Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XJO] Joulecoin | SHA256 | First SHA256 data coin | Major upgrade 0.10.4.2 - page 17. (Read 139724 times)

IMZ
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

I'm concerned in this ICO, and after reading the information on the first page.The total maximum stock is also very reasonable if all tokens are sold.

What on earth are you talking about?

Wa ha ha!! Hey, IconFirm. There's been a lot of these of late. It seems some new accounts are practising their . . . auto-translate?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/manipercoi-1979374
Activity: 1438
Merit: 574
Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong

I'm concerned in this ICO, and after reading the information on the first page.The total maximum stock is also very reasonable if all tokens are sold.

What on earth are you talking about?
IMZ
legendary
https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/88sire/our_kucoin_listing_nightmare_and_why_its_the_last/

I know it's an unpopular notion; but:

communities should worry less about more exchange listings, and work harder to develop the listings they have: drive volume; contribute in troll boxes; develop good relations with the operators.
Activity: 459
Merit: 100
Still got good price-support at 120. Nova is supposed to re-open deposits early next month. And I am trialling a range of DEX exchanges. Would luuurv to see XJO get a listing on a DEX!
Yes, XJO has  good price-support at 120. I  bought at 135-145 - very cheap!!!
XJO is ready to test 300-500 sat. I'm ready too!!!  Cool
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
All altcoins are down at this time !
IMZ
legendary
Sooo interesting to watch the buy-orders on Cryptopia! You can almost see the cogs going around in people's minds:

'Is XJO worth 120? Heck yes!! 130? Well . . . Bitcoin's price is still going down! I'll just watch and wait a couple more days.'
Still got good price-support at 120. Nova is supposed to re-open deposits early next month. And I am trialling a range of DEX exchanges. Would luuurv to see XJO get a listing on a DEX!
Yes, XJO has  good price-support at 120. I  bought at 135-145 - very cheap!!!
IMZ
legendary
IMZ
legendary
https://www.coindesk.com/icos-iced-12-month-freeze-us-token-trading-just-beginning/

Hmmm . . . well, what if we just designed a simple and sound cryptographic currency? (Transaction comments would be nice)
Hi!
There was some good news for XJO. We are very waiting for nice movement to 500- 600 sat!!!!
300 sat was as a start. It's not bad!!!!
IMZ
legendary
Nice spike this morning, and the buy-floor is strengthening at around 120.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Hi!
There was some good news for XJO. We are very waiting for nice movement to 500- 600 sat!!!!

Such as, I am curious as well too.
Activity: 112
Merit: 5
Hi!

Care to elaborate?
Hi!
IMZ
legendary
Starting to get a solid buy-floor under the price. Still got the 2M bid at 120.
IMZ
legendary
Activity: 112
Merit: 5
'Japan’s Kumamoto-Energy, a local power producer and supplier from Kumamoto City, has revealed that it recently began using solar power for mining cryptocurrencies. This is another example of how, contrary to environmental hysteria by mainstream media sources, cryptocurrency mining can enable a greener future using renewable energy.'           

http://dailybitcoinnews.com/japanese-electricity-company-uses-excess-solar-power-for-crypto-mining/

All POW fans gotta get up to speed on this issue, be able to counter the 'hysteria.'

[My favourite claim is that, within a few months, cryptos will be using all the electricity in the world!! But how would we know? There'd be no electricity for the little meter that tells you how much electricity you're using!]

The company says that it aims to effectively use its surplus electricity by mining cryptocurrencies with the output of its solar power generation plants.

I'd like to know who decides what is surplus.

By using excess capacity when it is available to mine, the crypto economy is making remote renewable energy more affordable and profitable and thus much more likely to be tapped into.

Given the track record of China and its regulations and practices, I would assume that 'when it is available to mine' will mean nothing and they will be mining whether there is 'surplus' or not.  They will of course eventually start feeding off of the regular sources of electricity.  

It's all an interesting concept though.
IMZ
legendary
'Japan’s Kumamoto-Energy, a local power producer and supplier from Kumamoto City, has revealed that it recently began using solar power for mining cryptocurrencies. This is another example of how, contrary to environmental hysteria by mainstream media sources, cryptocurrency mining can enable a greener future using renewable energy.'           

http://dailybitcoinnews.com/japanese-electricity-company-uses-excess-solar-power-for-crypto-mining/

All POW fans gotta get up to speed on this issue, be able to counter the 'hysteria.'

[My favourite claim is that, within a few months, cryptos will be using all the electricity in the world!! But how would we know? There'd be no electricity for the little meter that tells you how much electricity you're using!]
IMZ
legendary
Cryptopia seems okay at this second.

And there's a bid for 2,000,000 XJO at 120 -- nice!!
Pages:
Jump to: