Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 181. (Read 2375617 times)

Activity: 209
Merit: 5
Magi added new ssls on website
https://roadmap.coinmagi.org
More improvements in progress.

I am very happy for this.  Thank you very much!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
A bloody block is a good or bad news? Is it the result of an error in the block chain or something like that? Or is it something totally normal?
Its normal. It happen lots if time.
https://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/5859/what-are-orphaned-and-stale-blocks

thank you very well my friend.  Cool
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
Hello. There are some good sounds from magi. I have seen the sewgit magi plan in 2018. Could be more accurate. Why this good coin does not run masternode. I think it's a good thing
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
A bloody block is a good or bad news? Is it the result of an error in the block chain or something like that? Or is it something totally normal?
Its normal. It happen lots if time.
https://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/5859/what-are-orphaned-and-stale-blocks
Very good day guys, I told them XMG pumped to 10K SAT.

On the other hand, someone knows why we keep getting orphaned blocks, I refer specifically to the block # 1613046 found by anonymous HuhHuh?? Huh
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
Magi added new ssls on website
https://roadmap.coinmagi.org
More improvements in progress.
Activity: 19
BLODDY HELLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

minerclaim.net

1       beryung23    7,499Kh/s

kick the dam bastard already!!!!!!!!!!!

there's nothing to do. Now it's been a week and whales are still here. Obviously it's clear. They are not using their electricity. Current difficulty is set to 11.9!! I've been checking this forum occasionally to hear some good news about those cheaters but nothing Sad
Activity: 102
Is this perversion of sending coins to another address in the same wallet really necessary? I was going to get reward in 2-3 days, wallet is always online on one pc, now coins got older, reward in 30 days (network weight increased?). Then I've found I was asked for a fee for transferring coins within the same wallet. It would be easier if after staking coins reset their age, don't you think?
I agree that it would be much easier to reset the coin age after staking, I think there is a reason behind not resetting in the white paper, would make sense to assess if that reason actually makes sense  - I have to pop out for a few hours, but will see if I can find the reason why later on if nobody else answers =)
The coin age is reset.

What about combination of "too old for staking" and "not too old" coins, are all of them reseting, or old coins are resting in peace and needs to be resend? Now my expected time to earn reward is 31 days. Sorry, looks a bit complicated.
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003
Senior Developer and founder of ViMeAv ICT
The coin age is reset.
You are right - sorry my brain isn't working today - its the weekend - its only a problem if the coins become too old and don't stake. Doh
Yes and therefore you send them (with coincontrol) back to your wallet in blocks of preferable 500 coins.
So what you need is a split of all your coins in blocks of 100 - 1000 and then they start staking around 2500 confirmations.
They come back in your wallet with 512 confirmations and when thy reach 2500 confimations they will stake again.
The value of 2500 varies with the block time. (it can be between 1500 - 7500)
If you have blocks with more than 10000 confirmations, then they are (mostly) to old for staking.
So send them back to you in mentioned blocksize above.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Is this perversion of sending coins to another address in the same wallet really necessary? I was going to get reward in 2-3 days, wallet is always online on one pc, now coins got older, reward in 30 days (network weight increased?). Then I've found I was asked for a fee for transferring coins within the same wallet. It would be easier if after staking coins reset their age, don't you think?
I agree that it would be much easier to reset the coin age after staking, I think there is a reason behind not resetting in the white paper, would make sense to assess if that reason actually makes sense  - I have to pop out for a few hours, but will see if I can find the reason why later on if nobody else answers =)
The coin age is reset.
You are right - sorry my brain isn't working today - its the weekend - its only a problem if the coins become too old and don't stake. Doh
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003
Senior Developer and founder of ViMeAv ICT
The coin age is reset.
legendary
legendary
Looks like there is a nice bit of upwards pressure on the market today - testing a new feature (well bug fix) on my market making bot - so could do with a bit of volatility =)
Activity: 102
Activity: 154
BLODDY HELLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

minerclaim.net

1       beryung23    7,499Kh/s

kick the dam bastard already!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 109
I have 91 and my latest coin shows 7069 confirmations.
I leave the wallet running 24/7 except to update the config the other day.   

I have NEVER gotten a stake reward ever and I have been mining for about 4 months. 

Every time I ask anything about it I get ignored or told to be patient.  But I'm fairly certain that I've been way more patient than most would be.
even hold/keep the coins you also need to mine too Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

I have NEVER gotten a stake reward ever and I have been mining for about 4 months.  

Every time I ask anything about it I get ignored or told to be patient.  But I'm fairly certain that I've been way more patient than most would be.

7000 is starting to get old and loose weight.

Send all the coins to yourself again (to a single address if you gave more than one).
That will reset the confirmations to zero.
Once you've done that, It will say "Not enough weight Not staking" (or something like it) until you get 520 confirmations,
Then it will go into the staking process. it should take 6h to 8h to actually jump from "available" to "stake". (check the pickaxe icon for details.)
Then you have to wait for 520 confirmations (takes 12h or so) to get your coins + "interest" back.

and make sure you have
Code:
posii=1
in your config file
Activity: 48
Part of a discussion from reddit expaining why to stick around
https://cryptotastic.net

The conundrum is we need more hash rate to hit more blocks. To have more hash rate we need more miners. with out the other two, people wont stick around for very long giving us the time to grow because they get frustrated. They see the amount of blocks being found on sites like zpool.ca. Problem with zpool is there are farms running on it. Those farms are pulling 98% of the share(i only assume there are farms because of the user size vs hashrate if im wrong zpool.ca i apologize.). everyone else the 300 out of the 900(when I last checked and rough estimation from experience from farm size I have banned) are splitting the remaining 2% 2% of current award level .258 ls really the equivalent of what people are making from cryptotastic.net. We have all the room in the world to make it better and succeed.
Activity: 25

Every time I ask anything about it I get ignored or told to be patient.  But I'm fairly certain that I've been way more patient than most would be.

7000 is starting to get old and loose weight.

Send all the coins to yourself again (to a single address if you gave more than one).
That will reset the confirmations to zero.
Once you've done that, It will say "Not enough weight Not staking" (or something like it) until you get 520 confirmations,
Then it will go into the staking process. it should take 6h to 8h to actually jump from "available" to "stake". (check the pickaxe icon for details.)
Then you have to wait for 520 confirmations (takes 12h or so) to get your coins + "interest" back.

Thank you!  I'll give it a go and report back in the next day or two.
Jump to: