Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 182. (Read 2375617 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 15
I have 91 and my latest coin shows 7069 confirmations.
I leave the wallet running 24/7 except to update the config the other day.  

I have NEVER gotten a stake reward ever and I have been mining for about 4 months.  

Every time I ask anything about it I get ignored or told to be patient.  But I'm fairly certain that I've been way more patient than most would be.

7000 is starting to get old and loose weight.

Send all the coins to yourself again (to a single address if you gave more than one).
That will reset the confirmations to zero.
Once you've done that, It will say "Not enough weight Not staking" (or something like it) until you get 520 confirmations,
Then it will go into the staking process. it should take 6h to 8h to actually jump from "available" to "stake". (check the pickaxe icon for details.)
Then you have to wait for 520 confirmations (takes 12h or so) to get your coins + "interest" back.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
What is your share when its .8% of .301?  Almost nothing. Come mine where your share % isnt beinig destroyed mining against farms.
Get more of what you should be earning. Minimum payout is at 0.001.  If the server get a ton more users, and causes payouts to be held, I will lower the minimum payout even more!!!

https://cryptotastic.net

Join us on our Discord server for a chat!
https://discord.gg/PxCv68R
Activity: 25
Just want to add one more thing to my gripe about staking not working...

Prior to the fork I was getting on average a coin a day.   Since the fork.  I've made two tenths of a coin.   Sad
I have 91 and my latest coin shows 7069 confirmations.
I leave the wallet running 24/7 except to update the config the other day.   

I have NEVER gotten a stake reward ever and I have been mining for about 4 months. 

Every time I ask anything about it I get ignored or told to be patient.  But I'm fairly certain that I've been way more patient than most would be.
Activity: 133
Merit: 15
My wallet is not staking. I am using the wallet version v1.4.5.3 and the block chain is up to date as well as mPOS minting is enabled.

Mine isn't either.  Everytime I check it says X Hours until expected reward.  
I have all of my settings as per the instructions given a few pages back.
Whats the message the wallet gives? Already restarted?

I restarted it a few days ago when I updated the config.   There is no error anywhere.  
I receive coins as they are mined.  When you hover over the staking icon it says exactly this: "Expected time to earn reward is 4 hours"  (changed from the last time I looked.)  I've seen anywhere from 7 days to 1 hour, but I have never seen any staking transactions.
Couple of stupid questions Wink
How many coins do you have?
and how many confirmations does that largest chunk have?

in my experience :
I've 62 coins and it takes roughly 50 hours for them to stake twice from zero confirmations:  (My wallet is running 24/7)

After 8 hours they get enough weight to start staking
Then it takes a further 8 hours till they are held as a stake,
I then have to wait 13 hours for me to gain access to the coins again
Then it takes 8 hours to be staked again
They are then held for another 13 hours before I can get access to them.
My wallet is not staking. I am using the wallet version v1.4.5.3 and the block chain is up to date as well as mPOS minting is enabled.

Mine isn't either.  Everytime I check it says X Hours until expected reward.   

I restarted it a few days ago when I updated the config.   There is no error anywhere.   
I receive coins as they are mined.  When you hover over the staking icon it says exactly this: "Expected time to earn reward is 4 hours"  (changed from the last time I looked.)  I've seen anywhere from 7 days to 1 hour, but I have never seen any staking transactions.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005

Activity: 71
xms
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Magic ppl, was the fork successful? Is the new wallet syncing fine? All good?
Wallet is working fine for me - I seem to be staking a bit less than before - but the chain seems robust...

hey,

my wallet is working too, up running and stakeing

gr xms
Activity: 37
why isn't  xpoolx listed in https://poolinfo.systms.org/?

I have a value question for the marketers/traders.

If everyone is sitting on their XMG and staking and no one is buying or selling XMG, doesn't that kill the value?

The idea of PoS is good on it's surface, but if it encourages hoarding instead of trading then it would seem to be counter-productive to Magi as a whole.

Am I missing something?
People are waiting for Cryptopia & Yobit to update the wallets. Bittrex still has a stop for new cliënts.
After the updates & register is open again more people are able to trade XMG.
Also new exchanges might join in with adding Magi XMG.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005

If everyone is sitting on their XMG and staking and no one is buying or selling XMG, doesn't that kill the value?

The idea of PoS is good on it's surface, but if it encourages hoarding instead of trading then it would seem to be counter-productive to Magi as a whole.

Am I missing something?
People are waiting for Cryptopia & Yobit to update the wallets. Bittrex still has a stop for new cliënts.
After the updates & register is open again more people are able to trade XMG.
Also new exchanges might join in with adding Magi XMG.
Activity: 41

Am I missing something?
Activity: 102
One week of full 24/7 mining for 0.299242 of a magi coin !  Avg of 70- 80k/s  (Max of 130)

All but one friend has left and given up. Way to bring new blood into magi mining guys.

Whales or no whales, there is a major issue with this coin when people are doing the right thing and get penalized because others are not following the rules and the answer you get told around here is to just wait and they will go soon. (or get told you are a cry baby for letting out frustration) friendly lot if your an outsider looking in to join the group

What a load of horse s**t. I bet your mum's told you not to fight when you were a kid and just stand there getting punched, saying "It's OK dear, they will get tried of hurting you at some stage and go away."

This is not even fun doing this now, when you still seeing people running at 1 - 3Mk/s name popping up everywhere in the pools (finding blocks every 90 mins and seeing there actual share they are getting and you can't even find a block) Pool owners don't care at all, they are still getting there cut of the pie

BTW, don't speak your mind around here as everybody is brainwashed and you will be tarred and feathered for pointing out real world facts !!!!!!!!!

That's my 5 cents worth , (Woops forgot about the coin issues) correction, that my 0.000364 of a cents worth but don't worry you will get back close to 5 cents when the whales leave.

Then there is good reason not to sell it for less than, say 50$ each. Or less than 500$, agree? It will be nice memory about your wasted CPU time and electricity, haha  Cheesy
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

First fork had issues, second fork was successful. Then second fork was because of a bug that we noticed in the first fork (and not during testing) and we fixed it (within 24 hrs).

So all is good with v 1.4.5.3 Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Wallet is working fine for me - I seem to be staking a bit less than before - but the chain seems robust...
Activity: 276
Merit: 100

All working as expected indeed.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Activity: 8
That is one of the great strenghts of "Magi" - you CAN get back to affordable mining with your desktop and/or low-end hardware.

I don't know any older coin where you can do that.

"Magi" depends on a reasonable community, bans and restrictions are not reasonable.

Just my 0.05 xmg
Activity: 154
One week of full 24/7 mining for 0.299242 of a magi coin !  Avg of 70- 80k/s  (Max of 130)

All but one friend has left and given up. Way to bring new blood into magi mining guys.

Whales or no whales, there is a major issue with this coin when people are doing the right thing and get penalized because others are not following the rules and the answer you get told around here is to just wait and they will go soon. (or get told you are a cry baby for letting out frustration) friendly lot if your an outsider looking in to join the group

What a load of horse s**t. I bet your mum's told you not to fight when you were a kid and just stand there getting punched, saying "It's OK dear, they will get tried of hurting you at some stage and go away."

This is not even fun doing this now, when you still seeing people running at 1 - 3Mk/s name popping up everywhere in the pools (finding blocks every 90 mins and seeing there actual share they are getting and you can't even find a block) Pool owners don't care at all, they are still getting there cut of the pie

BTW, don't speak your mind around here as everybody is brainwashed and you will be tarred and feathered for pointing out real world facts !!!!!!!!!

That's my 5 cents worth , (Woops forgot about the coin issues) correction, that my 0.000364 of a cents worth but don't worry you will get back close to 5 cents when the whales leave.

Yeah "In the year 2525 if man is still alive. they will say"

*Keeps singing to self*
Jump to: