Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 107. (Read 2375603 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
I have the test wallet ( V1.4.6.1 ) running against the supplied blockchain DB and a copy of my wallet.dat. With the exception on unconfirmed payouts, ( normal I think,) no issues so far.  Minting as well with 4 connections.

Question: If I create a new address with the test wallet and solo mine against the test blockchain, will the address and mined coins stay on that fork and not the "real" blockchain?

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Wallet is down at the exchanges...  Huh

I hope the coin will be stable soon wow...
but price is stable

Maybe the exchanges being in maintenance mode helps to stabilize the price LOL!

This coin has had a lot of struggles I hope this gets sorted out soon...

With Bot-dominated CPU mining, the XMG is the cash cow, even for low-hashing-powered and disadvantaged CPU miners, due to well supported price level (by whom you will know), to make everyone happy, until ?  Wink Wink

Usual overall POW result is not bigger than 500XMG/24H, about 80% of this earned by botnet(s). Another words total botnet(s) income avg 200$/24H, and low-hashing-powered and disadvantaged CPU miners earning crumbs from the table. Where the cash cow grazes here?)
Activity: 881
Merit: 501
Wallet is down at the exchanges...  Huh

but price is stable

With Bot-dominated CPU mining, the XMG is the cash cow, even for low-hashing-powered and disadvantaged CPU miners, due to well supported price level (by whom you will know), to make everyone happy, until ?  Wink Wink
Activity: 770
Merit: 264

but price is stable

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

but price is stable
Activity: 770
Merit: 264

legendary
When I put my desktop PC to sleep, it automatically wakes up in 20 seconds.
I found a command that lets you know why the PC woke up so I ran it and it shows that the wallet is causing it:

How can I prevent this from happening?
close the wallet Grin

I guess I'll have to close the wallet everytime I want to put my PC to sleep then Tongue
probably need to adjust performance parameter look at easier lan activity or disk activity
Activity: 5
I found a command that lets you know why the PC woke up so I ran it and it shows that the wallet is causing it:

https://i.imgur.com/3fmDxHC.png

close the wallet Grin

I guess I'll have to close the wallet everytime I want to put my PC to sleep then Tongue

close the wallet Grin

https://media.giphy.com/media/3oKIPDHwqwvDV98A00/giphy.gif
legendary

close the wallet Grin
Activity: 5

Activity: 98
Merit: 11
Man, I know that Minerclaim is in limbo right now, but their interface is doing all kinds of weird things. A few minutes ago, it was saying that the pool hashrate was higher than the network hashrate, and blocks that it successfully found were not showing up in it's own interface, but I was able to confirm that it was extracted by Minerclaim.

That, and I have over 143 transactions waiting to be confirmed in my unconfirmed balance, and I've been waiting well over a week for them to pass on into my confirmed balance.
Activity: 31
i was staking my coins then i notice my magi wallet was not updating to the block chain i was 9hurs behind.. i closed the wallet and reopen it and still the same stuck trying to sink the block chain so they for i was thinking i need to restart my pc. After a reboot loading in my wallet my coins have vanished but still showing on the block chain that i not sent nothing can i have help to fix my problem please

image here https://image.ibb.co/dmWzg7/Untitled.png

Hi, try running checkwallet and repair wallet in the console tab of the wallet

This worked for me, thank you starmman!
Activity: 98
Merit: 11
i was staking my coins then i notice my magi wallet was not updating to the block chain i was 9hurs behind.. i closed the wallet and reopen it and still the same stuck trying to sink the block chain so they for i was thinking i need to restart my pc. After a reboot loading in my wallet my coins have vanished but still showing on the block chain that i not sent nothing can i have help to fix my problem please

image here

Activity: 3

image here https://image.ibb.co/dmWzg7/Untitled.png
Activity: 25
How do i import my backup wallet .dat file into my newly created wallet?

google dump private key, import private key in bitcoin wallet

Hmm that is for btc, not xmg coin.
the problem is that i created a backup file 1.bin deleated the wallet and created a new one to sync with the network it did that just fine but now i only have 16 xmg coins, out of the 97 coins i had before?

repairwallet...

You are the MAN !!!!!!!
after i did the repairwallet i got a message back saying "mismatched spent coins" : 1,
"amount affected by repair" : 80.62347487
restart the wqllet and i bow have 97 xmg back in my wallet thanks !!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

the problem is that i created a backup file 1.bin deleated the wallet and created a new one to sync with the network it did that just fine but now i only have 16 xmg coins, out of the 97 coins i had before?

legendary

repairwallet...
Activity: 25

Jump to: