Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✅ Xios PoS/PoW No ICO/No Airdrop/No Premine/ ⚡ 485+ Masternodes 🔥Scrypt🔥 - page 72. (Read 95823 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
CMC requires now $10k of daily trading volume. So probably need somethign more than regular Novaexchange.

It's been doing 4-5 btc per day so well in excess of 10,000 usd, and that's just on coinsmarkets.

There's been some confusion whether or not coinsmarkets trade volume is accurate, so I added up 3 hours worth of trade (the first 1 and a half a slow period) and it came to around 0.9 BTC, so in a day 8 x 0.9 comes to 7.2 BTC, so when you account for slow periods during the night 4-5 BTC sounds about right.

The exchange admin actually stated in the trollbox that volume was over 12 btc daily for Xios and admitted their system was reporting support/lower for users. This was days ago too lol.

I suspected something like this due to the buzz I see surrounding Xios, I wonder if Coinmarket cap are aware of this because Xios should already be listed.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Activity: 852
Merit: 500
CMC requires now $10k of daily trading volume. So probably need somethign more than regular Novaexchange.

It's been doing 4-5 btc per day so well in excess of 10,000 usd, and that's just on coinsmarkets.

There's been some confusion whether or not coinsmarkets trade volume is accurate, so I added up 3 hours worth of trade (the first 1 and a half a slow period) and it came to around 0.9 BTC, so in a day 8 x 0.9 comes to 7.2 BTC, so when you account for slow periods during the night 4-5 BTC sounds about right.

The exchange admin actually stated in the trollbox that volume was over 12 btc daily for Xios and admitted their system was reporting support/lower for users. This was days ago too lol.
Activity: 253
Merit: 101
Can somebody provide a simple walkthrou for setting up a masternode on windows.
VIVO has made movies, and selling their product/masternodes by easy and simple setting up. So i think this can bring new investors over to XIOS.

Btw, 0.333 staking is good, but how does many coins do you have to hold ? Because, as i belive, the more coins you have, the sooner the stakes will come ? Or am i wrong ?

follow this guide

https://github.com/ddude1/Xios/wiki/Xios-Masternode-Windows
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Activity: 32
VIVO has made movies, and selling their product/masternodes by easy and simple setting up. So i think this can bring new investors over to XIOS.

Btw, 0.333 staking is good, but how does many coins do you have to hold ? Because, as i belive, the more coins you have, the sooner the stakes will come ? Or am i wrong ?

Thanks, i just founded it ;-) I will take a look at it later today and see if a can set it up (really noob in such things).
Thats why i asked for a guide through movie. This can be posted on youtube(see VIVO movie) and attract more people.

Just try to help the popularity of this coin.

Activity: 224

Activity: 32

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
It's bursting to get out of that tiny exchange, you would think other exchanges would take note , waive their fees and just list XIOS already  Roll Eyes, whoever the 1st good exchange is are going to get a lot of trade volume and site traffic from XIOS.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
When is this gem coming to exchanges so I can get a heavy bag.
https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-XIOS.htm
about to hit 0.0001BTC Smiley

Yes, I noticed the price and volume at coinsexchanges. Seldom see such high volume at this exchanger, good work  Cheesy
Activity: 126
Before I knew it,I had 5 active connection!
I'm okay now.
Activity: 126
Hi,I have a only one acctive conection to XIOS network since 12 hrs age.
What node address should I add in the config file to maintain network connections?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
XIOS Developer
Dev, can we all come up with some donations for a community outreach fund ?

Maybe $100 for a press release from BTCManager?

https://btcmanager.com/advertise/

I think we should start with small request for donations for things like this...and take it from there.

Lets build the communities confidence !

Let me know what you think =)

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

We will discuss the xios community development fund tom. after we assign task/roles to to Xios adivsers. Looking forward to hearing your ideas at the meeting tom.
Activity: 868
Well what can I say, me and my friend was discussing about this coin a while back when we first spotted it and he said this coin has good potential and I confirmed by saying that this will go to moon once people come to know about this. Here we are, the coin has already proved itself in just few days. I personally think that this will compete with Vivo for sure and soon we will earn just like Vivo Masternode holders. All we need a strong community and active dev/admin team.

Let go....................
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Dev, can we all come up with some donations for a community outreach fund ?

Maybe $100 for a press release from BTCManager?

https://btcmanager.com/advertise/

I think we should start with small request for donations for things like this...and take it from there.

Lets build the communities confidence !

Let me know what you think =)

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
Pages:
Jump to: