Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✅ Xios PoS/PoW No ICO/No Airdrop/No Premine/ ⚡ 485+ Masternodes 🔥Scrypt🔥 - page 78. (Read 95823 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 102
8783 block. Mining half soon "Forever mining at 1.33 coin block after block 9,442th-500,000th block".
Activity: 123
Merit: 100

Does masternode work on windows ? Did anyone get mn reward on windows ?

Yes . I reward masternode on windows

Would you mind sharing your config, removing any personal values. There are many who cannot get the MN running successfully on windows. It usually just turns to active state and shows up in the Xios Network tab, but no rewards are ever received. Your assistance is appreciated!

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I'm at a loss what connection between LitecoinStake (according to blockexplorer) and XIOS (according this announcement).
Dev, please explain.

No connection.

They probably just copied our ANN design
Activity: 150
Merit: 12
The site is still under construction and development I guess.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Just realized when I click on the social media bubbles at the bottom of the website that it directs me to 'Wix.com', shouldn't they be linked to your own social media platforms?
Activity: 210
for people having issues with windows masternode,
here is a guide.

https://github.com/ddude1/Xios/wiki/Xios-Masternode-Windows

let me know if you see any issues.

If this guide helped you, please feel free to throw some XIOS at me : 2QZ6dzbBNSWf2eNLAAMNPpFbqA5eY5Wgeq

Number 8 under Step one does nothing for me. I am stuck there. I started the CMD with admin rights, I copy and paste the prompt, and it doesn't create a file.
Activity: 253
Merit: 101
for people having issues with windows masternode,
here is a guide.

https://github.com/ddude1/Xios/wiki/Xios-Masternode-Windows

let me know if you see any issues.

If this guide helped you, please feel free to throw some XIOS at me : 2QZ6dzbBNSWf2eNLAAMNPpFbqA5eY5Wgeq
Activity: 196
1) Let me clarify, script algorithm is like that of Litecoin?
2) And is there really no official domain name? Only IP 107.170.222.106 ?

https://www.xioscoin.com/
Oh thank you, just in the announcement did not see the address, probably inside the topic be mentioned.

No problem, I only came across it yesterday, it wasn't in the announcement.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 138
Hodl DeepOnion

Oh thank you, just in the announcement did not see the address, probably inside the topic be mentioned.

Activity: 1246
Merit: 138
Hodl DeepOnion
Just thought I'd update with coinsmarket's customer support response after my withdrawal went missing then turned up 30 mins later...

"Hello

Coins sent, the Xios wallet is a bit overloaded"

Only fair I share their side.
You can call me a mad, but it seems to me that coinsmarkets is a flower growing in manure. Have you seen their ideas and what do they want to realize? Are there other similar exchanges? In any case, I'm glad that there is an exchange where I can buy xios at an early stage

Maybe, I mean they made it right either way so I'm okay with them. But the fact that it happened at all means I'm probably going to wait until another exchange pops up before buying larger amounts.

I'm not calling them a scam, mistakes and technical problems happen, I get it. But I'm not a fan of the interface either.

The fact that they have staking at all though is good, most exchanges probably stake you coins and keep the rewards.
Just thought I'd update with coinsmarket's customer support response after my withdrawal went missing then turned up 30 mins later...

"Hello

You can call me a mad, but it seems to me that coinsmarkets is a flower growing in manure. Have you seen their ideas and what do they want to realize? Are there other similar exchanges? In any case, I'm glad that there is an exchange where I can buy xios at an early stage
Okay, ticket opened with C-Cex, not sure if it'll do any good but here's what I wrote:

Hello, I'm not affiliated with XIOS but I'm wondering when we will be able to vote on it's inclusion on the exchange. It's a new coin with a growing community.

It's trade volume is quite high but being strangled by being stuck on a slightly sub-par exchange.

https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-XIOS.htm

The true trade volume is higher because the trade volume listed is really just a mirror for buyer support, it's been by far the highest on this exchange since its addition.

I and others (especially those with masternodes) plan to do a lot of buying and selling XIOS and we'd like a good place to do it.

Please look into this as soon as possible as whoever the next exchange for XIOS is can count on gaining quite a few new customers.

Regards.

Maybe it'll help speed things along, can't hurt can it?
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
enjoy this world

"Hello

I am a XIOS whale, and would also support mastertrader's idea of sending some crypto to a community fund to help advance the XIOS community.

These funds could help pay listing fee's for exchanges, website hosting, etc.

I'm not a rich man (yet  Cool ) but I will chip in a few bucks.
I am a XIOS whale, and would also support mastertrader's idea of sending some crypto to a community fund to help advance the XIOS community.

I'm in also!  Wink

I want to join airdrop... how to join?

There is no airdrop....people need to learn to read.
Pages:
Jump to: