy

Thanks Morenho!
UAP
Activity: 77
hi guys

cannot sync with network, have 0 connections
who has a solution?

Same issue.. wallet was installed and opened and nothing happens.. how to generate new address and sync with whole network?

Thx
Activity: 178
Activity: 3
hi guys

cannot sync with network, have 0 connections
who has a solution?
XIOS Developer
Who have a MN and can tell how many coins he get a day?

Anywhere from 5-8 xios per day.
Activity: 178
Who have a MN and can tell how many coins he get a day?
Activity: 43
I just love this coin. No ICO bullshit and the transaction speed is just unbelievable! Hope to see it on some decent exchanges soon.
Pages:
Jump to: