Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✅ Xios PoS/PoW No ICO/No Airdrop/No Premine/ ⚡ 485+ Masternodes 🔥Scrypt🔥 - page 80. (Read 95823 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Guys be carefull with coinmarkets.com (the exchange for XIOS). It's a scam.
Server is in the US. The URL is registred in The Netherlands. I called that address. Got an old lady on the phone that hang up because she does't talk to strangers

I've got quite a lot of money in and out now with no problems at all, it's not a scam, it's just a tiny, unprofessional looking exchange. It's probably run out of someone's basement by a couple of teenagers. Everyone's got to start somewhere, I don't think it's fair to go calling it a scam unless they actually start scamming people. They haven't scammed me and I haven't read anything from anyone else.
Activity: 75
Merit: 5
Guys be carefull with coinmarkets.com (the exchange for XIOS). It's a scam.
Server is in the US. The URL is registred in The Netherlands. I called that address. Got an old lady on the phone that hang up because she does't talk to strangers
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Hello, I have not received a reward yet after 4 days ^^

What number of coins you have? I receive reward every 2-4 hours with 3,5k xios

hello yes I receive well for pos but for masternode not
  i have 16k

the masternode and does it activate or not?
If i understand correctly, this coin is a little bit compared to VIVO. However VIVO masternodes recieves 400%  yearly.
VIVO also published easy masternode installation video's, so maybe this can also help to reach new potential investors...

8.66 XIOS a day (according to 1 master node owner).

So, 365x 8.66 = 3160 from a 1000 Xios invesment, but then there will also be higher income from transaction fees coming in when ttraffic increases. So they're pretty similar, except XIOS is a much more affordable way to get a masternode.

I do hope someone does video tutorials for XIOS masternodes though.

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
If i understand correctly, this coin is a little bit compared to VIVO. However VIVO masternodes recieves 400%  yearly.
VIVO also published easy masternode installation video's, so maybe this can also help to reach new potential investors...
today i saw coinsmarkets 24 hour statistics - the best XIOS - 0.000280020 btc.
That's amazing if it's true.

That was a fuck-up, someone bought for 0.000280020 when the price was 0.000028002, I saw it happen.

Also, it was a lot longer than 24hrs ago, it was days ago, coinsmarkets don't make their stats very clear, those are all time highs and lows, why it's in a column labelled 24hr stats is beyond me, but like I say, it's a shit exchange.

Also the % change isn't a 24hr change, it's a % change between the current and last price. Does that make sense? No, but welcome to coinsmarkets.  Grin

Also, the 24hr volume is nothing but a mirror of buy support. But I respect them for listing us on Day 1.

Ah, I thought it was too low, thanks.

Yes, I suppose you've got to start somewhere and any exchange is better than none, they were good in that respect, but man, I'm really looking forward to when XIOS finds another home(s).
Activity: 253
Merit: 101
Easiest way to setup 21 masternodes? Will send XIOS for help if someone goes into a bit more detail, and gives a name for a good reliable VPN service that they have setup masternodes on currently.

if you are still working this, PM me and i can help.
Activity: 852
Merit: 500

That was a fuck-up, someone bought for 0.000280020 when the price was 0.000028002, I saw it happen.

Also, it was a lot longer than 24hrs ago, it was days ago, coinsmarkets don't make their stats very clear, those are all time highs and lows, why it's in a column labelled 24hr stats is beyond me, but like I say, it's a shit exchange.

Also the % change isn't a 24hr change, it's a % change between the current and last price. Does that make sense? No, but welcome to coinsmarkets.  Grin

Also, the 24hr volume is nothing but a mirror of buy support. But I respect them for listing us on Day 1.
Activity: 88
Merit: 2
compound-coin
HI!
I have adjusted node and have started it:

{
    "overall" : "Successfully started 1 masternodes, failed to start 0, total 1",
    "detail" : {
        "status" : {
            "alias" : "mm01",
            "result" : "succesful"
        }
    }
}

In a masternodelist I see the hashID included right after a start.
But approximate in an hour my ID vanishes from the list, without having received a stake.
I have adjusted the external address, I have opened port 9998.

Xios.conf:
rpcuser=SomeRandomString
rpcpassword=EvenLongerRandomString
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
staking=0
logtimestamps=1

Macternode.conf:
mm01 _IP:PORT_ _KEY_ _ID Trans_ _INDEX_ _ADDR FOR STAKE_

What do I do not so?
Activity: 686
Easiest way to setup 21 masternodes? Will send XIOS for help if someone goes into a bit more detail, and gives a name for a good reliable VPN service that they have setup masternodes on currently.

Maybe these links can help you

https://medium.com/@Xioscoin/xios-masternode-how-to-guide-61a964ef7f78
https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/reubens-detailed-masternode-setup-and-maintenance-guide.7984/

I'm not sure Cheesy

I can't speak for masternodes as I'm a few coins shy of the 1000 needed, but one user reported he got 6 XIOS in a day.

I've got 8.66 XIOS a day from 1 MN.

Nice, I want one but waiting for the price to dip to get the other 100 coins I need.
Activity: 148
Merit: 11

I can't speak for masternodes as I'm a few coins shy of the 1000 needed, but one user reported he got 6 XIOS in a day.

I've got 8.66 XIOS a day from 1 MN.

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

Wow, 21 nodes  Shocked I like it.
Activity: 210
Activity: 83
it would like some big exchange .... poloniex, bittrex .. Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
this exchange is very special ..... all the more that the ten places have the price .... it is quite unusual.

will there be exchanges besides coinsmarkets?
Hope we'll see yobit soon
Activity: 83
this exchange is very special ..... all the more that the ten places have the price .... it is quite unusual.

will there be exchanges besides coinsmarkets?

Dammit, I missed the dip on coinsmarkets because I put Dash in to buy XIOS, and all the buyers were offering like 1/5 the actual price of Dash  Huh,so I had to transfer the Dash out (paying the large fee), Coinsmarkets is a really shitty shit exchange. Don't repeat my mistake and try to deposit Dash to buy Xios, use BTC only.

Dev we need new exchanges soon.
Pages:
Jump to: