Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Xiropht (XIRO): Fast, Lightweight and Portable Centralized Cryptocurrency. - page 8. (Read 3960 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
LOL, to bad you bought to high.

That's like me buying a clunker of a car, realize I paid to much, and then trying to sell it for what I paid.  Bzzzzt! Not going to happen.

PPL don't pay for others mistakes.

The infrastructure is sound, not an issue.

Bit tough to mine, but oh well.

So, according to your description, xiropht is the clunker of a car Grin thanks. Anyway, never said anything about my inability to sell the coin, just stated that i have invested more than anyone but stll doesn't stop me from proclaiming that the current dev's integrity is not sound and he shouldn't be trusted to be at the helm of a centralized coin with a closed source code. Also, you stated that the infrastructure is sound, but again the source code is closed, so there is really no way for us to verify that statement and coming from a bunch of ppl who have already showed that their moral is corrupted, why should we believe/take your word for it? for all we know this could be a clunker been passed of as a legit project.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I am waiting for android wallet launch. Web wallet will certainly be useful for people like me who keeps coin in more than 1 wallet/address for security and ease of use. Keep it up dev.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
LOL, to bad you bought to high.

That's like me buying a clunker of a car, realize I paid to much, and then trying to sell it for what I paid.  Bzzzzt! Not going to happen.

PPL don't pay for others mistakes.

The infrastructure is sound, not an issue.

Bit tough to mine, but oh well.

BTW, still think the web wallet is not needed once Android wallet done
copper member
Activity: 47
Merit: 2
Hey, i'm still intrigued why anyone would support a centralised coin, how is it better than the banks/paypal and censorship resistance ?(i briefly skimmed through the topic)
I agree. Having single critical point makes system vulnerable to critical failure. What if it fails at the moment you need to make a payment fast? It is not reliable by design.

Everything about that is explained on the whitepaper, please read it Smiley

Hi, everyone

I decide to change the Development Roadmap for repel few releases and continue to progress on scaling the network:

Thank you again for your supports and thank you for your understanding Smiley

Also I ignore every spammers of fud , some peoples will recognize each other Wink
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
Hey, i'm still intrigued why anyone would support a centralised coin, how is it better than the banks/paypal and censorship resistance ?(i briefly skimmed through the topic)
I agree. Having single critical point makes system vulnerable to critical failure. What if it fails at the moment you need to make a payment fast? It is not reliable by design.
RPC Wallet on Birake seems to work very fine! Smiley

Recieve Amounts and Withdraw in under 1 Minutes <3
copper member
Hi everyone,

Xiropht Remote Node - 0.2.8.2R has been released:

Improvements

-> Standardization of json responses sent by the HTTP API.

More informations about HTTP API requests: https://github.com/XIROPHT/Xiropht-Remote-Node/blob/master/remote-node-http-api-request-list.md

This is not a mandatory update.

https://github.com/XIROPHT/Xiropht-Remote-Node/releases/tag/0.2.8.2R

Xiropht RPC Wallet - 0.0.2.3R has been released:

Improvements

-> Convert old configuration file: config.ini into config.json configuration file.

-> Implement auto clean log system.

More informations: https://github.com/XIROPHT/Xiropht-RPC-Wallet/wiki

https://github.com/XIROPHT/Xiropht-RPC-Wallet/releases/tag/0.0.2.3R

Thank you for your supports Smiley
Activity: 6
xiropht is undoubtedly an interesting bet in the world of Cryptocurrency, it is fast, light, one could say that instantaneous, its properties make it attractive to all public and its security is indisputable. Without a doubt, it is a project with a great future. The developer opted to let users mine the currency from its inception, allowing that when the currency reached the market some people already had this asset in their possession. certainly interesting.

Cool Cheesy
Activity: 16
Hi everyone,

Xiropht is listed on Birake !

https://trade.birake.com/market/BIRAKE.XIRO_BIRAKE.BTC

Finally the first listing 👍

Thank you for your supports and also for Birake team Cheesy

Good trading 😉
copper member
Hi everyone,

Xiropht Desktop Wallet - 0.5.0.1R has been pre-released:

Update:

-> Improvement on block explorer.
-> Improvement on sending transaction.
-> Show waiting form inside the block explorer once he is on sync.
-> Permit to export transactions into a CSV pending sync.
-> Do not disconnect anymore the user after edit setting of sync mode, take in count immediatly the setting after save.

https://github.com/XIROPHT/Xiropht-Desktop-Wallet/releases/tag/0.5.0.1R

Thank you for your supports again  Wink

Hi everyone,

Xiropht is listed on Birake !

https://trade.birake.com/market/BIRAKE.XIRO_BIRAKE.BTC

Thank you for your supports and also for Birake team Cheesy

Good trading

Hi everyone,

Xiropht RPC Wallet - 0.0.2.2R has been released.

Release notes:

-> Implement Backup System of Wallet Database.

-> Implement /get_whole_wallet_transaction_by_range|start|end Permit to retrieve every transaction sync of every wallets by a selected range of transactions.

-> Implement /send_transfer_by_wallet_address|wallet_address_source|amount|wallet_address_target Permit to send a transfer by a selected wallet address source, with a selected amount, to a target wallet address (of course it's functionnal for wallets stored inside RPC Wallet who contain their key's).

-> Improvement on json result provided by the API, object types respected.

-> Improvement on sync transactions.

Wiki page about RPC Wallet API updated: https://github.com/XIROPHT/Xiropht-RPC-Wallet/blob/master/xiropht-rpc-wallet-json-api.md

Wiki page about command line in program side created: https://github.com/XIROPHT/Xiropht-RPC-Wallet/wiki/List-of-command-lines-in-RPC-Wallet-program-side

Wiki page about configuration file: https://github.com/XIROPHT/Xiropht-RPC-Wallet/wiki/How-to-setting-Xiropht-RPC-Wallet-configuration-file

Link: https://github.com/XIROPHT/Xiropht-RPC-Wallet/releases/tag/0.0.2.2R

Thank you for your supports Smiley
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
Fast and effective coin. Wallet is the best I have ever used. Easiest to set up for a new user. Miner is easy to use and doesn't take much time to get it up and running. The transaction speed is super fast. And the security of the coin is superb. At least 12, maybe as high as 20 layers of encryption on all levels total. From wallet, to transfer, to receiving. Best to come out in a long time.
Lot of new users in a short period of time. That is a good sign.

The features might be great, but they might struggle with adoption. Though you are mentioning a lot of new users already, yet, we will know in time if this will really hit in the market. Right now, you can't tell its real performance because users just got onboard. We will see if the enthusiasm of those users will not fade as the project goes on.

ANN has been out a week or so. I'll give it time. YES. But it is the best coin I,personally, have used. in terms of time to send, receive and security. Easy for all to use and utilize, no matter your skill level. On a scale of 1-10, i am about a 6.5 as a user.  And for advanced users there is the block explorer and ability to see all the information one would need to help diagnose a problem. And being able to download all of your transactions in a few seconds is a real bonus for those that like to keep track of information they are utilizing.
But I agree. Time will tell.

First off this newbie doesn't know what he is talking about cos the coin code is closed source. There is no fucking way for him to validate that the security is up to par and he is just regurgitating what he heard others say cos it sounds good to him. . As for the block explorer, u can only see transactions you made with others. There are several specification touted by the dev with absolutely no way to verify that its not all gas and as i aforementioned before, his decision to support a scammer and try to use unscrupulous tactics to defend himself places a lot of question on his integrity. when you have a centralized coin with a closed source code, all you can really rely on is the dev's integrity and i personally don't think his is worth the risk to support of his centralized coin. And this is coming from a guy who has invested close to ! BTC into this project before dealing with the shady integrity that i aforementioned.

In the long run, this project will go nowhere as it is centralized. Very few centralized platforms really hit it off in the market. I wonder how long they will survive in this tough competition. Even if they are boasting the ultra-fast tx feature, if only few people are using it, then I don't think this will go far. Couple of months from now, we will have idea if this project will survive at the very least.
copper member
Hi everyone,

Xiropht RPC Wallet - 0.0.2.1R has been released:

-> Updated from the Mandatory Update scheduled on the 26 June 2019.

-> Implement the option to bind a specific IP Address to the API.

-> Implement a new API Command line: get_wallet_transaction_by_hash

-> Edit function who listen incoming connection to the API. Implement CancellationTokenSource to improve the handling of tasks closed.

-> Update RPC Database save function, copy the wallet database temporaly pending to travel them by a foreach loop on save, to not take the risk to get an error if the enumeration change from a parallal process.

-> Update Remote Sync function, copy temporaly the database of wallet pending to travel them by a foreach loop for their sync to not take the risk to get an error if the enumeration change from a parallal process.

-> Update the AutoUpdateFunction of Wallets informations, copy temporaly the wallet database pending to travel them by a foreach loop and then propertly update them by target the main object of the database.

-> Remove PriorityScheduler

Every previous versions can't work with the network anymore.

https://github.com/XIROPHT/Xiropht-RPC-Wallet/releases/tag/0.0.2.1R

Since the mandatory update of the 26 June 2019, the Whitepaper has been updated on the Token Network part (page 9)
More informations: https://xiropht.com/document/Xiropht-Whitepaper-EN.pdf

Thank you for your support Smiley

Hi everyone,

Xiropht Solo Miner - 0.7.3.3R has been pre-released:

Important Update

-> Implement token network function to check if the wallet address used on the config exist or not before to connect on mining.

-> Improve check connection function.

-> Check argument of the config file.

-> Auto restart setting initialization if the config file is invalid or incomplete.

-> Do not check wallet address/worker name if the miner use a proxy.

-> Use Newtonsoft.Json library since this version.

https://github.com/XIROPHT/Xiropht-Solo-Miner/releases/tag/0.7.3.3R

Thank you for your supports again and good mining Smiley
Fast and effective coin. Wallet is the best I have ever used. Easiest to set up for a new user. Miner is easy to use and doesn't take much time to get it up and running. The transaction speed is super fast. And the security of the coin is superb. At least 12, maybe as high as 20 layers of encryption on all levels total. From wallet, to transfer, to receiving. Best to come out in a long time.

The features might be great, but they might struggle with adoption. Though you are mentioning a lot of new users already, yet, we will know in time if this will really hit in the market. Right now, you can't tell its real performance because users just got onboard. We will see if the enthusiasm of those users will not fade as the project goes on.

ANN has been out a week or so. I'll give it time. YES. But it is the best coin I,personally, have used. in terms of time to send, receive and security. Easy for all to use and utilize, no matter your skill level. On a scale of 1-10, i am about a 6.5 as a user.  And for advanced users there is the block explorer and ability to see all the information one would need to help diagnose a problem. And being able to download all of your transactions in a few seconds is a real bonus for those that like to keep track of information they are utilizing.

First off this newbie doesn't know what he is talking about cos the coin code is closed source. There is no fucking way for him to validate that the security is up to par and he is just regurgitating what he heard others say cos it sounds good to him. . As for the block explorer, u can only see transactions you made with others. There are several specification touted by the dev with absolutely no way to verify that its not all gas and as i aforementioned before, his decision to support a scammer and try to use unscrupulous tactics to defend himself places a lot of question on his integrity. when you have a centralized coin with a closed source code, all you can really rely on is the dev's integrity and i personally don't think his is worth the risk to support of his centralized coin. And this is coming from a guy who has invested close to ! BTC into this project before dealing with the shady integrity that i aforementioned.
Activity: 14

Activity: 11
Merit: 1
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

http://prntscr.com/o5gf72

So much nicer, the troll is ded
Maybe they need to add that to the ANN announcement.

If it's a centralized coin. Where are your payments verified? in the state control or self-government? It is very interesting to know who controls
XRP Has same issues. Top 3 coin IIRC.
You guys, should have just left my ANN up this one is totally destroyed by this tool: Islapdonkey

Can we get back on topic about the coin and project not this rubbish he said she said crap this is totally irrelevant to this project!

Whoever has moderation control really needs to delete all the irrelevant rubbish in here!

Thank you mr newbie, but in case you unaware, this is a public thread. And with relation to the coin's tech, that what we been discussing lately. You more than welcome to interject something else, you heard someone repeat. then we can see if there is anyway for you to verify that info or if you are sheepily repeating unverified info stated by others, cos it sounds good to you.
Pages:
Jump to: