Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✅ Xios PoS/PoW No ICO/No Airdrop/No Premine/ ⚡ 485+ Masternodes 🔥Scrypt🔥 - page 71. (Read 95823 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 102
Alright gents and lady people,
Ive chucked about 14k up there! pushed us up a few spots.
Literally cost me like 10-12 bucks - think of how much we would all profit if this coin got to more people. The two exchanges we are on are pretty sucky, people dont trust it - including myself.
Lets work on this. 10 bucks for this?
Its easyyyy as pie
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Please vote for XIOS on TradeSatoshi here: https://tradesatoshi.com/Vote   It takes 1 DOGE to vote. 

XIOS for the win. Lets help support the dev and community with this great project.

Yes I agree, I have voted already and have also put a tweet out for people to vote and hopefully get xios listed on there. I'm actually surprised that there isn't as many votes as I thought there would be. We really need the communities support to get the coin listed. I'll put out another Tweet soon to try and help get the word out. Hopefully its not too long before Yobit list xios and then CMC.

This coin has made a lot of money so far for some people, it's not too much to ask  to put some of it back in, it's also wise because it helps your investment grow.

I'm not as nearly as rich as some of you here and not particularly altruistic, but I put in 1600 with another 1000 tomorrow. C'mon guys don't be stingy, Doge cost fuck all.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10

XIOS is already over 10k votes!  Still a ways to go. About 4.5 days left for voting.

You can vote many times as you have DOGE.  I used my doge i had lying around. 

Give it some time to land then you should be able to use it.

I'm not sure how the voting works in that only the top Voted Coin gets added or what.   Anyone here know?

Well I hope it's more than 1 coin added, we're climbing up the rankings but DeepOnion's very popular on here because of all the airdrops and sig campaigns.

You can vote many times as you have DOGE.  I used my doge i had lying around. 

Give it some time to land then you should be able to use it.

I'm not sure how the voting works in that only the top Voted Coin gets added or what.   Anyone here know?
Lol, that's the first time I've ever bought Doge, just waiting for it to transfer and I'll vote.

Can you vote as often as you want or it 1 user 1 vote?

My Doge balance is unavailable for some reason, even though it's in there.  Huh

Edit- Never mind sorted it, I'll vote again tomorrow but the doge made me hit my Bitrex withdrawal limit.  Cheesy
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

Please vote for XIOS on TradeSatoshi here: https://tradesatoshi.com/Vote   It takes 1 DOGE to vote. 

XIOS for the win. Lets help support the dev and community with this great project.

Yes I agree, I have voted already and have also put a tweet out for people to vote and hopefully get xios listed on there. I'm actually surprised that there isn't as many votes as I thought there would be. We really need the communities support to get the coin listed. I'll put out another Tweet soon to try and help get the word out. Hopefully its not too long before Yobit list xios and then CMC.

Can somebody provide a simple walkthrou for setting up a masternode on windows.
VIVO has made movies, and selling their product/masternodes by easy and simple setting up. So i think this can bring new investors over to XIOS.

Btw, 0.333 staking is good, but how does many coins do you have to hold ? Because, as i belive, the more coins you have, the sooner the stakes will come ? Or am i wrong ?

Yes the more coins you have in the wallet the faster the coins come.  Start with 1000 but I would recommend 5000 to see a few daily rewards.
Activity: 111
Do or do not.
I've got a few masternode rewards with a single node but it stopped after adding a second one. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong it was just luck the first time. A the rewards random or deterministic?
So Ive opened up all the ports and such, but Im stuck at "Masternode invalid reason - could not find suitable coins" Anyone have a solution to this issue?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hello,
 I'm trying to set up the wallet-masternode system and I'm having the following problems:

1- In the beginning I had no problem with this, but now I'm receiving the status of my windows wallet as "Not in the masternode list".
2- To set everything up, I followed this tutorial: https://medium.com/@Xioscoin/xios-masternode-how-to-guide-61a964ef7f78. When sending xios to the masternode it shows the transaction as "payment to yourself". Is this correct or must I see a transaction to a specific xion address?
3- Earlier, when the masternode was connected and looked fine(before error on problem 1 showed up), when I tried to start the masternode I received this error: "could not allocate vin".
4- When entering the data for the new node, in the above tutorial I followed, there are not mentioned the "Reward Address" and "Reward %" fields. What are they used for and should they be filled(even though they are not mandatory)?

How can I solve these problems? Any help is highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance to anyone  Smiley
10/16/2017 14:29:18   Buy   0.001000000 Bitcoin   0.010000000 Bitcoin   10.000000000 Xios   

Someone made an expensive mistake again. I guess that extra zero confuses people.

Or maybe its just prediction of whats to come Wink

On another note, anyone else having issues with MN payouts? I havent gotten one and been for about 24 hrs now
10/16/2017 14:29:18   Buy   0.001000000 Bitcoin   0.010000000 Bitcoin   10.000000000 Xios   

Someone made an expensive mistake again. I guess that extra zero confuses people.
Activity: 70
XIOS Developer
What is the current price of XIOS?

Last price

See Yobit added 3 coins today, I'll continue to follow back up with yobit support to figure out the delay.

I just submitted a request with CoinMarketCap for XIOS, if the trade vol is really 12 BTC+ it should be on there, I made clear I wasn't the dev or on the team, hope you don't mind.

Not at all, Keep it up.

Last price

See Yobit added 3 coins today, I'll continue to follow back up with yobit support to figure out the delay.

I just submitted a request with CoinMarketCap for XIOS, if the trade vol is really 12 BTC+ it should be on there, I made clear I wasn't the dev or on the team, hope you don't mind.
Activity: 70
XIOS Developer

Last price

Activity: 132
Pages:
Jump to: