Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✅ Xios PoS/PoW No ICO/No Airdrop/No Premine/ ⚡ 485+ Masternodes 🔥Scrypt🔥 - page 79. (Read 95823 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Cryptopia is a good exchange too. Just not too great on mobile devices.

correct... but cryptopia is asking a high fee to be listed... i thought severall btc for listed there.

Dev, best thing to start and not pay to much is coinexchange and novaechange. You can visit there website and make a request there.
Almost all small coins start there and on yobit... So check it out if you can.
Activity: 166
Merit: 12
I've submitted a ticket at coinexchange.io for the addition of XIOS.
Let's see what they'll decide.
I'll keep you informed.
Activity: 852
Merit: 500
Cryptopia is a good exchange too. Just not too great on mobile devices.
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
I want to join airdrop... how to join?

No airdrop mate, it was community mined.

which is so much better look at all this new airdrop coins, most of them have been dumped to hell and XIOS hasn't even touched where it's real value should be imo. I prefer mined coins over ICO's or airdrops.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

No airdrop mate, it was community mined.
Count my vote for C-cex listing Smiley
I've never heard of C-cex, but yeah, I'm up for contacting exchanges and voting if it helps Xios get somewhere better, I'll look into a few others as well.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
XIOS Developer
Actually I spoke too soon, I just withdrew 154 Xios to my wallet and it hasn't shown up, it just disappeared. It's not in my exchange balance or wallet, no confirmation email, like it just never happened.

I always double and triple check that the address is correct and the first and last few letters of the address I'm entering matches my wallet. I'm 100% certain it's not my error. So yes I may have just been scammed by this exchange, amazing coincidence I know given we were just talking about it.

I've contacted customer support and I'll let people know what happens, but maybe until then no-one else should use this exchange, they may be selectively scamming.

To be continued...

Check balances -> withdraw history

Yeah got it now but it took 30+ minutes, and I did direct customer service to this thread and shortly after it popped up. I'm not calling scam, but that chain of events makes me concerned, I will keeping amounts to less than 0.025 btc.

Have no idea what yobits problem is, dont know if they're waiting to add coins after bitcoin gold addition next or not, also please reach out to c-cex, i've filled out several forms for the addition of XIOS on to C-Cex and hope to see it on the voting list shortly.
What is more efficent? To have one big Masternode or several small ones with those 1000xios?

And when you have several small ones can you put them together for staking? so you get your rewards faster?

Each masternode is 1,000 each. no more no less. So the only way to maximize profits is having multiple masternodes.
Activity: 1
Activity: 1
What is more efficent? To have one big Masternode or several small ones with those 1000xios?

And when you have several small ones can you put them together for staking? so you get your rewards faster?
Actually I spoke too soon, I just withdrew 154 Xios to my wallet and it hasn't shown up, it just disappeared. It's not in my exchange balance or wallet, no confirmation email, like it just never happened.

I always double and triple check that the address is correct and the first and last few letters of the address I'm entering matches my wallet. I'm 100% certain it's not my error. So yes I may have just been scammed by this exchange, amazing coincidence I know given we were just talking about it.

I've contacted customer support and I'll let people know what happens, but maybe until then no-one else should use this exchange, they may be selectively scamming.

To be continued...

Yeah got it now but it took 30+ minutes, and I did direct customer service to this thread and shortly after it popped up. I'm not calling scam, but that chain of events makes me concerned, I will keeping amounts to less than 0.025 btc.
Activity: 390

To be continued...

Activity: 253
Merit: 101

To be continued...

Keep us updated.
i bought from XIOS from them 2 days back and it was no issues. showed up in my wallet.
It's now hit my wallet, but I did direct customer support to this thread so who knows, never had an Xios transaction take over 30 mins before. Usually it's instant, jury's still out. Be careful not to put too much in at once.

To be continued...
Activity: 390
Loving this coin. Hope more exchanges and new improvements come.
Activity: 253
Merit: 101
Ok, maybe you're right, but it seems fishy.
The registrant of the URL is certainly not real.

Registrant Contact

Name: juvo marceles
Street:Surinamestraat 26 2585 GJ Den Haag
City: amesterdam
Postal Code: 2585 Gj
Phone: +31.0001220358

Den Haag and Amsterdam or 2 different city's.
Amsterdam is spelled wrong.
I know that street in Den Haag. It's a home address. I called it. The old lady who lives there doesn't want to talk to strangers on the phone.

Maybe it is not a scam, but at least it is fishy.
Better be warned then sorry.

i agree that its a small setup and i would not put a lot of money in that exchange. but its growing has easier to get lot of new coins on there.

You're right, it is better to know these things than not know, with that in mind it's probably a good idea to not keep too much in at any one time, but I'm only reporting it's been fine for me and I've not seen complaints (other than the exchange being a bit shit). Thanks for the info.

Registrant Contact

I know that street in Den Haag. It's a home address. I called it. The old lady who lives there doesn't want to talk to strangers on the phone.

You're right, it is better to know these things than not know, with that in mind it's probably a good idea to not keep too much in at any one time, but I'm only reporting it's been fine for me and I've not seen complaints (other than the exchange being a bit shit). Thanks for the info.
Activity: 75
Merit: 5

Registrant Contact

Pages:
Jump to: