Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Xiropht (XIRO): Fast, Lightweight and Portable Centralized Cryptocurrency. - page 4. (Read 3960 times)

copper member
Activity: 47
Merit: 2
My post was NOT to advocate litigation.  

It was to point out that in the case of a centralized coin where 1 person has 100% control, it gets a lot more real than decentralized coins.

In the case of the now it's delisted, now it's not, a lot more forethought should have gone into the whole process and final decision.

Want to delist, fine.  Discuss with exchange FIRST, explore options, and then put out a final statement.   That's the way real business decisions are made.  Not flip flopping in a matter of 2 days.

And the way the things have progressed with the coin, it IS a business now, especially with the 5% dev fee.  At least in the US would be seen that way.  Not sure in France.  It doesn't matter if it's registered or not.  If you treat it as a business, then in most jurisdictions it is.

Am not advocating for litigation immediately, just collecting detailed info and slowly building a case cos i know with his temperament, he is bound to make multiple similar mistakes, and in time is bound to commit a financial crime that he can actually get him sued/reported to the authorities. At least, his identity is public and its easy to secure all info related to him. So, now its basically a waiting game to let his temperament/morals do all the work.

Si tu en est convaincu, je ne t'empêche pas de reporter ce que tu avances Smiley

In case you unaware, what you did with the delisiting manipulation will get you locked up for financial crimes if we were dealing with traditional stocks.

And crypto laws are improving at a fast rate that soon some of the unethical bs been pulled in this ecosystem will be a thing of the past. So, rather than constantly grinning and feigning ignorance, i will advise you to get adept at the financial laws of the country you operating from cos soon as you took the coin to the open market/introduced a dev fee, you implemented an economic angle to this project and its not purely technical anymore. And as such, liable to economic related sanctions/laws.

Anyway, it might be all a game to you but trust me when i say that some take this shit very seriously. So, if you intend to play, you better play fair, cos your info is not hidden, and you can easily be touched. take care.

Quand tu auras fait les démarches et que tu réaliseras que toute tes accusations sont fausses, j'espère que tu auras une redoutable défense car je me défendrai par la suite, je ne me laisserai pas marcher sur les pieds pour une mise en scène, mise sur pieds rien que pour le plaisir de faire couler mon projet.

Bon courage.
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
why is there always a newbie acct created every day to defend on this thread. literally everyday, a new acct is created for this. Why don't you just use the glaucus account you created yesterday or the bobolam1971 acct you created the day before that. Also, no one is asking for the right to anyone's property, if you just took the time to comprhend the comments, you will realize that you are on the opposite spectrum of the conversation.

On a side note, its quite funny how every new acct created to defend all have the same french native prose as the dev

Yes right i'm new member, But I do not live in France and my main language is English and French. I said it right. For example, if you create an item and don't want to share it with anyone and someone wants to have it, can you force them to give it to you?

Well, what a coincidence that the dev is a Frenchman and all the new acct created everyday to defend the coin are also created by Frenchmen Grin anyway, what does your comment have to do with the conservation you quoted?
 Am not asking him to share anything, rather just telling him to operate within the financial laws of France, and to stop manipulating the market at will. Anyone with the least comprehension of English can easily see this, so what's the reason for your random/unwarranted contribution?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
why is there always a newbie acct created every day to defend on this thread. literally everyday, a new acct is created for this. Why don't you just use the glaucus account you created yesterday or the bobolam1971 acct you created the day before that. Also, no one is asking for the right to anyone's property, if you just took the time to comprhend the comments, you will realize that you are on the opposite spectrum of the conversation.

On a side note, its quite funny how every new acct created to defend all have the same french native prose as the dev

Yes right i'm new member, But I do not live in France and my main language is English and French. I said it right. For example, if you create an item and don't want to share it with anyone and someone wants to have it, can you force them to give it to you?
copper member

It was to point out that in the case of a centralized coin where 1 person has 100% control, it gets a lot more real than decentralized coins.

In the case of the now it's delisted, now it's not, a lot more forethought should have gone into the whole process and final decision.

Want to delist, fine.  Discuss with exchange FIRST, explore options, and then put out a final statement.   That's the way real business decisions are made.  Not flip flopping in a matter of 2 days.

And the way the things have progressed with the coin, it IS a business now, especially with the 5% dev fee.  At least in the US would be seen that way.  Not sure in France.  It doesn't matter if it's registered or not.  If you treat it as a business, then in most jurisdictions it is.

Am not advocating for litigation immediately, just collecting detailed info and slowly building a case cos i know with his temperament, he is bound to make multiple similar mistakes, and in time is bound to commit a financial crime that he can actually get him sued/reported to the authorities. At least, his identity is public and its easy to secure all info related to him. So, now its basically a waiting game to let his temperament/morals do all the work.

Si tu en est convaincu, je ne t'empêche pas de reporter ce que tu avances Smiley

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

In case you unaware, what you did with the delisiting manipulation will get you locked up for financial crimes if we were dealing with traditional stocks.

And crypto laws are improving at a fast rate that soon some of the unethical bs been pulled in this ecosystem will be a thing of the past. So, rather than constantly grinning and feigning ignorance, i will advise you to get adept at the financial laws of the country you operating from cos soon as you took the coin to the open market/introduced a dev fee, you implemented an economic angle to this project and its not purely technical anymore. And as such, liable to economic related sanctions/laws.

Anyway, it might be all a game to you but trust me when i say that some take this shit very seriously. So, if you intend to play, you better play fair, cos your info is not hidden, and you can easily be touched. take care.

Quand tu auras fait les démarches et que tu réaliseras que toute tes accusations sont fausses, j'espère que tu auras une redoutable défense car je me défendrai par la suite, je ne me laisserai pas marcher sur les pieds pour une mise en scène, mise sur pieds rien que pour le plaisir de faire couler mon projet.

Bon courage.

For those that can't understand french here is the translation "When you have made the process and you realize that all your accusations are false, I hope that you will have a formidable defense because I will defend myself later, I will not let me step on the feet for a staged put on feet just for the pleasure of running my project.
Good luck"

What you seem not to understand is how the law works, thus a reason i encourage you to get fully adept at the financial laws of your country. Elon musk was threatened with jail time and ended up having to pay a huge fine for a tweet he made that adversely affected his investors. He can't use an excuse that i made that tweet cos some of my investors were fudding me/ not defending my project to explain intentionally creating a scenario that adversely impacted the market/his investors.

So, again get adept with the financial laws of your country, this is not a discord scenario where you can just whine or block anyone you don't agree with. The govt does not give a fuck how you personally feel, they will just enforce the law. As for a formidable offense, i have my lawyers and as you commit more financial crimes, am sure others impacted will also have their own share of lawyers, so i hope you will be financially ready to defend yourself when the time comes.

No one is trying to take your project from you, all am saying is that you run your project according to the laws of your operating country, cos if you intentionally keep manipulating the market, with time, you will have to pay for it.

People have the right to protect their property, and at some point they will share it with others if necessary. Do not impose them.

For those that can't understand french here is the translation "When you have made the process and you realize that all your accusations are false, I hope that you will have a formidable defense because I will defend myself later, I will not let me step on the feet for a staged put on feet just for the pleasure of running my project.
Good luck"

What you seem not to understand is how the law works, thus a reason i encourage you to get fully adept at the financial laws of your country. Elon musk was threatened with jail time and ended up having to pay a huge fine for a tweet he made that adversely affected his investors. He can't use an excuse that i made that tweet cos some of my investors were fudding me/ not defending my project to explain intentionally creating a scenario that adversely impacted the market/his investors.

So, again get adept with the financial laws of your country, this is not a discord scenario where you can just whine or block anyone you don't agree with. The govt does not give a fuck how you personally feel, they will just enforce the law. As for a formidable offense, i have my lawyers and as you commit more financial crimes, am sure others impacted will also have their own share of lawyers, so i hope you will be financially ready to defend yourself when the time comes.

No one is trying to take your project from you, all am saying is that you run your project according to the laws of your operating country, cos if you intentionally keep manipulating the market, with time, you will have to pay for it.

I can also attack you for your fuds against the coin and false accusations done against me, that's can also impact financial side in regards of users.

Again, dude for your own favor, try to read up on financial laws. I tried to expose a scammer, and when you choose to side with the scammer, i made comments that you were unfit to lead the project, that is not a financial crime.
 And even, if i made comments that directly impacted the financial aspect of your project, which i never did, am not the creator/neither am i in charge of this project, so that law does not apply to me. All you can accuse me of is libel/harassment and that's a misdemeanor at best, what you did is a felony in most countries.

So, again, if you intend to deal in the economic aspect of tech, i will seriously suggest that you take the time of to get adept at the financial laws of your operating country. You can keep arguing back and forth but as i already mentioned, this is not a discord disagreement, where you can just argue/ban at will, there are specific financial laws in place within every country, and the govt could give a fuck how you personally feel, they will just enforce the law.

So, if you intend to play, you need to play fair and follow your country's law cos your profile is not hidden, and you can easily be touched.
copper member

Good luck"

I can also attack you for your fuds against the coin and false accusations done against me, that's can also impact financial side in regards of users.

Bon courage.

Good luck"

Am not advocating for litigation immediately, just collecting detailed info and slowly building a case cos i know with his temperament, he is bound to make multiple similar mistakes, and in time is bound to commit a financial crime that can thoroughly get him sued/reported to the authorities. At least, his identity is public and its easy to secure all info related to him. So, now its basically a waiting game to let his temperament/morals do all the work.
copper member
Not referring to coins in circulation

Just suggestion
Make things so that all coins are accounted for publicly

Seems fair.

Oops, in wallet maybe.

Pour le moment je préfère faire ce calcul du montant en circulation sur un intervalle de temps régulier rien qu'au niveau des performances, sachant que si plusieurs blocs sont trouvés rapidement, il est préférable de ne pas faire le calcul juste après chaque blocs trouvés, sachant qu'il faut prendre en compte qu'il peut y avoir aussi une activé élevé produite par les utilisateurs lorsqu'ils envoient des transactions.
Donc je dirais même qu'il est nécessaire de garder le calcul exécuté sur un intervalle de temps régulier.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Not referring to coins in circulation

Just suggestion
Make things so that all coins are accounted for publicly

Seems fair.

Oops, in wallet maybe.
copper member
Sometimes there is 9.5 coins on pending and other time, actually mostly, 10 coins found.

If all is 5%, then all blocks should be at 9.5 on pending or a multiple of that.

Right?

I explain you in french:

Les récompenses de blocs sont toujours fixé à 10 XIRO et ensuite lorsqu'un bloc est trouvé la taxe de 5% soustrait le montant de 0.5 XIRO (puisque 5% de 10 donne 0.5) à la récompense du bloc.

Cependant lors du calcul du nombre de monnaie en circulation, tu peux voir 10 XIRO au lieu de 9.5 XIRO et parfois 0.5 XIRO , parfois 10, c'est simplement parce que le calcul s'exécute à intervalle de temps régulier. Donc si le calcul ce fait juste au moment qu'un bloc est trouvé, tu peux voir 10 XIRO en attente (la somme de 9.5 + 0.5) et parfois tu peux voir simplement 9.5 parce que le calcul s'est exécuté juste après que la taxe soit prise en compte. Donc le calcul reflète simplement le montant total en circulation au moment où le calcul s'exécute.

Merci de bien vouloir réfléchir.
Sometimes there is 9.5 coins on pending and other time, actually mostly, 10 coins found.

If all is 5%, then all blocks should be at 9.5 on pending or a multiple of that.

Right?

And not speaking of current circulating

Just pending when blocks are found

So some pending blocks have been 9.5 and others have now been 10 coins
Please explain

Yes I do monitor this coin.
copper member
Should it be not done on each block?

Reasonable

So some are 10 xiro and others are 9.5 xiro on block find.

Please explain how that happens with code

The calculation of the current circulating is done on a time scheduled regulary for a simple reason: (Performances).

The process about the block reward and the dev fee is also simple, you can see it on the transaction explorer. You have one transaction for the block reward who provide 9.5 XIRO and another transaction who provide 0.5 XIRO it's very easy to understand.

When you see 10 XIRO in pending, this is just the calculation of 9.5 XIRO (the block reward after the dev fee calculation) + the amount of coin get from the dev fee. And when you see 9.5 in pending, that is mean the dev fee has been take in count just before the calculation of the current circulating.
Should it be not done on each block?

Reasonable

So some are 10 xiro and others are 9.5 xiro on block find.

Please explain how that happens with code

Just a snippet
copper member
Interesting question

Why when blocks are found at times they show 9.5 coins in pending which should be normal, considering the 5% fee.

But most times show 10 coins in pending when block found?

Because sometimes the calculation of the current amount of coins circulating is done just after the dev fee is proceed. Sometimes the calculation is updated at the sametime.

Edit: this is a calculation scheduled to be done each 60 seconds.

Want to delist, fine.  Discuss with exchange FIRST, explore options, and then put out a final statement.   That's the way real business decisions are made.  Not flip flopping in a matter of 2 days.

And the way the things have progressed with the coin, it IS a business now, especially with the 5% dev fee.  At least in the US would be seen that way.  Not sure in France.  It doesn't matter if it's registered or not.  If you treat it as a business, then in most jurisdictions it is.

Interesting question

Why when blocks are found at times they show 9.5 coins in pending which should be normal, considering the 5% fee.

But most times show 10 coins in pending when block found?

Youre right about that "Material Event", the Delisting was requested and not happen due personal advice from Exchange itself... both announced similiar to all Member...👍

The Screenshot just Show a meaning after all this Events in a differrent Conversation part.😑

Atleast some constructive: Thanks for Education, Advice and Clarification on french law while closely watch the project. 👍 Good to know people here could read and use laws 👍

Stone, quit with the bs, you do realize that anyone can easily visit the thread, and view the aforementioned convo in its entirety. He literally stated several time on discord that he made the statement to delist because everyone was fudding and not defending his project. With no care whatsoever about his new investors/ what he was referring to as fud, are either mistakes on his part or generalized agreement within the majority and should be discussed in a civil manner.

Rather he choose to ban a majority of his active member,made a statement about delisiting the coin, which severely dumped the value to his advantage, then turned around and stated that he has no intention to delist. Its all stated on discord, and recorded by me with multiple screen shoot taken for future possible litigation.

I say litigation cos i know with his temperament, this is just a minor event, and he will commit far more atrocities in the future. So, i find it funny that he keeps screaming about fud, when the biggest fud to occur within this project was perpetuated by him.

I was exposing a scammer, this didn't impact investors negatively, if anything it placed the spotlight on the scammer's acct and limited his ability to scam others with that account.
 The other members were discussing an issue with the mining code  that distributed the coin in an unfair manner (again did not impact investors negatively) if anything, after having a meltdown and banning most of his members, this lead to him finally fix the issue and make things fair for all miners.

However, his retort with regards to delisiting drastically affected his investors and some ended up losing a decent amount from that bs, so who is really the fudder in this scenario?
Pages:
Jump to: