Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 135. (Read 2375617 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 11
dear vitalik

plz leave the pool reward at 40 when ur done

i wanna profit from the bug too b4 this coin drop value to 0

Don't encourage this scumbag! What is wrong with you?
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
dear vitalik

stay on biggest pool and save your PPLNS score, soon you will get your big rewards (in 1-2 hours)

Darn that sucks just when 1 of my good miners decide to go down and i cant get to it until next week.
Activity: 168
dear vitalik

stay on biggest pool and save your PPLNS score, soon you will get your big rewards (in 1-2 hours)
more the merrier i always say.
Activity: 20
dear vitalik

The starboard nacelle fails
Captain "Dammit Scotty i said more power!!!""
Scotty "She's given all she can"
Scotty "The Dilithium Crystals are fried captain"
Captain "Then get more hashrate"
Captain "Scotty i need more power!!"
Scotty "I'm giving you all shes got captain!!! i cant give you anymore!!"
Captain "I NEED MORE SCOTTY MORE!!!"
Scotty "i i captain"
Activity: 23
And Orphans are back  Roll Eyes

Yes, he is back.

My workers are all turned off.  Good bye.
Activity: 93
Merit: 7
And Orphans are back  Roll Eyes
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I like this coin, such coins should be in the market and I want the capitalization of this coin to grow faster and enrich the holders
More coins has not been the case in my pool.

Besides that, this whole situation is a joke.  Welcome to Shitcoinville.
Complete idiots)
You mine more coins with me. Go study mathematics in school again)

I don't give two fucks about if I earn more coins. I really don't. I care about the stability and security of this coin. You are not doing anyone any good by doing this.

And study math in school again? That rich, coming from a Myдaк like yourself.
Complete idiots)
You mine more coins with me. Go study mathematics in school again)
Activity: 118
how is this helping us. i just made 2 magi coins wich was just opransed so far i have lost 4 ,magi coins since this stared.  so yeah it helping me get rid of ,my coins.

Just understand that those oprans created by me, without me they would not exist. But BIG rewards after my actions is exist, and they would not exist without me.

So you proved your point. So why not do something to HELP the cause.  You say you know the exploit, and the you are responsible for the attacks, fix it and make it better.  It is open source is it not?  Or you just want to be an ass to prove you point.  Screw everyone else that has nothing to to with the development, and make them pay also. 
how is this helping us. i just made 2 magi coins wich was just opransed so far i have lost 4 ,magi coins since this stared.  so yeah it helping me get rid of ,my coins.

Just understand that those oprans created by me, without me they would not exist. But BIG rewards after my actions is exist, and they would not exist without me.

So we're mining fake coins that you conjured out of thin air? Thanks, I like wasting electricity on fake coins.

You seem to think this is some big joke, but for someone who is investing my internet speeds and money for electricity and equipment, I don't find this the least bit funny or productive. Karma will bite you in the ass, mark my words.

Activity: 21

could you, for common future good, not make a pull request on github with a fix, post an issue with the error on github, or atleast point to area where the bug is?

I can't do this
First reason, I am realy don't know how to proper fix this. Have some ideas and all.
Main reason is money. I spend many time to be able to attack, now returning my time-investments with profit.
Don't understand your posts here. Are you giving the community a confirmation you are attacking Magi & abuse the open-source for own profit?
Not abuse, but help to improve security with own profit. I do nothing bad for net, just increase POW rewards for miners.
As I say before, simple bug reports not working wit Joe.
He has already told the devs but they ignored him

Look! I can overuse 12pt font too!

Also, in this case, the ends do not justify the means. Attacking the network, regardless if Vitalik actually thinks it's somehow benefiting it, is not how you encourage Joe to release a patch. I don't care if this thief reported this vulnerability to Joe 6 months ago or 6 years ago. Vigilante "justice" is not the solution.
Orphan time begins!

Is AEON a good coin to support?

Any other suggestions for CPU?

I will finish after 3-4 hours and better to have good PPLNS score on biggest pool in that period to gain amazing profit.
Orphan time begins!

Is AEON a good coin to support?

Any other suggestions for CPU?
Jump to: