Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XJO] Joulecoin | SHA256 | First SHA256 data coin | Major upgrade 0.10.4.2 - page 31. (Read 139724 times)

IMZ
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
A little volume on LTC-XJO. Sell-wall still at 104.  No problem: a mile of room to work under it!

And I bought a bottle of beer today for 2500 XJO
IMZ
legendary
Nice mining, network hashing at 250+ THS now. When I saw this it made me do some calculations on future Mining of the coin and from a  P/L standpoint what are we looking at.
The following example is made over 4 different XJO price scenarios of 70 sat- 100 sat 500 sat and 1000 sat.
The top is if the XJO price stays the same at specific price( lets say 70 sat) BUT price of BTC keeps going up...see figures pretty impressive  Shocked Cheesy Shocked
Why did i use figures such as 10 000 and 1 000 000

General News Headlines and Ref.
Jim Cramer Goes Batty: "Bitcoin May Hit $1,000,000"; Act Now Before It's Too Late!
Could Bitcoin Hit $1,000,000 in the Long Run?
Bitcoin Will Hit $1 Million in 5-10 Years, Says PayPal Director

Great post, Akaro!

Meanwhile -- I have been once before in a community in which this happened -- IMHO, we must carefully figure out how to 'trade under the bar' of the enormous sell-wall at 104. In the other community, they made the argument that 'we are worth more than this,' and sat there like bunnies in the headlights, waiting for the seller to return to HODLing.

Nuh! That's how a market works: if this guy wants to sell ten percent of all XJO at 104, then, for the minute, 104 is what XJO is worth.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Nice mining, network hashing at 250+ THS now. When I saw this it made me do some calculations on future Mining of the coin and from a  P/L standpoint what are we looking at.
The following example is made over 4 different XJO price scenarios of 70 sat- 100 sat 500 sat and 1000 sat.
The top is if the XJO price stays the same at specific price( lets say 70 sat) BUT price of BTC keeps going up...see figures pretty impressive  Shocked Cheesy Shocked
Why did i use figures such as 10 000 and 1 000 000

General News Headlines and Ref.
Jim Cramer Goes Batty: "Bitcoin May Hit $1,000,000"; Act Now Before It's Too Late!
Could Bitcoin Hit $1,000,000 in the Long Run?
Bitcoin Will Hit $1 Million in 5-10 Years, Says PayPal Director

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

Good catch Akaro but that those days price did not jump. So I think it was same hand sweep. Huh
But the last hit was probably by a user that lost his coins to a hacker by account theft. Angry
IMZ
legendary
Wow! Huge volume yesterday!

And our future is looking good: https://www.wsj.com/articles/goldman-sachs-explores-a-new-world-trading-bitcoin-1506959128

EDIT: Wow!!  0.00000104   3075978.09795702   3.19901722   3.28122344 -- Topia
Activity: 459
Merit: 100
Maybe all sell-buy activities at the same hands?
I dont understand what is the reason to sell below 100 sat???
Anyway I agree it can be good start to 500 !
Activity: 149
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
I don"t believe  my eyes . XJO was 12 sat

Someone hacked.  Shocked
IMZ
legendary
Enormous buy-support on Crytopia at 75.
Activity: 459
I don"t believe  my eyes . XJO was 12 sat
IMZ
legendary
Hey all, i wanna get some Joule too, let me know what price you guys figure out. I see some weakness as of now but open to suggestions and willing to help out. also lately here in the US there has been alot of bitcoin talk back and forth. Financial institutions bashing it and calling it a scam and Tech guys defending it and saying nothing can stop it.
I do think that despite weakness in Joulecoin bitcoin surge to 5 000 and then to 10 000 (hopefully) will help all altoins regardless. This coin still have 10 000 000 coins to go and i dont see this bumpy sellout being a major issue.

Opinions Huh?

Big price swings again today, Akaro; but I agree with you: it will sort itself out. Perhaps a helpful way to look at things is that the recent quietness in the community has left Joule sorta on 'auto pilot,' and it's now trying to figure itself out.

IMHO: this crypto is sound. It just needs a few of us to keep watch here in this thread on a daily basis, to identify its 'real' price band, and then slowly raise the trading-volume.
Xjo is good coin the coin more ten year to finish mine Wink
Hey all, i wanna get some Joule too, let me know what price you guys figure out. I see some weakness as of now but open to suggestions and willing to help out. also lately here in the US there has been alot of bitcoin talk back and forth. Financial institutions bashing it and calling it a scam and Tech guys defending it and saying nothing can stop it.
I do think that despite weakness in Joulecoin bitcoin surge to 5 000 and then to 10 000 (hopefully) will help all altoins regardless. This coin still have 10 000 000 coins to go and i dont see this bumpy sellout being a major issue.

Opinions Huh?
IMZ
legendary
Please sell i am buy  Grin

Want to try a p2p trade, mehdi? We see XJO shifting about, struggling to find a 'solid' price in a low-volume environment. What do you think a 'real' price is at present. Would be most interesting to hear your thoughts on this.
IMZ
legendary
hey IMZ sorry i cant find the password to my JouleCoin wallet as of now,   Huh so i had to give you my exchange wallet, due to that i don't think i can see the message.

Good morning, Akaro! That's okay.

Price on Nova: 92-77. Me watching all three exchanges with interest.

Any one got a wallet address? I would like to try a transaction comment.
hey IMZ sorry i cant find the password to my JouleCoin wallet as of now,   Huh so i had to give you my exchange wallet, due to that i don't think i can see the message.
IMZ
legendary
Sent Akaro a message with the transaction-comments function. Have long wanted to trial it.

What is the emu's name?

https://imgur.com/a/oo5xX

lol, Emu..what a adorable animal. I think this one is called Ume and its part of the Joulemu family.  Grin Cheesy
Ill check out this Transaction comment never got around playing much with it

'Joulemu'! How clever. And no, Akaro, I've never mucked about with the T.C. function either -- but we should. I know of two cryptos with in-wallet message systems. We should figure out something on these lines.

[And the emu's name ______ ?]

https://imgur.com/a/6uVZ3
just saw it, yeah it seems like someone went on a BTC hunt. Is there something happening in BTC world that people are selling, anything to do with this China ban/not ban thing?
Pages:
Jump to: