Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 112. (Read 2375603 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Following pools are in sync with magi coin and wallet.
Minerclaim
TrasMaMod
MineProject

XpoolX is out of sync by almost 100 blocks ahead.

Something seems odd with Trasmamod tho. I am on there and have 30+ coins unconfirmed since this morning.....Was only ever mining about a coin every other day...

You know who to thank for this.

I don't get the unconfirmed coins tho V. So its not a reward when its dangled there and then taken away.

This rewards will not be taken away.

OMG!!!!!! 0.729330xmg that wont be taken from me. OH WOW i can buy my dream dick enhancement!!!!

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!

Definitely not that gullible and trusting

Ask jonathin.r about dick enhancements, I think he know all about it)
Activity: 201
Merit: 102
On XpoolX the coins are getting confirmed all the day, maybe the others pools are out of sync?

not according is latest update on minerclaim

Update: 05/05 07:15PM (UTC+1) - We are up and running on the correct chain again. The Coin Magi developer are working on a fix in that moment. Blocks found within 2 hours after block #1812479 unfortunately will not be paid out due to a chain split on 05/05 ~12:46AM (UTC+1).

So where can i get the correct nodes? i think maybe i must wait until developers say something
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
simply getting the job done
In my opinion, MAGI - Coin MAGI is a very promising project for the future. Because gradually began to grow countries that will use digital currency transactions. And I'm sure the MAGI Coin will be one of the most superior. Hopefully everything will be achieved.
Activity: 154
On XpoolX the coins are getting confirmed all the day, maybe the others pools are out of sync?

not according is latest update on minerclaim

Update: 05/05 07:15PM (UTC+1) - We are up and running on the correct chain again. The Coin Magi developer are working on a fix in that moment. Blocks found within 2 hours after block #1812479 unfortunately will not be paid out due to a chain split on 05/05 ~12:46AM (UTC+1).
https://media.giphy.com/media/KiaU2EUyxjQB2/giphy.gif

For Cryptopia this is a common situation. Many coin wallets do not have connections because of the update of the coins themselves or the late update of these wallets by the Cryptopia itself. Bidding for XMG until stopped; the price is also not 0 (the maximum I saw 0.000069, and now 0,000038).

I crossed my fingers)
Minerclaim
TrasMaMod
MineProject

Something seems odd with Trasmamod tho. I am on there and have 30+ coins unconfirmed since this morning.....Was only ever mining about a coin every other day...

I don't get the unconfirmed coins tho V. So its not a reward when its dangled there and then taken away.

OMG!!!!!! 0.729330xmg that wont be taken from me. OH WOW i can buy my dream dick enhancement!!!!

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!

Definitely not that gullible and trusting
Activity: 201
Merit: 102
Activity: 1414
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Cryptopia

We lost it(

For Cryptopia this is a common situation. Many coin wallets do not have connections because of the update of the coins themselves or the late update of these wallets by the Cryptopia itself. Bidding for XMG until stopped; the price is also not 0 (the maximum I saw 0.000069, and now 0,000038).
Minerclaim
TrasMaMod
MineProject

Minerclaim
TrasMaMod
MineProject

sounds familiar sometimes when you have to go to the toilet and have something dangle for a while.
Activity: 55
I will not start attack till reward for block became < 1 XMG. Enjoy profit.

UNCONFIRMED is not profit. FYI
I will not start attack till reward for block became < 1 XMG. Enjoy profit.
Minerclaim
TrasMaMod
MineProject

Minerclaim
TrasMaMod
MineProject

i'll send a letter to Santa after i wake up as its 4:30am and time for bed.

Be thankful i dont do what we do/say here in Australia when it comes to our politicians.
Minerclaim
TrasMaMod
MineProject

Got similar on minerclaim. i figured it will get sucked soon into the black of nothingness.
Minerclaim
TrasMaMod
MineProject

Minerclaim
TrasMaMod
MineProject

Minerclaim
TrasMaMod
MineProject

Jump to: